Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t dislike lailli, Alizey, or Mona but I don’t get why they are all still going on with this lie when most people know they are not acting their wage. There’s nothing wrong with working part time as a student which Alizey did or working as a personal shopper. I don’t think there’s much harm is lailli pretending to be a Persian heiress I just think it’s a little sad when she could have really inspired her fellow south Asian girls.

At least by playing a spoiled trust fund baby she’s not setting her young impressionable viewers up to be victims of potential predators and traffickers like other Dubai fakes *soniaxfyza*. It’s a harmful notion to show their young impressionable viewers how “easy” it is to make it in Dubai like Faeza claiming she makes 10k and advertisement just because she has followers. There’s a dark side to influencing and I think influencers in exotic locations should be more transparent about how they make their living.

I don’t think anyone would fault lailli for coming clean and admitting it was hard moving to Dubai and she felt ashamed and embarrassed of her heritage so she lied to make a career and grossly exaggerated her lifestyle.
I agree ! I have sympathy for her because it's just sad that she doesn't feel secure in her own skin and I can totally understand why so I hope that can change for her, she definitely went over board with the luxury hauls! I can't imagine the time and energy it takes to pull this off . Okay I have no idea EXACTLY what it's like for her so in that respect I'll cut her some slack ! 😂 However she does need to be held accountable to her audience and her followers especially after the expose video lol This could all go away with a simple closet tour showing all her lux items from her past videos and prove they're not fakes but we all knows that not likely going to happen especially with all you FBI agents here on tattle! 🤣 Fashion police !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree ! I have sympathy for her because it's just sad that she doesn't feel secure in her own skin and I can totally understand why so I hope that can change for her, she definitely went over board with the luxury hauls! I can't imagine the time and energy it takes to pull this off . Okay I have no idea EXACTLY what it's like for her so in that respect I'll cut her some slack ! 😂 However she does need to be held accountable to her audience and her followers especially after the expose video lol This could all go away with a simple closet tour showing all her lux items from her past videos and prove they're not fakes but we all knows that not likely going to happen especially with all you FBI agents here on tattle! 🤣 Fashion police !
honestly if she'd disprove at least part of the claims her exposed video would lose credibility imo, but she can't even do that

Reactions: 2
honestly if she'd disprove at least part of the claims her exposed video would lose credibility imo, but she can't even do that
True ! She needs to humble herself and stop being bratty ! 😐 I liked her I really did but the logos and showy content just got a bit boring and repetitive, and looking down on others is never okay !

Reactions: 4
True ! She needs to humble herself and stop being bratty ! 😐 I liked her I really did but the logos and showy content just got a bit boring and repetitive, and looking down on others is never okay !
I didn't mind any of it - I took it as a blair waldorf type of entertainment. What got to me was the hypocrisy

Reactions: 10
Just one thing - if Lailli did come clean and started being honest.. what would she actually post? What would her content be? She’d be no different to other mediocre influencers.. I’m no influencer but even I can think of several ways to be unique on YT..she needs to use her 🧠. She can reinvent herself but the backlash she’ll receive for her past is all self inflicted sorry to say. She’ll either have to ignore it or confront it...but the way she is carrying on doing things she is being exposed of is pathetic and immature...keep digging that hole Lailli. Addressing accusations ( wrongful or not) is not by simply denying them.

Reactions: 5
I didn't mind any of it - I took it as a blair waldorf type of entertainment. What got to me was the hypocrisy
Yeah I know what you mean. It's cool when someone owns their own attitude and are unapologetic about who they are, those type of people always have my respect, even if I don't agree with their behavior I'll respect them still if their authentic and just being themselves!

Just one thing - if Lailli did come clean and started being honest.. what would she actually post? What would her content be? She’d be no different to other mediocre influencers.. I’m no influencer but even I can think of several ways to be unique on YT..she needs to use her 🧠. She can reinvent herself but the backlash she’ll receive for her past is all self inflicted sorry to say. She’ll either have to ignore it or confront it...but the way she is carrying on doing things she is being exposed of is pathetic and immature...keep digging that hole Lailli. Addressing accusations ( wrongful or not) is not by simply denying them.
I actually thought the same thing! Lol maybe she can start a "How not to look broke " youtube channel! 😆 Lol I honestly don't know because the internet and cancel culture is harsh and few influencers came back after scandals so it won't be easy either way.

Last edited:
Mesh ones are reviewed in vid below, however I can’t recall seeing the greyones ever again.

View attachment 517107
anyone seen these again?
View attachment 517120
All these Dior shoes and she wears the mesh ones and the Himalayan croc lady Dior to all the Dior events🤦🏽‍♀️
Also spotted these gold Amina muaddi begum slingbacks which I don’t recall her doing an unboxing for!!
View attachment 517113
It definitely looks like a rushed job to prepare a “closet” for us to see

At 1:25

At 2:45

At 3:45 her and her mom both act like petite is a random brand

Also the reason why she doesn’t do unboxings of her “big” Jewlery pieces is because they’re all from the gold souk in Dubai. Here are examples of a popular store in Lebanon that also sells in the uae. They make everything from bvlgari to van cleef to piaget and messika. They’re solid gold and diamonds but waaaaaay cheaper than the authentic. It’s actually really common here in the Middle East to do that. Even I have a 18k gold “Tiffany” bracelet
She keeps referring to petite as a brand, calling them “they” like witch it’s YOU. Haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You should also include how Alizey did a mag cover for OKpakistan and tags the Middle East one instead. Clearly trying to cover that she’s not actually Middle Eastern/Persian/ Arab

Reactions: 2
Hey ladies, long time lurker after discovery Lailli a year ago but first time poster. I did like her and her channel at first but I kept noticing inconsistencies and her saying “just got to my sister’s apartment” in every other London video so I had to google her because something was off.. then I’ve found GG now recently here.
I wanted to add about the Bottega Veneta Pouch. I remember GG posting pictures of it being a fake but I’m not able to access GG to find the receipts. And surprise surprise the bag was no where seen again besides in one background of a video she did shortly after the unbagging. Does anyone know anymore information on that bag or of it being fake?
7DFF4FFA-FF78-4819-B701-DB881C11ECE6.png

Hey ladies, long time lurker after discovery Lailli a year ago but first time poster. I did like her and her channel at first but I kept noticing inconsistencies and her saying “just got to my sister’s apartment” in every other London video so I had to google her because something was off.. then I’ve found GG now recently here.
I wanted to add about the Bottega Veneta Pouch. I remember GG posting pictures of it being a fake but I’m not able to access GG to find the receipts. And surprise surprise the bag was no where seen again besides in one background of a video she did shortly after the unbagging. Does anyone know anymore information on that bag or of it being fake?
7DFF4FFA-FF78-4819-B701-DB881C11ECE6.png
Here’s another screen shot of the bag in a video since my other screen shots didn’t have her channel in it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Also the reason why she doesn’t do unboxings of her “big” Jewlery pieces is because they’re all from the gold souk in Dubai. Here are examples of a popular store in Lebanon that also sells in the uae. They make everything from bvlgari to van cleef to piaget and messika. They’re solid gold and diamonds but waaaaaay cheaper than the authentic. It’s actually really common here in the Middle East to do that. Even I have a 18k gold “Tiffany” bracelet
It doesn't even have to be real 18k gold, you can also get costume jewelry versions of all of this that are just as good and the cubic zirconia looks like real diamonds, the only difference is that the costume jewelry will tarnish after a year or two and will need replacing. I think Lailli is getting the 18k gold ones though, costume jewelry wouldn't be able to handle nonstop use, and it doesn't seem she ever takes off the love bracelets. And yeah I agree, if all of that jewelry was real it would not only exceed the price of a starter G Wagon, but she also would've been shoving it in our faces with receipts, but she literally didn't unbox like 90% of the jewelry she wears, especially the bigger ticket items. If her entire online persona is about luxury, then why would she show like a million Oran sandals over and over again and not pave diamond jewelry? Makes no sense.

Reactions: 14
AND she bragged about how much Hermes Jewlery her mom owns and that’s why she got her birkins. So you’re ok flexing your mom jewlery but not your own ? Ok ... 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In this video from 11 months ago, at timestamp 2:42 Lailli says "we are acting like we've never unboxed a Birkin before", and Alizey in the background says "well it's never ours though, its always been like mum's"........HMMM does that mean her 'What's in my bag' videos the bag wasn't hers?

Then 10 months ago she all of a sudden has 2 Birkins, then a Kelly, then 2 Kellys a few months later? These bags don't come easy. The waiting list is ridiculous and also, I'm 100% certain Hermes has a cap on the number of bags that can be bought per year.

Lailli also mentions in her 'How to get a Birkin directly from Hermes video' - "you have to buy high ticket purchases i.e Hermes jewellery in order to get a bag directly". Hermes jewellery is worth $50,000+. NOW, knowing lailli if she ever bought anything of that value from Hermes it would be shoved into our faces. Something is just off and doesn't make sense.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes the limit is 2 per calendar year. And they’re redoing their system so that it’s international. Previously people would buy two bags in Paris, two in London, 2 in Spain etc. But lailli has been in Dubai this whole time so she would have hit the 2 bag limit a loooong time ago

Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.18.04 AM.png

I think this video did pretty decent

Because videos (not from her channel) but FEATURE her don't do well
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.18.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.21.10 AM.png

I see a lot of the recent comments are also turning against lailli and saying they always felt something was off and now they understand. Happy they’re being enlightened !

Can’t wait for the new video to come and be a bombshell ! 💣

Reactions: 9
I see a lot of the recent comments are also turning against lailli and saying they always felt something was off and now they understand. Happy they’re being enlightened !

really under her latest video i just see comments kissing her ass

Also, what the hell happened to this bag? It was lowkey one of my favorites she's ever unboxed and she only showed it in like two videos and it disappeared completely. It wasn't even on the shelves or anything when she was trying to prove she still had "her" bags, which by the way, that paper bag Bottega was also missing.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Lailli definitely has her comments moderated because I never see negative comments on her videos or her IG, only on her Twitter

The current video low key sucks but that's because I just brushed up on it but for this new one, I dive DEEP. Not just me but a group of experts/investigators 👏 A lot of y'all have known about Lailli's BS for YEARS and its all coming to light. NGL, GG really had a lot of the goods.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.