Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tea999

Tthere's no way her dad is able to support them on his income - he lives in India and is paid in Rupees. Even if he was paid millions of rupees a year, that is still chumps change in the UK due to conversion rates even if that money means he lives a life of leisure in India. We are in two very different economies! 5 million Indian rupees is 48k here for example. So 1 million is like 9k.

I know horse breeding is obviously popular in India but as he's the manager and not the actual owner, it's not lucrative for HIM, therefore, he isn't earning enough to support them unless he's gambling on the horses and profiting off the poor with unethical business practices. I also think its weird they rarely ever see him considering they talk about him so often and how close they are. The last two times was when he came for Alizey's grad and then they went for that Indian wedding.

But feel free to correct me, bc I could be well off!
Actually, India being a developing country means that it has a huge number of millionaires due to the insane wealth gap and inequality in the distribution of income. India is actually 3rd in the list of countries with the most billionaires after the US and China! I actually grew up in the city where Lailli's dad lives and a lot of people here are very wealthy but again, not as flamboyant with wealth as those who live in other countries because for the most part, the number of people you see living in extreme poverty makes showing off your wealth above a certain degree while living in India rather tasteless (in my opinion, anyway).
This however does not mean Lailli's dad is as wealthy as she portrays....obviously. I think you're getting confused because you're assuming 'millions' of INR (we actually use a different numbering system with lakhs and crores) is a very high salary when in reality I know many people who get paid MUCH more than that. It's the sad truth about living in a country with such disparity of resources :/
That being said, I found it so weird that Lailli had to take a cab when she was visiting her dad in Bangalore. The cabs here are incredibly unsafe and usually filthy :sick: There's no way my parents would be okay with me taking one... most rich people here have multiple cars and drivers because it's actually super cheap to have full-time drivers and staff here (again, sad, but just the truth). Idk what kind of 'heiress' is whipping around town in an UBER/OLA
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Sophie Shohet came to my mind when I mentioned the embarrassing jobs and pep talk. She shared that she was a cleaner and is now working for herself.. she gave valuable advice and is probably aware that her fan base might consist of young viewers and people who cannot afford luxury. Just wish Lailli took that into consideration.

Cl39

Aware we are here discussing Lailli - like you all I also think she’s a damn fool, however if you’re going to make a video about her and how she likes to put others down, denying being a personal shopper because it’s beneath her etc, please don’t then offend other people e.g calling her subscribers “simps”/not knowing how to tell between fake luxury items etc and job professions unprovoked,
because then you’re no better than her

thepinky

Up until last year, Laillie would basically only wear high street clothes. Not Shein, but Zara & TopShop. Her old lookbook videos say it all. She'd wear her fur jacket with a beanie and adidas sweats. She kept pining for the $1000 Canada Goose/Moose Knuckle jackets at Harrods but kept wearing that fugly Woolrich jacket for years. Plus she's currently a #fashionnovapartner so she has no grounds to be snobby

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sanj9595

personally i think bc she has wealthier friends its made her want to fit in more with this fake persona with people like babyboy who she met during private school they stay at Burj al arab for months at a time and lailli comes over and stays and snaps it, i also questioned why would someone with 'that much wealth' take business class esp if shes a 'hieress' when people like ibriz and dabz and aaliyah take private jets? She also mentioned on anncys podcast she finds the maldives boring and that she goes every year and her and anncy should go
If that girl ever steps a foot in Maldives it will be all over Instagram... like when they rented a yacht for her mother’s birthday.
How can you find Maldives boring when all she does is drive around in a rented RR. For someone who claims to be an heiress who supposedly have all this money...she has the most dull life ever.

• Haha
I highly doubt she was ever married, not even nikkah. She's been in Dubai since March last year, why would she pack everything up and move back to Dubai if she just got married? It makes no sense. Let's assume they did have a nikkah but she wasn't allowed to live with him until they had a proper marriage, why wouldn't she live in Alizey's flat then instead of moving countries? Yeah, it doesn't make sense, so it's highly unlikely she was ever married. I'm pretty sure she was just saying it to "manifest" him into actually marrying her, but he actually dumped her instead. Also if they had a nikkah, which Islamically permits them sleeping together, why would she continue living with her mother? Surely any type of marriage whether it's legally binding or not means you live together from that point onward, regardless of if you get your own house or live in one of the spouse's parents' house, aka if she wasn't invited to live with him or his family (if he still lives with them) after nikkah which I'm pretty sure she would've DIED to do, it means a marriage never happened, and possibly it was never on the table to begin with. I never got the vibe he even liked her anyway, even if we never saw him, he never got her any substantial gifts.

xforeverlove21

I found a YT video of him
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.27.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.30.41 AM.png

Look's like the same arms (realize the distinctive birth mark/mole) as Lailli's mystery mans. And I believe both are his left hand (watch is worn on the left)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Jakey_timbits

It’s a perfectly nice home but it’s not at all luxurious especially by Dubai standards and lailli knows that. I don’t know why mona let the girls mess with their faces so much especially because she seems sensible. Mona should have squashed this a long time ago.
View attachment 517486View attachment 517487
I actually really liked her mom but the more I watch her now the more she's starting to remind of Kris Jenner a little bit because why go along with your daughters lie about her own fashion line and pretending to live a life far beyond their means?! Lailli did in fact say she got lip fillers because of kylie jenner! Lol I'd scuff my kid upside her head if she even dared call me by my first name and didn't call me mom! She seems to bully her mom around too which is so disrespectful. I watched a video of her talking about how she's figured out a way to accumulate more birken bags and she's so full of BS !! REAL wealthy people don't feel the need to explain themselves because why should they have to? It's sad because lailli was so pretty with her original face with her original nose, like how many young girls she could have helped by just being herself , young girls who perhaps feels the way she does and have similar backgrounds but instead she's living a massive lie and making them feel even worse about themselves thinking that her lifestyle is real!! Im a true canadian and my people have been here for thousands of years but I do have french blood through my mother so how STUPID would I look if I moved to paris france and tried passing myself off as a real french person living on pastries, cheese and wine to make myself look authentic and more believable??! It's ridiculous! Lol 😆

• Haha

its_lex

I’m fairly certain xforeverlove21 is reading - if you do, by all means, I can’t tell you what to do and I don’t mean to offend you, but I think the right thing would be is to remove those paragraphs from earlier because it’s out of line...

URAQT

Mona got the girls a rented apartment for BOTH of them, but lielie would pretend there were two separate, luxurious apartments that each owned independently even though she never showed her own and was always at Alizey's. There were screenshots on GG were you can see train tracks from a window. The lease must have ended because I doubt Mona would pay rent for an empty apartment during the pandemic. If lielie came from such a billionaire dynasty she could easily get a place of her own with supposed family money instead of playing up the same dirty, scuffed up corners of her mom's mediocre house (nothing wrong with such a house but OWN it and stop pretending to be something you're not booboo).

I think the reason why her mom, sister, (whole family?) don't confront her about her all lies is because it's easier to just not say anything and not rock the boat. I personally would take the tough love approach and get in someone's face about it if I really loved and cared for them. Who would let their loved one be a walking, talking farce???

• Wow

Pambo

Reposting my reply of Sunday 5th, that never appeared to anyone but me:
Apparently this watch

Which started popping up at the EXACT time as the other one.
So that's a £70k ladies Nautilus along with a £30k Aquanaut. She claims she's spent £100k on watches in one sitting or within a few weeks? Yet she drives a rental (for a few hours for pics) and when not in that, a regular old Merc. Them Pateks are a big step up from a Cartier Ballon Bleu. They always say in the rep community that the biggest tell on a watch is yourself and I think she's done just that and overstepped herself. That's just not believable unless she's taken that pic whilst time wasting a Patek AD that she was going to buy it.

These watches come in highly polished, gorgeous wooden presentation boxes that would be the unboxing of all unboxings. Did she do that for either of these watches? These aren't just watches, these are investment/family heirloom pieces, they're of that sort of quality and sought after. Plus the servicing costs on these watches is only done by Patek in Geneva, nowhere else and by no one else, and those costs are eye watering too. Like an exotic car, just being able to buy it doesn't mean you can afford it, because you have to maintain it too when it goes wrong. These are mechanical mechanisms, and they wear out and do need servicing and maintenance.

She's tagged the wrong Instagram. There's no fakewatchbuster account currently so she's confident she won't get a call-out from tagging that name. There's a fakewatchbuster2.0 and you could tag Lailli to them or DM them. There is a fakewatchbusta account but that hasn't been active in over four years.

I think you're best bet is gathering as many pics as possible and asking an opinion on Reddit's Reptime or even Patek Phillipe subforum at Rolexforums (it's a Rolex discussion forum but they discuss all luxury watches).

Of course, if she just snapped it on her wrist in the AD, and it's never been seen again, it'll come back as genuine.

• Wow

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
033C7395-1351-451B-96D0-99B7B2C16338.jpeg
Did she mean Miss Al La Mode’s current “variety” wasn’t great? 🌚 I’ve never seen real money act this defensive or bothered 🫖

• Haha
Why has she posted a story supporting vaccine conspiracy theories when her twin took the second dose literally days ago, I think all that fake tan must be reducing the few remaining brain cells she has.

• Haha

Found the article ! ^

She needed the equivalent of £60,000... supposedly so wealthy and comfortable ? That’s as much as 2 bracelets on laillis wrist

• Wow

its_lex

1. I don't condone what a particular member said, I agree it went too far. But let's also remember that Lailli probably holds similarly degrading views about Indian or Pakistani ethnicity, her skin color, being working class, personal shopping, etc. That is why she goes to lengths to hide it and we have all been trying to get to the truth of that.
I have to disagree with you about finding any sort of excuse for the slandering that went down a few pages earlier.
We chat sh*t and gossip about her because she does those things, but if we allow ourselves to exhibit the same behaviours and generalise and look down on the people who follow her and let out blatant insults... how are we any better and how dare we call her out on it?

What one needs to remember here is that words carry weight. Gossip and chatting around bracelets, bags and inconsistent stories about ancestry - while still ain’t that nice, although entertaining - is one thing, but ripping into anyone and everyone around her, insulting comments about her followers, defaming, slandering and whatnot that was mentioned is not simply vile, but also generally punishable by the law.

She shouldn’t preach here about lack of integrity and what else not if this is the low she’s willing to hit in something that very strongly resembles a personal vendetta against someone who doesn’t even know she exists.

RRLJBJJ

anyone else find it funny how she 'hates' those nails but still hasnt got rid of them lol

• Haha