Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her name is Fidan Ibadova, she has private account.
Yasmin Meimand is someone else from Dubai.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I’m sorry but could this vid get anymore boring..maybe because I’ve been wearing Russian hair for years. Instead of milking Maldives she could have given her followers a better insight into her Ramadan by showing iftar recipes etc, there is a lot going on in Dubai even during fasting. It just seemed like a whingefest about being vegetarian and fasting 🥱😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This video of hers is soooo boring!! I cnt believe I watched the entire thing and I was so sleepy towards the end. She could actually film a lot of interesting Tid bits but chose to instead lie on her bed and talk nonsense 😶🌫

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 15.15.35.png

Have you guys noticed that sometimes she blurs out random parts on the video? What's that all about?

Yup she was holding a red card which she later passed through the window...maybe she didn’t want to pull out the black card just for fuel 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
B129BDC2-CDCA-4B34-95D3-83AB67E6C8C3.jpeg

9AF3070A-68F3-4077-8364-08603E388046.jpeg

courtesy of gg.....
Unlike Alizey, Lailli doesn’t mention attending a university. Her higher education stops at the below:
0738A676-876D-487D-B096-0DA07D961EF9.jpeg

not to be mistaken with Central Saint Martins which was a rumour somewhere...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Isn't it weird that Faryal is in Dubai, but the Mirza Twins aren't meeting her??
I thought they were BFFs.

Isn't it weird that Faryal is in Dubai, but the Mirza Twins aren't meeting her??
I thought they were BFFs.
B627E587-9E5F-411C-9213-D9C3B08DF12C.jpeg

this was the last meeting that was captured..on Faryal’s Snapchat a month ago.. they occasionally simp each other’s posts on IG too..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.