Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosslyn

Guys, I think someone needs to create a tattle thread of Anncy cause she had one in GG and the tea was quite hot there, she's extremely dumb and vapid

Anyways, I'm actually surprised that Anncy left the footage of no one paying attention to Lailli at Hermes, she probably thought it was funny yet sus, I mean, her "billionaire heiress" friend who supposedly is a VIP customer is not being spared a glance, I'd probably have a similar reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also the reason why she doesn’t do unboxings of her “big” Jewlery pieces is because they’re all from the gold souk in Dubai. Here are examples of a popular store in Lebanon that also sells in the uae. They make everything from bvlgari to van cleef to piaget and messika. They’re solid gold and diamonds but waaaaaay cheaper than the authentic. It’s actually really common here in the Middle East to do that. Even I have a 18k gold “Tiffany” bracelet
It doesn't even have to be real 18k gold, you can also get costume jewelry versions of all of this that are just as good and the cubic zirconia looks like real diamonds, the only difference is that the costume jewelry will tarnish after a year or two and will need replacing. I think Lailli is getting the 18k gold ones though, costume jewelry wouldn't be able to handle nonstop use, and it doesn't seem she ever takes off the love bracelets. And yeah I agree, if all of that jewelry was real it would not only exceed the price of a starter G Wagon, but she also would've been shoving it in our faces with receipts, but she literally didn't unbox like 90% of the jewelry she wears, especially the bigger ticket items. If her entire online persona is about luxury, then why would she show like a million Oran sandals over and over again and not pave diamond jewelry? Makes no sense.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
This video title is sooo weird. Babe, surely if you’ve bought birkins, Cartier pave diamond jewellery...you must have spent TENS of thousands in minutes.

This title makes her sound broke af. $3000 is just over £2000. Liiiike? I’m sure most of us could afford that (i know it’s a lot of money but if you saved anyone can spend that in a minute, through card transactions).

Doesn’t scream rich billionaire heiress to meeee

Attachments

• Haha

Rosslyn

LOL, Lailli will never disclose all the shit she supposedly has cause she doesn't have any of it, honestly, I used to believe they were at most upper middle class but no, I don't think so, that hideous villa they live in screams middle to lower middle class, it just ain't it

Lailli is too much of a coward to admit she's fake, it definitely hurts her ego and insecurities

And I actually believe Mona puts up with her lies, tbh, I really can't see her as a respected woman with the daughters (especially Lielie) she has

• Heart

Bambs11

I’m quite surprised lailli didn’t post anything about the Palestine situation, considering Alizey did. But just goes to show again, who has more compassion and brains :)
She did post about the Palestine situation but she quickly removed it because I think she got a lot of backlash for it. She put a post up saying ‘Pray for Jerusalem’ and someone replied saying no it’s ‘Pray for Palestine’ and she got mad and whipped out Wikipedia page on Israel saying ‘ActUaLLy iTs EaSt JeRuSaLem’ but it isn’t as Israeli forces illegally occupied the land so it’s actually Palestinian land.
She really does concern me sometimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
I think the funniest part also is how she talked so much shit about people smoking cigarettes and how smoking is gross (lol i smoke occasionally so this was very laughable to me), and then in a (now deleted video) someone spotted cigarettes in her bag, and then in another video (I think it's still up, I can't remember the title) she's in her-i mean ALIZEY'S- apartment and you can see a pack of camels next to her. Also recently, she's been posting pictures with vapes and shit. all of that just made me cackle, like come on honey. if you do it, just keep your mouth shut about it, it ain't hard. you don't have to go shitting on it to prove your lie.

• Haha

Jakey_timbits

Hey I'm new to this thread after watching your video exposing Lailli on YT.
Firstly, I would like to apologise for believing you were talking a bunch of nonsense... I was so curious I found this feed and has to investigate more. I'm absolutely shocked at the information you guys have that she is fake. But after reading through it all, I feel so fooled. I had always wondered why she never shows her house or room and why she was always using clothing racks and ikea shelves... (not to knock ikea shelving. I know a lot of youtubers have their closets, but that's just it..... THEY HAVE CLOSETS, not just a small shelf. And if done right, Ikea closets can be $2k-$6k). So basically she wears replica real gold jewelry and it's not real? I'm gobsmacked. I always wondered how she could afford so much, but a year earlier she was saying she could only afford the small cartier love ring and not the full size? A year on and she is draped in$200k worth of jewelry lol WOW
Don't feel bad because it was the same way for a lot of people, I came across this thread by accident and only because I was curious about some things about her. I liked her but right from the start I felt something was weird about her and her videos , very small things I don't know how to explain it because I rarely feel like that with youtubers that I genuinely like . I'm not rich but her hauls were way to over the top which made her sponsors seem out of place like why would a a rich girl like her need sponsors that other youtubers who grew their channels organically use to make money ?

Her video ' "Ancy Twinkle Made Me Buy Fashionova" makes me want to kick her snobby ass because who tf does that??

Shes so far up her own imaginary privileged ass that she can't bare the fact that she has to work for money like any other youtuber and she can't bare the fact that her followers (the ones with actual brains) are finding that out through that expose video.

She also should be ashamed of herself for trying to hide her true ethnicity through plastic surgery because someone with that platform has a responsibility to their young and impressionable audience to be authentic. ,.
She could have created an amazing channel hustling in Dubai as a beautiful british pakistani/indian woman from a hard working upper middle class family and inspiring others to do the same, growing her channel/income while getting rich with her love for fashion but no she chose to fake a lifestyle while having such a shitty attitude.

Olson Twins of Dubai my A$$"!!! 😂

xforeverlove21

I think the expose video helped Lailli, she's now showing her "wardrobe" by keeping them as props in her videos, did her anxiety reduce since her secret is out?
IDK I feel like she went into panic overdrive and is currently pumping out videos trynna prove herself non-stop

Side note: What happened to her hand? Did she punch a wall in anger?

View attachment 532524
I’ll accept that comment as serious sarcasm...
View attachment 532532
deliberate diorama flex to show lack of imprinted logo under the flap but it looks like a woc so probably a new but cheap purchase.. Himalayan croc lady Dior left funds dry
Funny how she does look books but where are petite the brand outfits 🤣🤣🤣 did she not wear any that week🙄
Realize she did not open up or zoom in on ANY other bag ONLY this!

In one of her other videos where she complains about Chanel becoming basic

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.43.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.43.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.45.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.47.12 PM.png

LMAO this is low key a red flag/potential call out
Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.48.57 PM.png

Last edited:

xforeverlove21

I’ve watched her channel ( The real Shakeen) and I think she had to get that bag via a personal shopper. Jaz admits to being Indian, is not snobby and tags a lot of other YT channels. It was after seeing her vid about not being able to get hold of that bag herself that I took the plunge myself. She is informative- think Sophie Shohet. Why would Lailli go out and buy a bag that’s heavily reviewed and hauled on YT? Clearly the masses did get a hold of it! No point Lailli carrying Chanel or Hermes as it looks cheap on her...or is it that she makes it look cheap🙄
Alizey on the other hand can wear proper clothes and be humble with a Cult Gaia?? Guess we know which one is the evil twin.
Someone in my video commented they knew Lailli was shady when Alizey never had 1% as much stuff as she did and that's low key such a huge red flag that the simps overlook

Reactions: 13

Sanj9595

I feel this thread got a bit extreme, out of hand and deeply personal... for what reason, is beyond me.
It was rather entertaining to debunk fake Cartier boxes flexed on Instagram, because it’s relatively harmless, but to sink this low is worse than someone having a fake Birkin hanging off their arm.
Just saying.
I have to agree with this. I lost respect for Mona bec she enables Lailis lies but to go after her like that bec she’s divorced and to assume she’s uneducated is a bit much. (I did question her credentials but someone explained it to me) I think she’s done really well for herself given her situation, leaving education after GCSE, being a carer for her parents while working to save up for college courses then also going to university to do a degree. Now she’s a CEO of her own company, yes it’s not a major clinic but you have to give credit where due.
Also i think calling her (Laili) names ie: bitch or thot or whatever else along those lines that she’s been called is also bit much.

Same here 🙋🏻‍♀️ My parents are both south Asian but they let me stay over at my boyfriends for the weekend when he lived here, we go on holiday together and I moved out for uni.

Times are definitely changing!
for sure! That’s how it started for me as well 😄 weekend spent at his then eventually living together 😂

• Heart
Her newest video is ... annoying. She spent half of it yelling and screaming about a stalker like a teenager. GROW. UP.

her and Nancy really bring out the worst in each other.

She also mentioned how she won’t be uploading the assumptions video because people will always have assumptions and she doesn’t have to prove herself. Even if she explains now, there will be different ones in the future and she “doesn’t care”

lailli, and I know you’re reading this, just know that when we type your name in YouTube, the expose video is the first that comes up 😘

gg hunted down your ex AND current bf. you can’t hide from the truth.You are exposed and out in the open. Your rented car, your fake handbags, your fake life and “villa” are all in the open and we see it all. Anyone you befriend will know the truth as soon as they type your name into google. Just say the truth and come clean.Prolonging This lie is digging you deeper and deeper until you won’t be able to get yourself out ☺

Last edited:

thepinky

I can't believe "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" is still in her bio when out of her 24 latest Instagram posts were advertisements for:
  • (11!!!) Fashion Nova
  • (3) Petite the Brand
  • (1) that bag authentication app (the irony...)
  • (1) Biolite
  • (1) Glossy make up
= 17 / 24 posts
70% of her Instagram content are advertisements

And her video descriptions include so many irrelevant affiliate links

Lailli's trying so hard to come across as an unbothered old money Persian heiress who's just doing this for kicks... when it's the only way she can afford luxury fashion and super fakes. Imagine Jaime Xie posting that many #fashionnovapartner posts. Compared to people like WenWen Stokes (who's turned down relevant partnerships like Farfetch) or The Chic Maven (who doesn't even use affiliate links)... I can't believe her followers still believe LieLie's act. Another way she tries to be superior is to rarely respond to or acknowledge comments. Given how Lailli deletes comments exposing her, she definitely reads them. And it's not like she's too busy to like comments.

It'd be funny if people sent Fashion Nova the screenshots of all the times Lailli's insulted the company who's paying for her Hermes bags now.

njnjnoon

Ya'll she mentions her Ferrari is a manual drive in the video
hun, Ferrari stopped manuals since 2015 - which Ferrari store would give you an old car to test drive????
and she mentions that she got the car from the Ferrari showroom, then show us a vlog of you inside the showroom

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
Oh yeah I got that - it's not what billionaire dubai residents live in, I'm more confused by the plastic surgeries and why she lies about her ancestry (i'm not from dubai). Like you're a Brit with mixed ancestry, that's cool! own that!
Arabs are notoriously racist towards South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, etc). Laili moving to Dubai and taking on her Iranian 10% background was probably done so she wasn't ostracised as is the case there. Dont get me wrong, rich south Asians in Dubai live the high life and mingle with many of UAE's finest but if you arent of a certain net worth then Arabs see you as bottom barrel. Dubai was and still is being built on slave trade and intl manual labour. This stems largely from social//race hierarchy and is a very big controverisal topic to get into tbh!

Sanj9595

IMO i never thought of them to be upper middle class, maybe just scraping the bottom end. I agree, I think Mona put up with Lailis lies. I think as a mother she would probably do anything for them. so if Laili ask her to say xyz no doubt she would go along with it. Also keep in mind, a lot of Lailis fans adore Mona so having her on would make it even more believable/ make it seem creditable. Tbh I’m starting to think Mona is just as bad as Laili.

For the people who’s new to the thread there was article posted (maybe in the old thread) where Mona was talking about Dubai’s support towards SMEs, on there she mentioned that she had to take out loans from banks in England to set up her business in Dubai (don’t take word for word but I think it was something along that line)

as mentioned on these threads before, Mona doesn’t own a well known beauty salon that’s even on the top 10 in Dubai. She definitely doesn’t generate G Wagon and multupRR type income. She doesn’t come from old money and they’re definitely not what Laili make themselves out to be. I don’t think she got nice hefty divorce settlements either.

Everyone’s entitled to keep parts of their lives private esp finances. But people who are private tend not to be youtubers or show off luxury items every other day.
her fans are not asking for much but a closet tour, you’d literally be showing a closet, not your house and where you live (location) but Laili herself has been stupid enough to film where she lives ie: G wagon video (unless it’s someone else’s house) and meeting Anncy.

NikNakPadyWak

This is interesting. One thing to add to PART 2 - She actually did a "LUXURY CLOSET HAUL" 3 years ago. it's currently up on her channel. She obviously said, "I'll show you some of my favourite items blah blah, but she can't show the entire closet because it's invasive yaddy yah.." BUT the juicy part is, this supposed "closet" is the EXACT same set up she has now in her room (the IKEA shelf and black railing)! She literally swaps clothes and shoes etc and puts them on that shelf! I also think she has 2 clothes railings as 1 is black and the other white.

Also, remember she used to buy so many channel espadrilles, but if you look at the tour, the shoes are tone out! It's really sad tbh.

I also believe she uses the excuse she has items in both London and Dubai to disguise the fact some items are AWOL.

I feel bad for her. I do believe physiologically she needs some help because this is just SAD. Also, Alizey tagged OKMiddleEast in her "magazine" shoot, even though it was for OKPakistan.

The whole family needs some help!

xforeverlove21

She is trying so hard to prove herself LMAO

IDK if she knows this but the more videos like this she creates the more attention she draws to my videos. I checked my YT analytics and a lot of people were recommended my video through her more recent uploads (NOT my 25th LUXURY BIRTHDAY HAUL and )

Also did anyone else realize how she was pretty much MIA for a long time and dropped 1 video once a month or so but ever since the expose videos went up, she's been uploading non-stop! And I see a lot of people mentioning my expose to her in the YT comments and Insta and she REPLIES to them while ignoring the rest clearly she doesn't care eh ;)

Namima

VIP Member
I think Mona is half Indian and half Iranian... not sure but that’s what I read on these threads.

Laili isn’t a bad looking girl, what make her ugly is her personality.
Hahah trust me I struggle to watch their vids too! Like Anncy can’t dress herself for sh*t, her clothes look cheap but least she knows it. She need to stop wearing those fake lashes and stop with lip fillers, starting to look like a baboons a*s
I am quite certain I read on GG her dad is Indian and her mum is Pakistani. The Iranian part is about 8 generations (!!!) above from her dad's side. If her mum was half Iranian, they for sure would have some Persian culture incorporated in their lives and she would not have to lie about it.

newandshocked

This is big. You have all converted me to believing that lie lie is an absolute fraud. I did not believe it at first, and thought this forum was reaching. BUT. I was watching the latest look book video and INSTANTLY noticed these fake Louboutins. You can see on the bottom of the shoe, usually after even wearing the shoe once, the red varnish comes away, exposing the beige leather on the sole. A tell tale sign of a fake shoe is when the paint scuffs black ... as with the shoes she shows. You briefly can see the sole and it is scuffed back rather than the paint coming off. I am absolutely convinced that this forum is correct about her luxury items being really good replicas. She makes money (enough to buy reps that aren’t cheap) but not enough to sustain the himilayan Dior bag and all the jewellery. I’m not watching her videos again. Fraud.
F05473EE-F702-409B-8F3B-A3CCF880686E.png

toxicthorn97

Her newest video about wanting to buy and testing a Ferrari is even more difficult to watch than usual. The amount of delusion in that video is insane, considering most of it has been debunked either on many forums. She tries so hard to portray this rich heiress vibes by mentioning how her parents trust her enough and allows her to buy ‘another’ Ferrari. As if the previous one is actually hers. She can only afford to RENT a Rolls Royce and her mother still drives an old Mercedes C class. How in the world does she have the audacity to be acting like that? She also went on to brag about having bought “every different type” of G Wagons before. She’s absolutely mental. Alizey was sporting quite an awkward smile when Lalilli was blabbering about her nonsense, and was barely going along with it.

At the end of the video she re-emphasized how she will not do a room or house tour because of whatever bs reason. Isn’t she aware that she looks like a damn fool trying to always stay super close to the camera when showing her curated “show rack” and hanger with some of the clothes she wanted to show in a lookbook video. Always so PARANOID and scared anything that is displayed beyond that could expose her. (Like her slip up showing the messy and not at all luxurious state of her room not too long ago). Just admit that rack is the one she got from IKEA since high school (which it actually is and had been proven before) that she still uses till this day to store her bags and call it a day please.

I’m honestly so appalled by her stupidly vapid and shallow behavior.

At least Alizey is showing a lot of growth. Admitting she is indeed of Indian heritage, sharing awareness about social issues happening in the world, and having an actual job.

Meanwhile Lailli “I’m not an influencer” Mirza stays being a lazy bum mainly only posting sponsored content, clubbing, and being wishy washy about fasting during Ramadhan. What an inspiration for all her young subscribers out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart