Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosslyn

Damn y'all are fucking investigators, Lailli will definitely have a stroke over all the evidence and receipts you have

• Haha
Reactions: 17

swishswish94

A

I agre
I remember someone saying in the comments saying i have a feeling its Hewi and she liked the comment and at that time a bunch of Hewi ads were popping up and they only had an online person and headquarters in central

LOL I AGREE IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND COME FOR LAILLI AND FAKING HER PERSONA BUT COMING FOR HER MOTHER IS A LITTLE EXTREME AND UNPROVOKED WHEN I WAS CALLING IT OUT I GOT REPORTED???? AND ACCUSED OF BEING LAILLI LOL - IM FAR FROM IT BUT COME ON NOW GUYS LETS NOT SHAME MONA SHE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN HER OWN RIGHT BUT COMING FOR HER DIVORCE IS UGLY
People on GG speculated that Lailli had something to do with Anncy and Yasmin's fallout but honestly, I'm glad they stopped being friends, I really don't like Yasmin but she seems like the type of person who calls you out on your bullshit and Anncy seems like an enabler, so i'm pretty sure that didn't work out for them

Anyways, I doubt Lailli would ever leave her mother's house, free accomodation means more money to buy fake luxury bags and more leases on rented cars, plus she can't do anything by herself, she's extremely useless
Yasmine has some mad boomer energy about her idk why when she tries to preach about random shit on her stories its really funny.

Its also weird to me that anncy poses to be so woke and has even roasted fair and lovely whitening creams (which i appreciate) but is best friends with a woman who consistently whitens her skin???

Hate to break it to ya foreverluv, but I think this is becoming a massive obsession. We're all here for a few laughs, and I cannot stress this enough: This is a GOSSIP forum, nothing should be taken personally. We just discuss what we see and personally, i don't feel the need to go beyond that. I come to these sites for a few laughs and to see if anyone books the same shit i do. I thought that was the point of these forums. While we did appreciate you calling out the surface level shit, such as her designer stuff, travelling, her tweets, ethnicity, etc (as these were publicly released), we have NO right to talk about Mona's personal life, just as someone mentioned, we shouldn't be discussing Lailli's personal life, such as her relationships. I think it becomes hard to remember that this is just a FRACTION of their lives, and never really the whole.

I know you liked Lailli, I'm sure a lot of us did. I loved this girl, I admired her before I found out these little tidbits. As someone who's a lover and collector of luxury goods, of course, I gravitated towards her. And I came here after finding out her stuff is mostly fake and to see who else finds her views controversial. This is why everyone says not to get too much into a celeb's business/life.

I think you should give all of it a rest. The videos were good enough, good job. But the whole looking up what Iranian grandmas look like vs mona's mom, digging up private facebook accounts, finding other fam members who have nothing to do with them, having folders about her, digging deep into her life, it's all a bit too much if you ask me. on the flip side, you should consider detective work irl...just not about people who will mean nothing to you in like a year or two. I'm sure I speak for a majority of us when i say...Lailli is not someone we constantly think about in our personal lives. We clearly all have other things to think about. I know I do.

I also will take accountability for adding to things, like her tweets, but i didn't expect it to get this...personal?
1. I don't condone what a particular member said, I agree it went too far. But let's also remember that Lailli probably holds similarly degrading views about Indian or Pakistani ethnicity, her skin color, being working class, personal shopping, etc. That is why she goes to lengths to hide it and we have all been trying to get to the truth of that.
2. It's supremely discouraging to see her basically erase her south asian ethnicity and tout her dog's LV bag as a better standard than the rest of us. She is essentially quite elitist and has some internalized sense of white supremacy which is why her skin has been artificially lightened.
3. Her views on Twitter supporting trump are very harmful and if this was any other influencer y'all would have canceled him or her yesterday. She put her Trump support out there publicly to a fairly young audience and I can't begin to emphasize how dangerous that is.

A

I agre

Yasmine has some mad boomer energy about her idk why when she tries to preach about random shit on her stories its really funny.

Its also weird to me that anncy poses to be so woke and has even roasted fair and lovely whitening creams (which i appreciate) but is best friends with a woman who consistently whitens her skin???

1. I don't condone what a particular member said, I agree it went too far. But let's also remember that Lailli probably holds similarly degrading views about Indian or Pakistani ethnicity, her skin color, being working class, personal shopping, etc. That is why she goes to lengths to hide it and we have all been trying to get to the truth of that.
2. It's supremely discouraging to see her basically erase her south asian ethnicity and tout her dog's LV bag as a better standard than the rest of us. She is essentially quite elitist and has some internalized sense of white supremacy which is why her skin has been artificially lightened.
3. Her views on Twitter supporting trump are very harmful and if this was any other influencer y'all would have canceled him or her yesterday. She put her Trump support out there publicly to a fairly young audience and I can't begin to emphasize how dangerous that is.
4. Making fun of Anncy for driving a not so fancy car (when her own is rented), saying Michael Kors is tacky because most upper-middle-class people buy it, saying you're over Chanel because its become too "accessible" ... all of this sounds like a very classist person to me.

5. All in all I think Lailli is a very insecure woman and we have all agreed to that. But I must point out that she is not innocent in her insecurity, she is actively shaming people"beneath" her in the process, and I believe that is very harmful and is teaching her followers a behavior that is unacceptable. she should be called out on it.

6. My only problem with Mona is that she is a massive enabler of Lailli's life and by extension the harmful impact it will have on a very impressionable crowd of girls who idolize her.

7. However, Mona's hijab, marriage, divorce, and life decisions are none of our business and I am happy to see that most people stated this which means we aren't just a bunch of haters. We are examining things, and know where to draw a line. That's good.

8. Most importantly, as an Indian woman slightly offended by the implication that pakistani/indian grandmothers look worse than Iranian ones. Like at the heart of that argument is the assumption that anything Iranian is better than south asian, and that is some BS. Isn't that the basis of Lailli's entirely faked personality?? Or the other argument that old money is better than new money which is some massive BS too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I actually enjoyed this video except for the mike tyson shorts ! Lol 😂 She wore the dior blazer I thought was beautiful in one of her older videos.
Her look book features items that she has shown numerous times..she seems to be filming away from the corner of the bed to the shelf of bags behind her ( because that’s what other YTubers are doing).
why are she and Anncy referencing and featuring in each other’s videos these days? Lailli is obviously using her and Anncy is probably feeling flattered that a billionaire heiress is giving her the time of day instead of buying more handbags. I respect Alizey for acknowledging her cover shoot on her channel and clearly showing the OK Pakistan logo. Hope it is a cryptic message that she is dissociating herself from her sister’s deceptive excuse of a lifestyle. Mona is in a difficult place possibly because which mother would throw her child under the bus, but Lailli is just not quitting making her mother look bad

To the new tattle members who are talking about personal shopping- I don’t think xforeverlove21 or anyone said anything bad about personal shopping.. it’s a job after all..with perks! The issue was Lailli hiding it like as if it was beneath her..even as going as far as asking her mother to confirm on video that she isn’t one, instead of saying “yeah I used to do it back in the day but not now”, as any normal person who had nothing to hide would

Would like to add that people who are in high and better places are not embarrassed to speak about past jobs as a form of empowerment or pep talk to their followers..

We need to drop what has been said about Mona here and be considerate of the fact that as a mother she has to choose between the absolute truth or throwing her child under the bus - which no good mother would do. Lailli comes across as a problem rebellious teen who probably wouldn’t take good advice from Mona or Alizey.. Mona has a big risk of Lailli potentially tarnishing her image and therefore business.. if Lailli gets exposed to the point of cancellation, people could point at poor Mona and accuse her of raising her daughter wrongly when Lailli went and did it to herself. Lailli is a grown ass woman and needs to be held accountable for her actions..What is Mona supposed to do?

Last edited:

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys can we stop talking about posters and get back on topic. We don't want to have to delete any messages but it's all getting offtopic

That poster flounced calling us all cunts that are sick in the head and wishing the site was shut down, so she was given a couple of days ban to calm down. Not worth talking about them anymore, they were just using here because they wanted their own drama channel by the looks of it. That's why we don't allow self promotion on here as it so often ends like this.

BYE! Focus on your own success rather than others. You people are sick in the head and I hope this forum gets shut down. I am also going to delete all of the videos because it's unnecessary and toxic. Get a life people.

I only came here to collect data for my videos, that's it. But this is too toxic and I am going to delete everything. Good bye. I hope you guys find whatever it is your looking for.

Lurking doesn't make anything any better? How about this whole website gets shut down because it's so gross and unnecessary.

Now back on topic!

• Haha
  • Wow

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
I don’t dislike lailli, Alizey, or Mona but I don’t get why they are all still going on with this lie when most people know they are not acting their wage. There’s nothing wrong with working part time as a student which Alizey did or working as a personal shopper. I don’t think there’s much harm is lailli pretending to be a Persian heiress I just think it’s a little sad when she could have really inspired her fellow south Asian girls.

At least by playing a spoiled trust fund baby she’s not setting her young impressionable viewers up to be victims of potential predators and traffickers like other Dubai fakes *soniaxfyza*. It’s a harmful notion to show their young impressionable viewers how “easy” it is to make it in Dubai like Faeza claiming she makes 10k and advertisement just because she has followers. There’s a dark side to influencing and I think influencers in exotic locations should be more transparent about how they make their living.

I don’t think anyone would fault lailli for coming clean and admitting it was hard moving to Dubai and she felt ashamed and embarrassed of her heritage so she lied to make a career and grossly exaggerated her lifestyle.

starshipsfly

Screenshot_20210430-010705_Instagram.jpg

This desperate tacky piece of shit. We get it lielie you are the broke friend and Anncy is the wealthy one

Also this post from 2019 xD she really scrolled through those posts to find and post this. Ewwww the desperation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

thepinky

Is there something wrong with Lailli in the head? She's living in an alternate reality. Your mom drives an older Mercedes sedan but you're acting like your parents could buy you Ferraris and Roll Royces but just don't want to?? They couldn't even buy you a G Wagon. You didn't own every single type of G Wagon. You rented them.

She posted this right after I pointed out that nearly all her photos are Fashion Nova ads LOL. Since you're reading this Lailli, are you gonna explain why a wealthy, luxury car collecting heiress needs to do Fashion Nova ads for a few thousand dollars?Remember your Daniel Wellington posts?

Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 4.29.32 PM.png

• Haha

swishswish94

what is wealthy? millionaire? billionaire? trillionaire? we're very comfortable - Mona
No 😂😂😂 OMG Mona is totally complicit in LieLie’s bullshit.

I do remember in an Instagram live (right before she dropped the video about her indian context), she clarified that she was new money. Which contradicts her dynasty claims lord.

• Haha

londonbaby218

Is lailli still claiming to be married? cus her "husband" been trying to make a move on my friend since 2020 and they had a thing before lailli and him even got together, I'm pretty sure theyre not together anymore

• Haha
  • Wow

rosexred

Hey guys, jumping in after lurking/stalking GG and now tattletale for almost a year. I used to be the idiot who used to really envy her lifestyle back in 2017-18 and then continued to live my life & never visited her vlogs/insta again. Just got curious about her a year ago *covid lockdowns* and realised she is Indian/Pakistan what have you & not Iranian!!

A little background - I myself am from a very comfortable middle/upper middle class who's had chauffers all her life yet I am not in anyway part of a dynasty or superwealthy. What I do understand (having lived in the Middle East) is the utter racism against South east Asians, being one myself. Colorism, height complex, money complex and definitely the fact that most Arabs wouldn't even befriend us, let alone think of us as equals. I tried learning Arabic & they'd laugh at my face whereas if anyone speaks broken English, people generally commend/encourage. So I do get the whole "I am not from South East Asia - I'm Persian"complex. No one wants to be treated as second class citizens, which happens to most Indians & Pakistanis in such countries. She doesn't want to feel like her background is from a working class family. She wants to feel like royalty. Her obsession with designers come from her fantasy that rich people only go around spending money in Salons, getting nails done, eating out and befriending other rich people to show off their toys. Most "rich" people work to get their wealth - most rich people also invest hard. They are die-hard fans of real estate, businesses, share-ownership. Most "new money" lose their wealth in a matter of years due to their frivolous spending (which is very much like how Saanieh (not even gonna acknowledge her fake name) spends. So no Saanieh, if you are reading this, and I know you are, you can't continue to presume things about the wealthy 1%. Get your facts right. Also, I do get the point that you want to portray yourself as special - which is fine. But not on the basis of lies. Do it on the basis of your skills, make something out of yourself. Pretense won't get you far.

MadamMim

Where is the video with Mona where she says "Im not a personal shopper" which she was gonna post "tomorrow" and what about the Chanel haul for "tomorrow"

View attachment 513198
When you realize the Chanel sneakers has the right number of holes... this time.
Those trainers are so ugly, they look like some pink geox shoes a 7 year old girl would wear

I’m putting myself in the shoes of a client who’s reached out to a professional shopper with a huge budget to then have my purchases flounced about on the internet as if it belongs to them, I’d be so pissed off by that. It’s unprofessional and it’s childish so I don’t know how she’s allowed to do that or if any clients know she does it. It’s true that she doesn’t travel at all but that’s either because she can’t afford it and that her wealth is a lie (true) or that she is just dull with no ambition to experience things in life and just wants to collect expensive material and rent car every now and then and fill in the gaps with the fakes to fake her real life (also true). She’s the type of girl that annoys me because she’s fake as fuck and pretends to be someone she’s not. Even the way she speaks and tries to be have that monotone voice then talks down to people just disgusts me when in reality she has nothing and talks down to people because she wants to be better when she knows she hates herself and who she is, hence lying her way though.

23E6E671-6920-4CCE-9016-12557BC0B656.jpeg
D5E11262-F8E6-40C2-897B-4DA0839F21B3.jpeg

In one of her vlogs I can see the reflection of the opposite building and to me it looks like a block either in the Park Royal area or the outskirts of Marylebone. I grew up in Notting hill and no the area well and the block opposite her is very familiar but I’m leaning more toward Park Royal. She did say in her vlog “I miss living in Marlehbun” it’s pronounced MAR-LE-BONE btw b. Marylebone isn’t a bad area but it’s certainly not where the super rich live and Park Royal is actually pretty shabby and neither are areas where you’d fit in with a Birkin hanging off you. Someone who could actually afford all that clobber would be living in a much more sophisticated area, rather than a flimsy new build plonked in the middle of an estate in a weird area. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Park Royal because it’s right next to Beirut Nights where other wannabes like her sit and puff on shisha pipes looking like the caterpillar off Alice in wonderland. Marylebone is also very close to Edgeware road which is also known for its shisha cafes, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve sat there a few times, where else would they flaunt the fakes they don’t exactly have the money for memberships at Annabelle’s 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

its_lex

10DF8099-832B-41CF-937B-D9078DBCA9DF.png

I’m cackling - how very fitting to promote drug use at any given time, but especially days before Ramadan.
Her hijabi mother must be so proud.
She hit a new low in my eyes.

• Sick
  • Wow

its_lex

I feel this thread got a bit extreme, out of hand and deeply personal... for what reason, is beyond me.
It was rather entertaining to debunk fake Cartier boxes flexed on Instagram, because it’s relatively harmless, but to sink this low is worse than someone having a fake Birkin hanging off their arm.
Just saying.

thepinky

I laughed out loud when I saw her newest video. Looks like promotion is how Lailli is going to repay Natasha for defending her and mindlessly believing the lies.

Also Natasha's make up "line" is unoriginal AF. Wouldn't be surprised if she was just branding wholesale makeup like Lailli's lip gloss/fake eyelash companies. And she's just straight up copying Glossier
Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 3.08.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 3.09.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Livid2020

Lailli kicking her mum for mentioning shes made coffee is the BIGGEST giveaway of what a liar she is. Then a BS story about holding someones bag and not telling your mum yeah ok hun, why lie?! Also I've noticed since shes been called out for her skin whitening she is looking more 'bronze'. What really irks me is in her latest BS of a vlog witj Anncy her and Anncy kept mentioning videos and photo's for content suggesting shes not into youtube for the fun of it but to produce content that will generate views tk earn money. If so rich why would you care for youtube income, surely you'd be doing it for 'fun' and the constant reference to content screams influencer. You Lailli are a sad pathological liar who needs help for your own sake!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell you guys are good! I used to watch some of her videos but got bored as all she did was buy, buy, buy and brag but wow it was 90% fake hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14