Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Does anyone really know if it's true that Lailli told everyone she was a personal shopper during her teens?

I feel like if she did, someone in GG would've called her out eons ago

Dreier89

I’m confused - are all of her bags fake or are the ones on YT for clients? Because some of them she is still using on instagram:unsure::unsure:

Does anyone really know if it's true that Lailli told everyone she was a personal shopper during her teens?

I feel like if she did, someone in GG would've called her out eons ago
She probably wouldn’t full on deny it now if she ever was... and it’s on her LinkedIn for all to see which still makes her look stupid..surely she can’t have the same amnesia Faeza has.. all she had to say was yes she used to be but not anymore but denial kicked in

Rosslyn

Guys, someone please do the new thread, we're past the 1000 mark and I'm not able to create the thread myself

xforeverlove21

sorry it might not be showing up for you all. The video is “why luxury brands won’t work with Me” around the 12 minute mark. She says I don’t want the world to see my body ... which is rich considering she’s posted these pictures for the world to see

Also the fact that she had a “husband” but never showed him and the whole pandemic she lived with her mom and sister in Dubai. That’s suspicious. And I know plenty of people who went between Dubai and London bc in the summer they had a “corridor” system where you didn’t have to quarantine in either location upon arrival so she could have easily gone there or he could have easily come and there would be zero restrictions but alas, they did not. And she still lives with her mom and no hubby in sight 😂 such a sad sad life
Thanks! These pics are great for click-bait!!

So check out the post about her watch and read the comments:

I'm getting mixed replies. The mod says it appears real (and people there think that whatever the mod says is the word of GOD) but he himself said that "Both are genuine in my eyes. I'm happy to be wrong though, always eager to learn more." He told me to look at the eBay auction https://www.ebay.com/itm/1543852597...8g3KLbzyyXKSyWNJtfdyMG1NbqmRBWihoCYLcQAvD_BwE

But one thing I noticed is that the font used on Lailli's watch is much thinner than that from eBay

What do y'all think?

So check out the post about her watch and read the comments:

I'm getting mixed replies. The mod says it appears real (and people there think that whatever the mod says is the word of GOD) but he himself said that "Both are genuine in my eyes. I'm happy to be wrong though, always eager to learn more." He told me to look at the eBay auction https://www.ebay.com/itm/1543852597...8g3KLbzyyXKSyWNJtfdyMG1NbqmRBWihoCYLcQAvD_BwE

But one thing I noticed is that the font used on Lailli's watch is much thinner than that from eBay

What do y'all think?

Last edited:

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Was the tagged sponsor Mona (just how it was when she posted the G-wagon)?

When part 2 goes up, half her insta posts/YT videos go down

LMAO that's exactly why I included it when I saw it I was like must be a "maid in Kazakstan" box
Yes it was mona tagged as the sponsor

RRLJBJJ

💯 some reselling websites based on US have let fakes slip through their authentication processes- namely tradesy and the US branch of Vestiaire (I’d only look at Europe and have personally sold via their French branch for buyer’s assurance)..this is information from purse forums and other sites so not my opinion, but it’s intriguing to know which company Lailli used to buy her fake Dior saddle bag that she returned when in London 🤨 it wasn’t really a rare item, wonder why rich girl didn’t source it from a boutique instead?

Oh yes Yasmine Meimand, and actual persian..ironic Anncy would fall out with an ambitious normal girl for a manipulating fake one.

I think lailli bought the dior from Hewi in london and she was like returning it blah blah & babe do you know what happened between Yasmine and Anncy? tbh i loved them together and then they just never mentioned each other again

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
He's probably more open about his sexuality because it's more accepted these days [esp when he stays in the US] and I guess he's more independent from his family than before.

Did GG members ever share the receipts? How'd y'all figure out it was his?
No it’s because of how small Dubai is everyone knows what kinda cars people have especially for locals. But it’s hard to prove how since the car is long gone and so are his pics. I know it’s not concrete enough to be in the yt exposè but the princess of al Barsha is known for borrowing and renting cars. He didn’t let her drive his super cars after that only the Mercedes and maybe RR’s ;)

Last edited:

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
did anyone notice how she flinches and gestures Mona not to talk about her work in a coffee shop - she cut her off and said “no I didnt....” and made up a dumbass story right after. Looks like a lot of people noticed but she keeps deleting the comments under.
What’s the time stamp? I cba to watch the whole thing

Anyone remember this?? 🤦🏽‍♀️
984D242A-ECC2-492E-8B96-B1A4D13C7CF4.jpeg

Everyone please start posting on the new thread….,#3

Last edited:

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Most Expensivest is a reference for the title of a TV show the rapper 2Chainz hosts showcasing the most lavish, extravagant things in life.
She did not come up with it, but yet again faking it as if her Amazon gold foil and Harrods bun would make her eligible to be a part of the ‘club’.
Must be a sad place, the inside of her head.
it's also sad, wouldn't you eat delicacies from a restaurant if you wanted to flex like that?