Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually enjoyed this video except for the mike tyson shorts ! Lol 😂 She wore the dior blazer I thought was beautiful in one of her older videos.
if she only made content like this and kept her mouth shut 90% of the time, i'd enjoy her content. and the DvF blazer is to die for. Y'all think she's gonna make lookbooks with everything she has now? LOL

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched her channel ( The real Shakeen) and I think she had to get that bag via a personal shopper. Jaz admits to being Indian, is not snobby and tags a lot of other YT channels. It was after seeing her vid about not being able to get hold of that bag herself that I took the plunge myself. She is informative- think Sophie Shohet. Why would Lailli go out and buy a bag that’s heavily reviewed and hauled on YT? Clearly the masses did get a hold of it! No point Lailli carrying Chanel or Hermes as it looks cheap on her...or is it that she makes it look cheap🙄
Alizey on the other hand can wear proper clothes and be humble with a Cult Gaia?? Guess we know which one is the evil twin.
Someone in my video commented they knew Lailli was shady when Alizey never had 1% as much stuff as she did and that's low key such a huge red flag that the simps overlook

Reactions: 13
someone pls fill me in, so she is now broken up with her ex hubbie Eman and is back with Aleem?? the old ex that exposed her for getting an abortion the weird guy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone in my video commented they knew Lailli was shady when Alizey never had 1% as much stuff as she did and that's low key such a huge red flag that the simps overlook
Indeed providing that it is in fact Alizey that gives off rich vibes and would have probably been able to pull off Lailli’s facade effortlessly, but Alizey does seem smarter. Alizey also makes Lailli look fake rich because she is well put together wherever her ensemble is from.Irrespective of the sharing of the bags though, do you think Alizey’s shoes (Amina Muaddi begums she often wears on her channel vids) are hers? Surely she will most definitely have bigger size feet than Lailli. She probably does splurge but isn’t obnoxious about it. I still remember this video where she raved about those New Look leggings ( see below) yet Lailli has the audacity to make digs at high fashion brands worn by commoners...pfffff. When has Lailli flexed with a YSL sac de jour even though she (MALM) sold one on Depop?
2BF1DFEA-3A6C-47FD-BC13-AFAC14B6ADCC.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the expose video helped Lailli, she's now showing her "wardrobe" by keeping them as props in her videos, did her anxiety reduce since her secret is out?
Ugh what wardrobe those damn ikea shelves and that lame ass floor ?? She’s such a fake

Reactions: 2
back with Aleem?? the old ex that exposed her for getting an abortion the weird guy
Oh my! That’s awful! Is that actually true or a rumour?
I hope she’s not back with someone like that for her own sake.

Reactions: 3
This is big. You have all converted me to believing that lie lie is an absolute fraud. I did not believe it at first, and thought this forum was reaching. BUT. I was watching the latest look book video and INSTANTLY noticed these fake Louboutins. You can see on the bottom of the shoe, usually after even wearing the shoe once, the red varnish comes away, exposing the beige leather on the sole. A tell tale sign of a fake shoe is when the paint scuffs black ... as with the shoes she shows. You briefly can see the sole and it is scuffed back rather than the paint coming off. I am absolutely convinced that this forum is correct about her luxury items being really good replicas. She makes money (enough to buy reps that aren’t cheap) but not enough to sustain the himilayan Dior bag and all the jewellery. I’m not watching her videos again. Fraud.
F05473EE-F702-409B-8F3B-A3CCF880686E.png

Reactions: 13
the old ex that exposed her for getting an abortion
Wait, what!?

Alizey’s shoes (Amina Muaddi begums she often wears on her channel vids) are hers?
She's too tall to fit into the midget feet shoes. But perhaps Mona and Lailli share, I feel like Mona is also very short (this is good for Lailli because no she can flex all the stuff that belongs to the mother like shoes and clothes) but the dad seems tall hence Alizey is as well

Not just Alizey but Mona also dresses normally and isn't head to toe in tacky labels. So I don't get how Lailli would be so rich with all these things while the mother and other daughter aren't.

WAIT what abortion????
I'm surprised its not been mentioned basically when aleem and lailli were together and broke up and he was outing her on twitter back on the tl around 4 years ago he posted a skype call pic of lailli lips down saying tit about her and then he posted a pic of her confirmation of abortion and when lailli took a pic with another man he posted it too saying thats who she cheated on him with. plus she only went to regents uni bc thats where aleem went to the private uni

Wait, what!?

She's too tall to fit into the midget feet shoes. But perhaps Mona and Lailli share, I feel like Mona is also very short (this is good for Lailli because no she can flex all the stuff that belongs to the mother like shoes and clothes) but the dad seems tall hence Alizey is as well

Not just Alizey but Mona also dresses normally and isn't head to toe in tacky labels. So I don't get how Lailli would be so rich with all these things while the mother and other daughter aren't.
ngl i saw lailli and alizey back in 2018 shopping in selfridges lailli is very very small but so is alizey she just looks super tall near lailli and theyre VERY VERY petite they reminded me of super skinny 12 year old girls not even being dramatic like i was shocked how petite they are making me think thats why lailli always has to get things tailored she can probs fit into childrens clothing. i dont think her designer jewellery is fake bc she has done VCA unboxings and taken us with her multiple times and her chanel pearl bag she showed us in a vlog was bought at heathrow duty free so was her nail bracelet but the birkins are a bit sketchy and patek?? was it part of the divorce settlement with her ex hubbie or

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 4.12.05 PM.png

First expose video has almost 20k views (in 3 weeks time) and the other one has 5k views (in about 1 week). Thanks to everyone on this thread and mainly GG with all the receipts collected throughout the YEARS this bish can finally be publicly exposed.
Other then the simps which only make up <10% of her viewers everyone else can finally see her for the fraud she is. Low key tho, I never really saw this coming but this proves all those people with Birkins and Ferarris on social media aren't who they say they are. Heck something like 99% of LV products we see are fake so I'm sure a lot of them are doing the same things as Lailli or taking turns in the lambo.

I wonder how Lailli has a Rolls Royce tho, maybe its an older model that she got through a loan or Mona's business went up ever since she used her "fame" to get more influencers on board/attention.

What if this whole time Lailli (played by Sanieeh) was a fake internet persona created to grab people's attention and then to gain business for Biolite. That would hands down be one of the best marketing strategies ever! I mean Lailli does have experience in PR (and I think Alizey does as well).

Or the inventory for a personal concierge service or rich client of such a service. It'll sure explain why we don't see 80% of the stuff ever again.

looks super tall near lailli
I think I read somewhere she's 5'4 or something but I guess next to Lailli and wearing heels she appears to be at least 5'8

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 4.24.03 PM.png

Real rich people will NEVER say things like Lailli because they know they don't have to prove anything to anyone. It's always the wannabes who have to boast and act like they are special or try to prove to others "they are" because in reality they are not! They put down others to distract people about their own image and reality of the situation. Real rich people actually despise wearing logos and don't cover themselves in tacky designs like Lailli and Maria Dragnova would. They have actual class and sophisticated taste that goes beyond trying to be a free walking billboard because they have already established their OWN brand/image. If there's one thing I learned in life it's that the more someone talks about their wealth or tries to show it off, the reality ALWAYS turns out that they are truly nobodies with nothing.

Last edited:
This is big. You have all converted me to believing that lie lie is an absolute fraud. I did not believe it at first, and thought this forum was reaching. BUT. I was watching the latest look book video and INSTANTLY noticed these fake Louboutins. You can see on the bottom of the shoe, usually after even wearing the shoe once, the red varnish comes away, exposing the beige leather on the sole. A tell tale sign of a fake shoe is when the paint scuffs black ... as with the shoes she shows. You briefly can see the sole and it is scuffed back rather than the paint coming off. I am absolutely convinced that this forum is correct about her luxury items being really good replicas. She makes money (enough to buy reps that aren’t cheap) but not enough to sustain the himilayan Dior bag and all the jewellery. I’m not watching her videos again. Fraud. View attachment 533736
Look up RepLadies and you'll be mind blown at how good the replicas look. Given how people can easily dismiss minor things like color as lighting or a filter these replica items can def pass off especially to people who don't know the minor things about real designer fashion aka 99% of her viewers who only come there because they dream of the life she pretends to have. From the rep ladies forum, I saw that they make very good jewellery copies with real 18k gold and I'm certain Lailli gets these. The reps aren't exactly that cheap like they would be at a flea market but Lailli's YouTube money is def enough to buy hauls of these high tier replica items. The only way we caught Lailli is by replaying her video and pausing at crucial seconds to pin point the red flags then confirming them, however, her viewers def wouldn't do this nor pay attention to detail and take everything at face value. They think: her mom has a clinic, she's showing us these things = def rich heiress. This is why she gets away with it.

I also read how some high percentage between 70-99% of designer goods are not authentic so I'm certain those other girls on social media are pulling the same moves. I remember once some YouTuber guy even said people can be sitting here showing you these high tier replicas and everyone watching wouldn't be able to tell, which is so true!

Look up RepLadies and you'll be mind blown at how good the replicas look. Given how people can easily dismiss minor things like color as lighting or a filter these replica items can def pass off especially to people who don't know the minor things about real designer fashion aka 99% of her viewers who only come there because they dream of the life she pretends to have. From the rep ladies forum, I saw that they make very good jewellery copies with real 18k gold and I'm certain Lailli gets these. The reps aren't exactly that cheap like they would be at a flea market but Lailli's YouTube money is def enough to buy hauls of these high tier replica items. The only way we caught Lailli is by replaying her video and pausing at crucial seconds to pin point the red flags then confirming them, however, her viewers def wouldn't do this nor pay attention to detail and take everything at face value. They think: her mom has a clinic, she's showing us these things = def rich heiress. This is why she gets away with it.

I also read how some high percentage between 70-99% of designer goods are not authentic so I'm certain those other girls on social media are pulling the same moves. I remember once some YouTuber guy even said people can be sitting here showing you these high tier replicas and everyone watching wouldn't be able to tell, which is so true!
I don’t know about 70-99% of goods aren’t authentic, that’s pretty high. Me personally, I own some designer items and would feel insecure about carrying a fake. I don’t think there are any replicas that can fully pass off as the real thing. Yes, some are very close, but there is always something that’s off IMO.

Do

What’s your opinion on Lailli’s jewellery? Do you think it’s all 18k gold replicas? Or some real and some fake? How does she feel so confident walking into the stores wearing it 😂

I don’t know about 70-99% of goods aren’t authentic, that’s pretty high. Me personally, I own some designer items and would feel insecure about carrying a fake. I don’t think there are any replicas that can fully pass off as the real thing. Yes, some are very close, but there is always something that’s off IMO.

Do

What’s your opinion on Lailli’s jewellery? Do you think it’s all 18k gold replicas? Or some real and some fake? How does she feel so confident walking into the stores wearing it 😂
I think she has a good mix of fake and real! And she is confident because SAs are not allowed to tell your jewellery is fake, like they'll just look at it and know but won't say anything!

Reactions: 8

Do

Maybe its similar to Dabz on insta she said she gets all her cartier pieces from the store and then gets factory diamonds on it like a lot of influencers its cheaper and withholds its value but as for VCA i dont think so. lets not forget girls cartier is 18k gold too you're paying for the name but defo not right. to pull it off as real if its not

Yes, some are very close, but there is always something that’s off IMO.
The thing is people often overlook the fine details so things easily go unnoticed and I think that's mainly due to their lack of knowledge of the specific item she shows so when they see it they accept it as is. I've shared several side by side pictures of luxury items before and they looked pretty spot on (in terms of appearance) TBH and a lot of influencers use these.

It really is that high
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 11.12.03 PM.png

The reason why we called her out on this sub is because we already know she buys fakes and we just took time to pin point and analyze every last fine detail and noticed the red flags but normally people passively watching a video wouldn't process the fine details and that's why she gets away with it. And for slight differences people can just shake it off as lighting or whatever. They also have this perception of her being this mega rich heiress princess so they don't have reason to doubt her. Also a lot of her fakes were blatantly obvious and missed some major things/huge red flags yet she never got called out so no way her viewers would be able to call out the 1:1 replica stuff.

The thing is people often overlook the fine details so things easily go unnoticed and I think that's mainly due to their lack of knowledge of the specific item she shows so when they see it they accept it as is. I've shared several side by side pictures of luxury items before and they looked pretty spot on (in terms of appearance) TBH and a lot of influencers use these.

It really is that high
View attachment 534410
The reason why we called her out on this sub is because we already know she buys fakes and we just took time to pin point and analyze every last fine detail and noticed the red flags but normally people passively watching a video wouldn't process the fine details and that's why she gets away with it. And for slight differences people can just shake it off as lighting or whatever. They also have this perception of her being this mega rich heiress princess so they don't have reason to doubt her. Also a lot of her fakes were blatantly obvious and missed some major things/huge red flags yet she never got called out so no way her viewers would be able to call out the 1:1 replica stuff.
I always thought it was strange that she could afford so many hermes bags and jewellery worth hundreds of thousands but she doesn’t live in a house worthy of that type of money. There’s no styling to her house at all and in one video I recently saw, her white walls had all dirty marks on it and that’s all you could see behind her. I wish she would just be real with us. People would accept her and love her for who she is but this fake persona is just embarrassing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.