Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a lot of the recent comments are also turning against lailli and saying they always felt something was off and now they understand. Happy they’re being enlightened !

Can’t wait for the new video to come and be a bombshell ! 💣
I just went through the comments and I am shook at how much comments there are with woke people and so many likes on them. The Lailli fans keep bringing up the same irrelevant tit to prove she's rich. But I'm surprised a lot of people can see the real her and I didn't even get into the whole lot of it. When part 2 comes out, she's going to be blasted.

Why is the CC wonky tho lol
Also, WTF is that box?

People know about her instant damage control and its making them even more sus/trusting of my video

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 4.25.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 4.26.24 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just to add more, if you look at Ancy's prank video where she gifts Laila an LV purse, in 11:34 you see the exact same set up right beside her bathroom door. My assumption, she doesn't have a closet. It's just rails etc located in her room.

No issue with having this. But if she's lying about a small thing such as having a closet, then what else could she be lying about?
How dumb is Anncy that she sees this clearly middle class hoe stacking multiple birkins and doesn’t find it sus.

Reactions: 5
Before I dive deep into the whole ethnicity thing, I want to begin by showing her natural features. So I put together this little slide show and made a special remix just for her 😉

special remix just for her 😉
Make sure you unmute the Imgur video upload LMAO

Reactions: 3
How dumb is Anncy that she sees this clearly middle class hoe stacking multiple birkins and doesn’t find it sus.
Anncy wouldn’t know what a birkin was even if it hit her in the face. Let her stick to her basic Louis Vuitton bags and cheap shein trash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day, another ad
Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 5.33.05 PM.png

not an influencer but here's an affiliate link

I died when she was showing the Chanel skirt in her latest haul and was like "this would be great for work... not that I work" LieLie pls stop with the "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" and "I don't need to work bs"

She
  • has a YouTube channel with ads
  • admits to clickbait. why? views = more ad $
  • uses so many affiliate links on YouTube and Instagram
  • does paid ads for Daniel Wellington, Fashion Nova,pizza and salad bowl restaurants, random apps
  • has a clothing line (which you initially lied about owning because you think it's embarassing to work??)
  • is a reseller/personal shopper
  • has a depop where she's selling really old stuff that someone who was actually rich would have donated years ago
"not an influencer" and "i don't need money" but her description boxes be like

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 5.45.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 5.45.18 PM.png

Reactions: 8
Uneducated:
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 6.11.32 PM.png

vs.
Educated:
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 6.08.58 PM.png

Lmao what a liar. She had an APM Monaco ring that she would wear all the time (the eye one) and that’s not gold, it’s silver 😂
Got pics?

Lmao what a liar. She had an APM Monaco ring that she would wear all the time (the eye one) and that’s not gold, it’s silver 😂
Even VCA/Cartier is 18k meaning theres still a fair share of mixed metals in it

Uneducated:
View attachment 519155
vs.
Educated:
View attachment 519153

Got pics?

Yeah but 9kt/18kt/21kt gold is very safe for people with allergies and usually the recommended metal. So it doesn’t matter if its mixed it’s not enough to for a reaction. My family works in jewellery so that’s how I know.

Here are the pics

Also that earring she’s wearing is defo not gold loool

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ever since I discovered her lies I can’t get myself to watch any of her vids but finally watched first half of the latest one and LOL. You can see and feel how bothered she is by the expose video and I almost felt uncomfortable watching her. Talking about her bank account, sizes being too big and brands not having her size. Like if a brand doesn’t have your size why not just buy from a brand which has the size?!? Like you don’t need to wear everything from luxury brands to prove you have money. And like what’s the point in buying items from a brand that you have to keep getting altered. Also her talking about wanting to have her none existent closet with a whole part dedicated to Chanel 😂I don’t know if it’s part of her new personality where she’s all hyped up about what she brought, I remember her old vids to be quite mundane. Anyway that’s far as I got on that vid 😂
I really can’t imagine Laili coming clean about anything. I don’t see her to be the type to admit when they’re wrong or when they lied. She’s too snobby and thinks too highly of herself. She’ll just continue to make excuses and keep making videos to prove her lies.

The Lailli fans keep bringing up the same irrelevant tit to prove she's rich.
Yes, her fans validation to her being rich is her having a roof over her head (thanks to her mum)
You have to be special kind of stupid to not see through the lies that aren’t even put together properly, ie: Anncy

Reactions: 6
Lailli came up in a lux handbag group chat I’m in and of course the link to the video was shared so clearly it is getting exposure! A lady who lived in dubai for a number of years popped up and said Lailli is known by locals for her fakery and ‘shenanigans’ and that there are so many other influencers in dubai who do the same. The lady who said it is really well respected in the world of lux fashion and a grown ass adult with nothing to lose and no reason to lie. People in the group chat went on to slam Lailli for lying about her ethnicity, fake jewellery, upbringing and how she faked it until she made it but still isn’t quite there yet! Some people in the group were already so clued on to her behaviour but others were genuinely shocked and disgusted and said it all added up and that something had always been awry with her. I really wanted to tell them about this forum and send screenshots of the receipts but didn’t want to out myself! Haha

Reactions: 11
This video title is sooo weird. Babe, surely if you’ve bought birkins, Cartier pave diamond jewellery...you must have spent TENS of thousands in minutes.

This title makes her sound broke af. $3000 is just over £2000. Liiiike? I’m sure most of us could afford that (i know it’s a lot of money but if you saved anyone can spend that in a minute, through card transactions).

Doesn’t scream rich billionaire heiress to meeee

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone as high class as laillie she should know to NEVER to wash her face with airplane water ! Lol nasty ! So if any of her loyal followers see this remember to never do this ! 😁 👌 Just putting it out there !

From her video:
View attachment 519243
Meanwhile the receipts...
View attachment 519244
View attachment 519245
View attachment 519246
I wonder how she's going to come back from this LMAOO
I really don't think she can because you guys put the fbi to shame !! Lol Your investigation skills are top notch!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For someone as high class as laillie she should know to NEVER to wash her face with airplane water ! Lol nasty ! So if any of her loyal followers see this remember to never do this ! 😁 👌 Just putting it out there !
People with “high standards” (as she says she has) don’t wash their face with airplane water

Lailli are you not embarrazzzzed

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I really don't think she can because you guys put the fbi to shame !! Lol Your investigation skills are top notch!
Eww that's like washing your face with toilet water DISGUSTING!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.