Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all very embarrassing. Doesn't her mother get embarrassed by her daughter's delusional lifestyle? Or her sister? Its' quite sad

I'm also quite curious to know if there are any threads about Meetthevloggers (supposed children of billionaires as well).
OOT I also want to know if any of you are starting on Meetthevloggers thread 👀

Reactions: 1
OOT I also want to know if any of you are starting on Meetthevloggers thread 👀
Yeah, in the previous thread about lailli someone commented saying "we'll be shocked" once we know about Lailla Kel and Yasmine. I was like SPILL!!!!! I can't find anything about them online

Laili isn’t a bad looking girl, what make her ugly is her personality.
Hahah trust me I struggle to watch their vids too! Like Anncy can’t dress herself for sh*t, her clothes look cheap but least she knows it. She need to stop wearing those fake lashes and stop with lip fillers, starting to look like a baboons a*s
Omg I know right! And her unblended contour. The fact she thinks she's qUiRkY for not blending it... 🥴. Also, I vaguely remember that she used to lie about not having had anything done to her face even though her chin and lip fillers were noticeable from a mile away 😭. There was a thread on her on GG but idk what's going on with that site now

Reactions: 5
Yeah, in the previous thread about lailli someone commented saying "we'll be shocked" once we know about Lailla Kel and Yasmine. I was like SPILL!!!!! I can't find anything about them online
Who are they? 1 million subscribers and their videos can barely reach 20k views? Their content... Yeah they seem like a bunch of fakes lol

Reactions: 3
Yay Lailli exposed vid back up on YT.
also is it me but doesn’t Lailli look more older and tired looking in Anncy’s videos in comparison to her own? Does she not make much effort for Anncy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Mona is half Indian and half Iranian... not sure but that’s what I read on these threads.

Laili isn’t a bad looking girl, what make her ugly is her personality.
Hahah trust me I struggle to watch their vids too! Like Anncy can’t dress herself for sh*t, her clothes look cheap but least she knows it. She need to stop wearing those fake lashes and stop with lip fillers, starting to look like a baboons a*s
I am quite certain I read on GG her dad is Indian and her mum is Pakistani. The Iranian part is about 8 generations (!!!) above from her dad's side. If her mum was half Iranian, they for sure would have some Persian culture incorporated in their lives and she would not have to lie about it.

Reactions: 13
I think the funniest part also is how she talked so much tit about people smoking cigarettes and how smoking is gross (lol i smoke occasionally so this was very laughable to me), and then in a (now deleted video) someone spotted cigarettes in her bag, and then in another video (I think it's still up, I can't remember the title) she's in her-i mean ALIZEY'S- apartment and you can see a pack of camels next to her. Also recently, she's been posting pictures with vapes and tit. all of that just made me cackle, like come on honey. if you do it, just keep your mouth shut about it, it ain't hard. you don't have to go shitting on it to prove your lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the funniest part also is how she talked so much tit about people smoking cigarettes and how smoking is gross (lol i smoke occasionally so this was very laughable to me), and then in a (now deleted video) someone spotted cigarettes in her bag, and then in another video (I think it's still up, I can't remember the title) she's in her-i mean ALIZEY'S- apartment and you can see a pack of camels next to her. Also recently, she's been posting pictures with vapes and tit. all of that just made me cackle, like come on honey. if you do it, just keep your mouth shut about it, it ain't hard. you don't have to go shitting on it to prove your lie.
I'd like to add that she's always thrown in anti-aging this, ew wrinkles, etc. When smoking is notorious for aging you

Reactions: 4
Her india video starting from 8:00 shes on the plane talking about how her and her sister are not allowed to fly together ( She's from the zand dynasty remember guys!) but poor alizey was probably in coach lol anyways when she's back in dubai in a cab shes reading a text from alizey saying that a ticket guy or whatever thought that their mom was white just because she's from london and because laillis fair skinned! This is the type of tit that made me question this girl like who tf cares what some ticket guy says about thinking your mom is white and you have "fair" skin ! Like why TF does anybody need to know that? From what I can understand her skin is bleached so of course it's going to be "fair" ! Trying to act like snow white just makes her look stupid and ashamed of where she comes from and who she really is and that's something I can never respect. This is the one video that made me really question who she is

Reactions: 11
a text from alizey saying that a ticket guy or whatever thought that their mom was white just because she's from london and because laillis fair skinned! This is the type of tit that made me question this girl like who tf cares what some ticket guy says about thinking your mom is white and you have "fair" skin ! Like why TF does anybody need to know that?

Agreed with one caveat, if you don't properly fit into one box or another strangers will comment on your skin again and again and it can get fairly annoying and make one a bit insecure about it eventually. So to be fair I wonder if she would get comments like that when she was darker which maybe made her insecure.

Reactions: 4
Agreed with one caveat, if you don't properly fit into one box or another strangers will comment on your skin again and again and it can get fairly annoying and make one a bit insecure about it eventually. So to be fair I wonder if she would get comments like that when she was darker which maybe made her insecure.
Thats probably exactly what it is ! It must suck to always have to explain yourself when it's nobodys business. I just wish that she didn't go to such extremes just to change her appearance, she had a beautiful skin tone that millions of people pay money to get, it's such a backwards world lol when I first started watching her I wanted to know more about her because I do find her funny with her british sarcasm and she seemed to have an interesting background I just wish she wasn't so ashamed of it. I get why she is the way she is but IMO it would've been way better if she was just honest about herself from the start . I take it personal because I did like following her and watching her hauls lol 😆 I feel so deceived!

Reactions: 9
Thats probably exactly what it is ! It must suck to always have to explain yourself when it's nobodys business. I just wish that she didn't go to such extremes just to change her appearance, she had a beautiful skin tone that millions of people pay money to get, it's such a backwards world lol when I first started watching her I wanted to know more about her because I do find her funny with her british sarcasm and she seemed to have an interesting background I just wish she wasn't so ashamed of it. I get why she is the way she is but IMO it would've been way better if she was just honest about herself from the start . I take it personal because I did like following her and watching her hauls lol 😆 I feel so deceived!
I think she looks so much prettier when she's tanned anyway (like in her Twitter pic), maybe because it compliments her natural skin tone.
She has very obviously bleached her skin, it was the first thing I noticed when I watched her in Anncy's video - she looks sickly. I found it hard to look at Lailli without not helping but notice her very obviously bleached sickly skin tone 😭 now that I'm sure she's bleached, her stiff tit job sticks out to me the most lol I prefer Alizey's skin tone to hers, I think she may have bleached too but not to Lailli's extent

I'm getting quite a few angry faces 😆.

Just to explain again the thread was getting very derailed with one person (with multiple accounts) posting a lot about making their own video. Then this week there were two other new members promoting their this person "exposed" and "truth" Instagram accounts that were repeating what was posted here. Every thread would be a mess if loads of posters were allowed to keep promoting their own account in search of more followers.

It was all getting quite spammy and offtopic. So many people want to have a popular account with lots of followers but it gets messy on tattle with people trying to build a following so usually only large accounts are to be spoken about.

The keep it on tattle rule and not promoting your own small account is for everyone's safety and not to zap any fun.

So often these exposing accounts turn into trolling @ someone and makes everyone on tattle look bad if they gained their followers from posting here. In other threads the influencer has had a court order from Facebook to reveal the details of the person running it and we can't do anything when it gets to that stage.

Hope that clears up why we have the rules we do and that they're in everyone's benefit :)

Reactions: 9
I think she looks so much prettier when she's tanned anyway (like in her Twitter pic), maybe because it compliments her natural skin tone.
She has very obviously bleached her skin, it was the first thing I noticed when I watched her in Anncy's video - she looks sickly. I found it hard to look at Lailli without not helping but notice her very obviously bleached sickly skin tone 😭 now that I'm sure she's bleached, her stiff tit job sticks out to me the most lol I prefer Alizey's skin tone to hers, I think she may have bleached too but not to Lailli's extent
Yeah it's such a shame . The beauty standards these days are insane but to each his own! 🤷

Reactions: 1
Married 🤣🤣🤣🤣and featuring on her besties video bc Anncy actually owns her bags
TBH I sensed a whole lot of jealousy on LieLie's face when she got the bags, like she wouldn't stop mentioning how SHE wanted the same one or someone else she knows has that bag ... like witch just appreciate your friend's purchase. I bet she is super jealous of Anncy's YT success.

why is the famous video deleted ?!
wait was there a part 2????

Her india video starting from 8:00 shes on the plane talking about how her and her sister are not allowed to fly together ( She's from the zand dynasty remember guys!) but poor alizey was probably in coach lol anyways when she's back in dubai in a cab shes reading a text from alizey saying that a ticket guy or whatever thought that their mom was white just because she's from london and because laillis fair skinned! This is the type of tit that made me question this girl like who tf cares what some ticket guy says about thinking your mom is white and you have "fair" skin ! Like why TF does anybody need to know that? From what I can understand her skin is bleached so of course it's going to be "fair" ! Trying to act like snow white just makes her look stupid and ashamed of where she comes from and who she really is and that's something I can never respect. This is the one video that made me really question who she is

girl she's obsessed with whiteness and is going so far to hide her Indian identity ... literally bleaching her skin and shaping her nose differently - like this is the message she is sending to the young girls that follow her... digusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
TBH I sensed a whole lot of jealousy on LieLie's face when she got the bags, like she wouldn't stop mentioning how SHE wanted the same one or someone else she knows has that bag ... like witch just appreciate your friend's purchase. I bet she is super jealous of Anncy's YT success.

wait was there a part 2????

girl she's obsessed with whiteness and is going so far to hide her Indian identity ... literally bleaching her skin and shaping her nose differently - like this is the message she is sending to the young girls that follow her... digusting
She has jealousy allllll over her face...How sad.

I read this quote and since lailli reads here I’ll post it:
“Some of y’all don’t clap for others. That’s why it’ll never be your turn”

oh I think she is defo jealous of Anncys YT success. If you read some of the comments on Lailis vids it’s usually Anncys fan’s commenting saying they wanted to see Anncy.
I think Laili hangs out with her/ feature Anncy on her vids to get more views and fans/subs. Bec I really don’t think Anncy is the type of person Laili would hang out with given her(Lailis) snobby personality.

I think Anncy is too naive to realise that.

Reactions: 8
So she didn’t answer the ancestry questions, nor did she answer the question about her being a personal shopper. She literally mentioned every single job she’s had EXCEPT personal shopper.

witch MALM LITERALLY POSTED ABOUT YOU SAYING YOURE “HARD AT WORK” 🤣🤣🤣

can’t wait for the new video to come out. Expose her fake ass Jewlery, her fake as cars, her fake as lifestyle. The whole thing.

And don’t give us that bullshit about “privacy” and “we only share a portion of what we have”... like ok so last year you rented your g wagon and could barely afford one or two Jewlery pieces WITHOUT diamonds. And we’re supposed to suddenly believe you have multiple rolls Royce AND hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of designer diamond jewlery ? K babes.

E0DB1215-0587-4B2D-AEBD-3DE8DB1B8480.png
Apparently she’s gonna say more “in the nextvlog” which means shes waiting for the next expose video to come out so she knows what to say.

But couldn’t resist the clickbait for this one...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.