Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Hello, I hacked this hater's account to tell you all the ACTUAL truths.

You people are all such haters!! Here is proof that Lailli is really married and does own luxury cars.
BjRCVYE.png

MrGQpJU.png

FYI: The reception party was closed off to the public and was a private event for close friends and family ONLY. The wedding and reception took place at the Golestan Palace in Tehran which is where Lailli's family lived for generations before moving to the UK, that's why you never see any paparazzi photos from the wedding.

You people keep talking about how Lailli is a show off and blah blah. But she is actually very humble that is why she still didn't post a pic with either one of her Bugattis

HwDMrw4.png

eiJ35Ju.png

MBTLgZ0.png

FYI: Realize she is standing in front of the car and not behind meaning the car is hers

Anyone who calls any of these fake is just jealous of her and at the end of the day she is a member of the Royal Persian family and her mom is close friends with the Queen of England and you are not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

xforeverlove21

Indeed receipts then we can see what bs justification her simps and fellow minions come up with
The date on it says 2013 so those dumb fks can't say it's vintage either
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 10.31.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 10.32.00 AM.png

[The font on Lailli is completely wrong]
Can't debunk this especially when it says "Kazakstan" LMAO

So according to Ms.Mirza
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 12.11.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 12.10.18 PM.png

So according to Ms.Mirza you can get Birkins in Kazkstan for only 15 bucks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

minn11

Also no offence but Mona isn't even that educated and respectable and she's divorced which is normal but also shameful for brown families so clearly she has serious issues and I wouldn't be surprised if she was enabling the broke ass bitch from Pakistan (Lailli) and was the one encouraging them to lie.
Mona being divorced doesn't mean she has issues. wtf?? - if anything it shows how strong she is to go through with a divorce in a culture that looks down on it
She's become really successful in her own right and has done amazing with her career , she's very respectable.

I agree , she might have lied in the magazine article and that's so messed up if true but it has nothing to do with being divorced.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

chunlii

Mona being divorced doesn't mean she has issues. wtf?? - if anything it shows how strong she is to go through with a divorce in a culture that looks down on it
She's become really successful in her own right and has done amazing with her career , she's very respectable.

I agree , she might have lied in the magazine article and that's so messed up if true but it has nothing to do with being divorced.
I know right. I genuinely can't even believe what I read. Are you so tired of rinsing the same old tea on Lailli that you have to come for her mother of all people?

View attachment 539126
View attachment 539127
This is how the typical Iranian grandmother looks
View attachment 539128
View attachment 539129
This is how the typical Pakistani grandmother looks

fda5b3842456932fefdbdf55c35f449d.jpg

Look at her grandma (Mona's mother)! Correct me if I am wrong but Iranian women do not wear a nose ring and salwar kameez that woman is so obviously Pakistani or Indian
I wouldn't be surprised if Mona lied to that magazine in 2009. In elementary school I knew these girls who would lie a lot and I always wondered why then I met their mother and my mom also met her and we noticed how she was a HUGE liar so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Also no offence but Mona isn't even that educated and respectable and she's divorced which is normal but also shameful for brown families so clearly she has serious issues and I wouldn't be surprised if she was enabling the broke ass bitch from Pakistan (Lailli) and was the one encouraging them to lie. She can not be trusted given how she goes a long with all the pathetic lies including the G-wagon as a gift despite it being rented. I wouldn't be surprised if Lailli had sex with that guy in exchange to borrow his whip, she seems pathetic and desperate enough.
Also one thing I noticed people who ALWAYS boast about being rich always 100% of the times end up being broke asf in reality. It's mainly due to actual rich people having class and self-respect and not having the need to prove anything to anyone because they already know they rich and successful. I know rich people who have a net worth of 20-45 million (something Lailli and her simps can only dream of) and this is how they behave and they DESPISE logos.
I know a lot of Persian and Arab women and have grown up with a majority south asian population and Punjabi people for example tend to be lighter skinned and have more Persian looking features but they are still Indian and Lailli before plastic surgery/skin bleaching couldn't even pass off as that. Imagine having such low self esteem you have to change your whole identity. I now believe Lailli is a sad pathetic girl who grew up to become ashamed of herself because of her mother's self hatred.

This is how Mona's mother looks

Mona and her family look Pakistani or Indian ASF. She looks 0% Iranian to me. FFS Syed is the most common Pakistani last name!!

Lailli can keep lying to herself and buying fake bags and clothes as much as she wants but at the end of the day NOBODY in Dubai respects her, no man respects her and would ever chose to cuff her and she will never be rich/successful with her mentality. She barely even has friends to begin with and her fans are the biggest brokest morons who have never (and never would) step inside a Chanel or Cartier boutique. They do not even know what the items look like IRL. They can not tell an authentic Cartier love bracelet from a fake gold plated one if their life depended on it. So her fans have the same or less socioeconomic background than her and TBH who even cares what they think about anyone (they do not have the money or means/connections to help advance her career and could not even afford to support her if she chose to launch a luxury clothing brand).

This is what Lailli looks like and this is exactly how her children will look like. These are the exact same traits her genes will go onto create for every generation whether she likes it or not. She can lie all she wants on the internet but at the end of the day she sleeps on a floor mattress next to her stack of fake shoes on her Ikea shelves in her rented villa (on the outskirts of Dubai) with her 2016 C-CLASS Mercedes parked in the garage. She owns a beauty clinic in the outskirts of Dubai anyone with half a brain and knowledge on finance will know that it does not generate enough money to buy 1 let alone 3 Rolls Royces. I know some guy who's parents owned a ton of clinics (i.e. more then 1) and I'm talking medical clinics in Iran and was rich enough to go to private school but def not rich enough for a Rolls. She can trick people who have never known what luxury is like her followers and Anncy but the real rich people see right through her and everyone in Dubai already knows she's fake and stays away from her. Behind her snob attitude lays a sad pathetic girl who HATES herself so much she goes out of her way to change her whole identity or at least tries. I pity the fool. Lailli can never fool and blend in with the rich crowd who have the potential to make or break her. She can only fool the working class nobodies who one day dream of saving up enough money to one day afford ONE Chanel bag.
I am sorry if any of this sounds harsh or rude/pretentious but I am just keeping it real.
If anything, your post is reflecting your attitude and perceptions. You're almost as bad as her with your classist perceptions of her followers. Also, calling someone's mother uneducated and not that respectable because you think that divorce is "shameful" is so unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

xforeverlove21

OMG you guys!! I just time travelled and came back with some real footage of Lailli teaching her future “Persian baby with Eman” his alphabets

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hate to break it to ya foreverluv, but I think this is becoming a massive obsession. We're all here for a few laughs, and I cannot stress this enough: This is a GOSSIP forum, nothing should be taken personally. We just discuss what we see and personally, i don't feel the need to go beyond that. I come to these sites for a few laughs and to see if anyone books the same shit i do. I thought that was the point of these forums. While we did appreciate you calling out the surface level shit, such as her designer stuff, travelling, her tweets, ethnicity, etc (as these were publicly released), we have NO right to talk about Mona's personal life, just as someone mentioned, we shouldn't be discussing Lailli's personal life, such as her relationships. I think it becomes hard to remember that this is just a FRACTION of their lives, and never really the whole.

I know you liked Lailli, I'm sure a lot of us did. I loved this girl, I admired her before I found out these little tidbits. As someone who's a lover and collector of luxury goods, of course, I gravitated towards her. And I came here after finding out her stuff is mostly fake and to see who else finds her views controversial. This is why everyone says not to get too much into a celeb's business/life.

I think you should give all of it a rest. The videos were good enough, good job. But the whole looking up what Iranian grandmas look like vs mona's mom, digging up private facebook accounts, finding other fam members who have nothing to do with them, having folders about her, digging deep into her life, it's all a bit too much if you ask me. on the flip side, you should consider detective work irl...just not about people who will mean nothing to you in like a year or two. I'm sure I speak for a majority of us when i say...Lailli is not someone we constantly think about in our personal lives. We clearly all have other things to think about. I know I do.

I also will take accountability for adding to things, like her tweets, but i didn't expect it to get this...personal?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

xforeverlove21

replica jewelry
I honestly wouldn't doubt this if I saw it out in the wild especially given how it's small and you don't get to see the inside/engravings and other fine details
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.35.18 AM.png

The only way you can call out fake jewelry is if it's not made from real gold which is so obvious by the color or gold purity but if it's made from 18k no way anyone would be able to accurately conclude from a video or a picture that it's indeed fake.

Lmao I forgot - her jewellery isn't even real 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they've been debunked as fakes countless times 🤣.
I literally debunked her VCA last night LMAO although I think one of them is real (most likely the black one). The question is which one did she flex on her video the black or the MOP?

She's brave for them close ups tho

Also look at this:

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.45.17 AM.png

The real one has a double circle on the logo and when you look at her dust bag, it only has one circle. WTF is that tiny pathetic thing on that huge ass dust bag (and no I'm not talking about Lielli)

Does anyone know which video the Hermes dustbag is from (or is it deleted)?

Also am I trippin or all the boxes/bags a different shade of Orange?
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.49.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.51.54 AM.png

Nice she's flexing a receipt from Kazakstan (which is incorrectly spelled BTW) but I thought she's Azerbajini so what she doing in Kazakhstan?

Also not sure why a receipt from Kazakhstan would have it in French and even if it is all in French
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.55.22 AM.png

It still ain't Kazakstan, sweetie.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 10.00.57 AM.png

Asking the experts or does someone know how it works

[LieLie]
IMG_9629-600x600.jpeg

hermes-93704-10-333075.jpeg
\
Lailli's font is too dark rather than being a more faded grey

[LieLie]
IMG_9629-600x600.jpeg

hermes-93704-10-333075.jpeg
\
Lailli's font is too dark rather than being a more faded grey

Yup all the authentic have that faded grey tone to the font color meanwhile hers is dark grey with no faded look. I think it's obvious now especially when she bought it in Kazakstan I mean it's probably a made up country like the Eran she is from.

Part 2 is going to be wild, I'm coming in with the receipts (literally)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Rosslyn

Oh yeah, Lailli's dad works for that billionaire who escaped the country for his crimes, apparently he left that villa so bad, no wonder why it looks so run out and all those little ponies looked sick

And let's not forget that Lailli said that her father owns the place when he's just the managing director, so while it might be a well paid job, it's definitely not enough for Lailli's fake lifestyle, and I also can't get out of my head that she had to take an Uber and her excuse was that all the drivers were unavailable and I found it extremely sketchy how Lailli didn't film much in the villa, the whole trip was weird and definitely doesn't scream "wealthy" to me

What I found the funniest is Lailli claiming she's from a Persian dynasty 🤣, girlie those are long gone and dead, especially the Zand dynasty, I think there a few members of the Pahlavi dynasty alive and even fewer descendants of the Qajar dynasty
LMAO and also the fact that they can't fly together, girlie is so delusional, she needs serious help, how does she want to bag a rich man when she doesn't bring anything to the table? No rich family would allow their son to marry her, she's extremely snobby and thinks she's too good to do house chores

• Haha
Reactions: 21

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
0CA9C756-CD74-48D8-AFC8-A1E8F7A66205.jpeg
F1BE323E-D485-4FFF-80DA-1BCC9658B8EE.jpeg
85B4AF05-1832-4BC7-9438-6BAD51DE0C66.jpeg
5EDBEC4D-7722-499F-B9C1-762D72DC8CBA.jpeg
Lialli’s closet doesn’t look anything like the modern luxury styles in Dubai
0AE3B156-9E9A-4CF2-BEC1-5728B646B4A6.jpeg
Alizey and lialli stage most of their photos in biolite because it’s recently been renovated and looks much more luxurious then their rented mid sized villa. It’s a decent home but with older styled tiles wood panels.
47090BB2-2862-41B9-BBF8-714FB800FF27.jpeg
CCC40F23-8B05-4B69-9D10-07ACD3973ADE.jpeg
Their villa is in a shared compound with community pool and grounds. Nothing like the grounds and gardens a “heiress” would live in 🤔
C434188B-98FB-47FF-8AF6-A025BD382E03.jpeg
CA1A118D-966E-4F43-A220-1577697B3744.jpeg
The other side of her bedroom lailli doesn’t want her viewers to see and accidentally forgot to edit out of one of her thousands of dollars luxury hauls 🤔 curious
8EC4140A-ABEE-454B-8A3C-8266CF427307.jpeg
440BAC8F-3561-4FCE-8ABF-6E79DA4241A0.jpeg
81E70523-34E9-4D15-BE1C-F5C66C9EAD6E.jpeg
A19A2338-0CCC-4C80-9021-DE22BDD5FA9B.jpeg
CA2069EA-6F18-4DF7-9EC5-DF410C47CEA3.jpeg
You can see the open bathroom door and it doesn’t seem to be an expensive modern villa but an older modest home. Below are examples of luxury villas in Dubai and her house just isn’t it. Making her $$$ hauls and RR cars come into question 🤔
4EC86A67-DB1D-4107-8A20-AFA2DB5B4E2F.jpeg
58283985-B3FA-48FE-84B1-92B3F35F1DF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
The reason people believe she’s wealthy is because they haven’t been around real wealth. It’s as simple as that. I guarantee lailli could show the most obviously fake Chanel bag and they’d all still believe it’s real

• Heart
Reactions: 20

unicat

Hi new here wanted to share that I spotted the clasp on laillis van cleef mother of pearl bracelet has the same shape clasp that is on fake models. This is my first post hope I’m putting the photos correctly last one is an authentic to compare. Also want to add a few pages ago those Cartier boxes of hers are definitely fake. I had bought another box online to replace one that I lost and I was sent that same box with the large Cartier name on it and it looks and feels very different from the auth box that I have from another bracelet to compare. Just as shown in one of the previous pages, the Cartier logo is supposed to be smaller.
B4A1143E-D1FF-42F0-9F9B-9D070849395E.jpeg
FFB88813-E5AC-498C-A7C0-0E20EEA7C95D.jpeg
4763F0BA-5EF5-451D-A7B4-0984A30F2492.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Arabs are notoriously racist towards South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, etc). Laili moving to Dubai and taking on her Iranian 10% background was probably done so she wasn't ostracised as is the case there. Dont get me wrong, rich south Asians in Dubai live the high life and mingle with many of UAE's finest but if you arent of a certain net worth then Arabs see you as bottom barrel. Dubai was and still is being built on slave trade and intl manual labour. This stems largely from social//race hierarchy and is a very big controverisal topic to get into tbh!
Oh I totally agree, it’s quite disgusting. When I see people from my ethnic background being treated like shit in Dubai and working outside in 40 degree heat, sleeping in cramped conditions and having their passports taken away from them...it fucking breaks my heart.

You can imagine the stares me and my boyfriend get (I’m Pakistani. He is quarter white, 3/4 Arab, but looks fully white), when we go out together in Dubai.

My bf and I were eating and the girls next to us were saying in Arabic “do you think they’re siblings?”, “No she is tanned and he is white”, and then “Do you think he married a foreigner?” It was pretty funny when my bf then started speaking Arabic to me, they shat themselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

luluu24

Hello, I hacked this hater's account to tell you all the ACTUAL truths.

You people are all such haters!! Here is proof that Lailli is really married and does own luxury cars.

FYI: The reception party was closed off to the public and was a private event for close friends and family ONLY. The wedding and reception took place at the Golestan Palace in Tehran which is where Lailli's family lived for generations before moving to the UK, that's why you never see any paparazzi photos from the wedding.

You people keep talking about how Lailli is a show off and blah blah. But she is actually very humble that is why she still didn't post a pic with either one of her Bugattis

FYI: Realize she is standing in front of the car and not behind meaning the car is hers

Anyone who calls any of these fake is just jealous of her and at the end of the day she is a member of the Royal Persian family and her mom is close friends with the Queen of England and you are not.
Whattt the trumps, kardashians, Queen B and Queen E at LieLie’s wedding??!!! sheeeet brooo jokes on us now lmao
It ain’t LieLie anymore it’s TrueTrue now 😫😫😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

xforeverlove21

IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG

I love how we are now on part 2 of the thread and I'm putting together part 2 of a video. It got over 8k views now, not bad for 4 days

Please may someone be able to do a TLDR?
This was my TLDR from the video (which is applicable to this thread): Lailli Mirza (and her sister Alizey Mirza) are personal shoppers and Lailli rents luxury cars than pulls off this "I'm a rich billionaire" scheme and pretends to do 20 k luxury hauls for herself (but we never even see the items again because it’s for clients as part of her job and not actually for herself). A lot of her followers are misled to believe this false narrative about her and the worst part is that she shames people for quote on quote "being poor" (for example she’s shamed and made fun of people for using the train, flying coach, wearing Michael Kors, among many other things) when she (herself) is nowhere near as rich as she pretends to be.

View attachment 508926View attachment 508957View attachment 508961View attachment 508962 Lialli’s closet doesn’t look anything like the modern luxury styles in Dubai View attachment 508928 Alizey and lialli stage most of their photos in biolite because it’s recently been renovated and looks much more luxurious then their rented mid sized villa. It’s a decent home but with older styled tiles wood panels.View attachment 508939 View attachment 508967Their villa is in a shared compound with community pool and grounds. Nothing like the grounds and gardens a “heiress” would live in 🤔View attachment 508940View attachment 508942 The other side of her bedroom lailli doesn’t want her viewers to see and accidentally forgot to edit out of one of her thousands of dollars luxury hauls 🤔 curious
View attachment 508946View attachment 508947View attachment 508948View attachment 508949View attachment 508950 You can see the open bathroom door and it doesn’t seem to be an expensive modern villa but an older modest home. Below are examples of luxury villas in Dubai and her house just isn’t it. Making her $$$ hauls and RR cars come into question 🤔View attachment 508953View attachment 508954
Even my parent's home is way nicer than Lailli's + my dad was absolutely against Ikea furniture (finds it poor quality/tacky) and only bought furniture made from the finest real wood and the appliances (even curtains) were all well known/high end brands and I'm not even that rich or anything LOL
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG

[Left is master bed bathroom and right is living room]

I also know this really wealthy girl who's mom is an exec at a well known tech company and owns a huge house in SF (worth over $12-$15 million) and her mom is a true hustler even has a Maserarti and Bugatti. Her daughter posted ZERO photos of her car on social media because unlike people like Lailli real rich people never show off because they have no reason to prove anything to anyone. They also hate designer logos and find it tacky. I went shopping with this girl who's rich (SF/NYC) and she has her own boat (a proper one with rooms inside) and whenever she'd pick up an item and see it has even a tiny logo on it, she'd put it down.
I noticed logos and mega flex are for people like Lailli and Maria Dragnova (who also live in a shitty place)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

chunlii

Did anyone else notice the amount of "new members" pouring into the first thread ever since the video went up? 👀

That shit is proven to cause skin cancer meanwhile this bitch is an anti-vaxxer! Makes no sense just like every other aspect of her life

I also love the hypocrisy of her encouraging Anncy to not get microblading but was recently promoting it. Do I sense jealousy and control?

LMAO speaking of, someone thinks I'm low key Anncy

View attachment 509297
[Link is to my YT video]
View attachment 509298
Also the thread remained inactive for a while than suddenly
View attachment 509299
You think this is LieLie or a MALM affiliate? I am I wouldn't be surprised if it was the later since they explicitly go out to claim LieLie doesn't shop for clients while missing the whole point of the video/discussion

I'm surprised her LinkedIn is still up: https://ae.linkedin.com/in/lailli-mirza-148aaa37
[Don't forget to go on private mode]
Trying to throw Anncy under the bus is absolutely pathetic. She's almost at 1 million subscribers and thriving off YouTube, I've noticed a lot of locals have followed her too. Her growth and success is amazing. And authentic. She grew so much because she didn't lie about her ethnicity unlike Lailli.

Meanwhile the skin bleaching dwarf's cult is out here trying to accuse Anncy of making the video 🤣 I'm sure she's too busy editing her own videos and thriving off her own channel to even bother putting effort into a tea page hun 🤣🤣🤣

and LieLie if you end things with her you'll be left with no one. Even your sister has distanced herself from you. At least Anncy is nice enough to accept you for the trash bag you are. She brought out your personality to the point I have to painfully admit that you were actually likeable for a bit. Until you relapsed back to your trashy self.

"When you're wearing $50k jewelry on the regular then maybe come at her" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 whoever you are: you have a trash personality and even more trash behaviour. Attaching self-worth to material items is only what insecure people do.

I'd rather focus on passively making $50k to then further invest in something than spending it on fake jewelry like an absolute beg tbh 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sanj9595

It’s funny how we were talking about her skin colour and now she’s talking about her getting spray tan because it’s easier 😂 never heard of anyone opting to look like an oompa loompa rather than have a natural sun tan.
I love how she’s friends with Anncy, because that’s the exact type of girl I can imagine someone like Laili would call a freshy and bully in secondary, if she were to live in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17