Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This desperate tacky piece of tit. We get it lielie you are the broke friend and Anncy is the wealthy one
Whilst I agree with you on this being a desperate post and especially hilarious coming from her, I’m not sure why the name calling is necessary...

Reactions: 5
LOOL not them talking about the maldives on the pod and then them being there - doesnt she do that wtih baby boy always staying at his hotel at burj al arab & i think they went to the maldives bc its cheap for dubai and super close - sonia and fyza got flown out there by a brand recently and the island hosted them so well

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lailli wearing more colour thanks to fashionnova. Is she feeling bored in the Maldives? Im sure the Maldives vlogging is in the works..It’s so cute her stomach is as existent as MBS’s neck! I’m guessing the background is her new filming location? I’ll let you viewers compare it to the other luxury YTubers..this set up is still not screaming “ wealthy so I don’t have to work”
#notaninfluencer 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In Anncy's new video, Lailli and her are at the Hermes store - and no sale associate wants to help them 😂 😂 😂
Lailli tries the shoes on by herself, it is hilarious af. Even Anncy makes fun of her.
its at the 4:59 mark

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Anncy's new video, Lailli and her are at the Hermes store - and no sale associate wants to help them 😂 😂 😂
Lailli tries the shoes on by herself, it is hilarious af. Even Anncy makes fun of her.
its at the 4:59 mark
Probably bec she’s a nobody to them. Surely if you’re a regular Hermes buyer the SAs will recognise you and would help you?
it was so cringe when she rolled up her sleeves to show her “Cartier” bracelets and watch as proof of having money 😂 girl stop embarrassing yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably bec she’s a nobody to them. Surely if you’re a regular Hermes buyer the SAs will recognise you and would help you?
it was so cringe when she rolled up her sleeves to show her “Cartier” bracelets and watch as proof of having money 😂 girl stop embarrassing yourself!
Probably why the SAs wanted to steer clear of them.. they appear loud and obnoxious and unlike genuine customers.. just two little excited girls who are desperate to reek of any wealth whatsoever. Absolute cringefest. Anncy needs to watch out..she could become distasteful to her loyal followers if Lailli’s influence rubs off.. I doubt people watch Anncy for luxuries.. Anncy wanting a Chanel and Lailli very kindly offering to source one ONLInE...🙄Lailli’s presence in Anncy’s vid is enough to make Jaime Xie barf..such a hollow character Lailli is

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hi new here wanted to share that I spotted the clasp on laillis van cleef mother of pearl bracelet has the same shape clasp that is on fake models. This is my first post hope I’m putting the photos correctly last one is an authentic to compare. Also want to add a few pages ago those Cartier boxes of hers are definitely fake. I had bought another box online to replace one that I lost and I was sent that same box with the large Cartier name on it and it looks and feels very different from the auth box that I have from another bracelet to compare. Just as shown in one of the previous pages, the Cartier logo is supposed to be smaller.
B4A1143E-D1FF-42F0-9F9B-9D070849395E.jpeg
FFB88813-E5AC-498C-A7C0-0E20EEA7C95D.jpeg
4763F0BA-5EF5-451D-A7B4-0984A30F2492.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her. Rolling up her blazer in a public store to show off her (mostly fake) bracelets and announcing "let me show you the money" 😭 That would've been embarrassing even if all those diamond bracelets were real. But the fact that they're fake makes it even worse 💀 I get she was trying to be funny... but most of those bracelets are fake so it's just pathetic. What kind of real old money heiress would do that?

The video with the time stamp:

And Mrs. "not an influencer" Mirza posted yet another sponsored Fashion Nova video...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lailli wearing more colour thanks to fashionnova. Is she feeling bored in the Maldives? Im sure the Maldives vlogging is in the works..It’s so cute her stomach is as existent as MBS’s neck! I’m guessing the background is her new filming location? I’ll let you viewers compare it to the other luxury YTubers..this set up is still not screaming “ wealthy so I don’t have to work”
#notaninfluencer 😛
She is a sell out .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys, I think someone needs to create a tattle thread of Anncy cause she had one in GG and the tea was quite hot there, she's extremely dumb and vapid

Anyways, I'm actually surprised that Anncy left the footage of no one paying attention to Lailli at Hermes, she probably thought it was funny yet sus, I mean, her "billionaire heiress" friend who supposedly is a VIP customer is not being spared a glance, I'd probably have a similar reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, I think someone needs to create a tattle thread of Anncy cause she had one in GG and the tea was quite hot there, she's extremely dumb and vapid
I second this

If she is a wealthy heiress, why would she go to the Maldives every year as someone mentioned earlier in this thread.. why not Seychelles , Cabo , Bora Bora or somewhere more exclusive? If she finds beach holidays boring, she probably doesn’t work that hard in order to enjoy a relaxing break. Does she not know that the Maldives is a regular influencer hotspot these days?
New video featuring Alizey.. I doubt either get skin whitening injections, you can see Alizey’s pre make up face and Lailli’s ( unless she tanned herself ) below- they look like normal Asian skin tones..

Nice to see petite the brand doing other clothing other than sweats after it was mentioned here many times
View attachment 550055
Someone on here pointed out that Lailli did admit to taking whitening injections a while back

Yesss we need an Anncy thread, I find her videos so uncomfortable especially with Lailli their friendship does not seem real one bit. I remember the tea on GG! it was getting good 😂

Reactions: 2
Yesss we need an Anncy thread, I find her videos so uncomfortable especially with Lailli their friendship does not seem real one bit. I remember the tea on GG! it was getting good 😂
It was indeed 😭. I don't like Anncy at all. Honestly, I didn't know that it was possible to dislike someone you've never even met. She's so irritating lol

I think I made one: https://tattle.life/threads/anncy-twinkle.18904/ - is this how you do it lol

Someone on here pointed out that Lailli did admit to taking whitening injections a while back
[/QUOTE]
Lailli is even more delirious than initially thought then!! I have a light medium/tan complexion but was darker as a child in comparison to now due to skincare products and most probably the brightening ingredients that are in them.. for her to take whitening injections and is using sun beds now...is anyone else confused on what she is trying to achieve? Excuse my ignorance because I don’t do tanning ..so any responses will be educational. Watch towards the end...I think from 8:30ish she didn’t mention any skin benefits for sun beds...just tanning! Did she get whitening injections and now is now complaining about being pale?? Also intermittent fasting followed by a Wendy’s 😂

Even though Lailli’s attempts at being funny are like dad jokes.. unlike Anncy..I got to admit she does make us laugh just trying hard not to be her real self.. I sincerely hope that by the time she reaches 30+ That she will produce relatable content and stop being contradictory if she wants to hang onto those younger viewers..Here is hoping maturity kicks in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ngl i think the whitening injections are so far fetched lol - ya'll are so obsessed with people who are naturally lighter in skin colour get over it

sooooo awks and cringe when she pulled up her sleeves

Reactions: 2
ngl i think the whitening injections are so far fetched lol - ya'll are so obsessed with people who are naturally lighter in skin colour get over it

sooooo awks and cringe when she pulled up her sleeves
are you actually okay? 😂 have you seen the previous pictures of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just bc you see pics of someone darker doesnt mean they used lightening injections lol - theres such things as tanning, sunbeds, being sun burnt, naturally darker when you're younger and your skin complexion lightening up as you get older - dont forget they were literally kids when their 'darker' pics theyre getting compared to lol

there's judging lailli for being fake af but then accusing her of skin lightening??? weird

even if she did it's very. common in south asian and POC to use lightening products even tho its wrong its the mindset they have that the fairer you are the more superior

for all you know they were out in the sun for ages, enjoying life had videos and shoots to do when they were young they were tanned in them vids and pics and now they arent lol - you can tell someone who uses them products theyre usually uneven and grey which nor lailli or alizey are

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.