Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, Lailli's dad works for that billionaire who escaped the country for his crimes, apparently he left that villa so bad, no wonder why it looks so run out and all those little ponies looked sick

And let's not forget that Lailli said that her father owns the place when he's just the managing director, so while it might be a well paid job, it's definitely not enough for Lailli's fake lifestyle, and I also can't get out of my head that she had to take an Uber and her excuse was that all the drivers were unavailable and I found it extremely sketchy how Lailli didn't film much in the villa, the whole trip was weird and definitely doesn't scream "wealthy" to me

What I found the funniest is Lailli claiming she's from a Persian dynasty 🤣, girlie those are long gone and dead, especially the Zand dynasty, I think there a few members of the Pahlavi dynasty alive and even fewer descendants of the Qajar dynasty
LMAO and also the fact that they can't fly together, girlie is so delusional, she needs serious help, how does she want to bag a rich man when she doesn't bring anything to the table? No rich family would allow their son to marry her, she's extremely snobby and thinks she's too good to do house chores

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her newest video is ... annoying. She spent half of it yelling and screaming about a stalker like a teenager. GROW. UP.

her and Nancy really bring out the worst in each other.

She also mentioned how she won’t be uploading the assumptions video because people will always have assumptions and she doesn’t have to prove herself. Even if she explains now, there will be different ones in the future and she “doesn’t care”

lailli, and I know you’re reading this, just know that when we type your name in YouTube, the expose video is the first that comes up 😘

gg hunted down your ex AND current bf. you can’t hide from the truth.You are exposed and out in the open. Your rented car, your fake handbags, your fake life and “villa” are all in the open and we see it all. Anyone you befriend will know the truth as soon as they type your name into google. Just say the truth and come clean.Prolonging This lie is digging you deeper and deeper until you won’t be able to get yourself out ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Lmao why is she acting like she’s not an influencer?! The worst thing is she’s influencing people to buy/ wear cheap clothes while doing luxury hauls 😂 ok Ms “I have high standards”.

Was watching Anncys vid and this came up, it says ‘I have to hand it to you girl you are not smart, pretty or even nice but you have a talent of making everything you wear cheap’. Couldn’t agree more and I think it applies to both of them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her newest videos she’s just trying to prove herself owning all the bags and shoes we said she didn’t have anymore lol she’s so annoying

Reactions: 6
Regarding her Petite brand, I think it was all hers to begin with because when she started mentioning it, she was the sole model for the brand! It seems like she doesn’t want her fans to think she’s a failure rather than she doesn’t want people to think that she doesn’t work. Her leggings and lip sticks were failures so she was probably hesitant to come out with Petite as her own until she started coaxing her fans into it then hit them with “oh hey I just took over creatively”

I feel bad for Lailli because she’s extremely mentally ill and we’re all just shitting on her but it’s literally all of the fallacies that’s making us tit on her. Lailli, I think you’ll be much more successful if you were to be trustful about being an influencer who’s upper middle class and can afford few nice things and work your way up!!

Reactions: 8
I’m confused - are all of her bags fake or are the ones on YT for clients? Because some of them she is still using on instagram:unsure::unsure:

I think she might've bought a few fakes and mixed those in. She does own that one purple Chanel she's been using more recently though. Her Mona and Alizey share it. She might also use some of MALM's stock too haha

Reactions: 2
So I was reading through the comments on her assumptions video and...
Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 12.57.35 PM.png

There's nothing wrong with working for money :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 1.10.33 PM.png

LMAO pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lailli, and I know you’re reading this, just know that when we type your name in YouTube, the expose video is the first that comes up 😘

gg hunted down your ex AND current bf. you can’t hide from the truth.You are exposed and out in the open. Your rented car, your fake handbags, your fake life and “villa” are all in the open and we see it all. Anyone you befriend will know the truth as soon as they type your name into google. Just say the truth and come clean.Prolonging This lie is digging you deeper and deeper until you won’t be able to get yourself out ☺

I wonder if these are the top search results for everyone or just personalized based on the algorithm
Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 10.14.28 PM.png

They look South Asian here
TBH Lailli looks SOO much better here then she does now after all the face alterations and skin whitening. It's a shame that she's so ashamed of her race and has all this self hatred built up.

LMAO the amount of dislikes tho

Reactions: 4
So I was reading through the comments on her assumptions video and...
View attachment 528465
There's nothing wrong with working for money :rolleyes:

View attachment 528466
LMAO pathetic.
Her fans are braindead just like her. In your video there’s literally screenshots of her “closet” and her messy room from her own video where she forgot to edit out. But some are happy to take it as face value and never question what’s been shown to them 😂
I watched first bit of her video she uploaded yesterday, it’s just her trying to prove what was said about her is wrong. I got secondhand embarrassment from that.

They look South Asian here
TBH Lailli looks SOO much better here then she does now after all the face alterations and skin whitening. It's a shame that she's so ashamed of her race and has all this self hatred built up.

LMAO the amount of dislikes tho
Everything has changed from the nose to the accents...

Is it just me or is anncy slowly turning into lailli? The red nail polish that lailli wears...the new found obsession for LV bags....her attitude in her latest video, normally these types of videos are when her comedic side shows but in her latest video it was nothing like that. She was literally being overly rude because people said the bag was ugly or likely fake because it’s from a reseller

Reactions: 6
Where’s the 2nd video gone from YouTube?
it’s still up

Is it just me or is anncy slowly turning into lailli? The red nail polish that lailli wears...the new found obsession for LV bags....her attitude in her latest video, normally these types of videos are when her comedic side shows but in her latest video it was nothing like that. She was literally being overly rude because people said the bag was ugly or likely fake because it’s from a reseller
I realised that too. Guess she’s showing everyone who she really is. Sometime people around you influence your behaviour, it’s your job to realise that you’re better than that walk away.

Reactions: 3
So it seems Anncy is now inspired by Lailli for YT content... this is not going to end well for her. No wonder she had to post a vid yesterday about her hate comments, but at least she has the balls to address them unlike Lailli. That comment in the caption I believe was referring to Lailli and poor concerned Anncy had to acknowledge it.. what a brainless simp.. and yes not just her, but the pair of them are roaches 🪳
2E1A6FEB-7587-43EC-9F20-8071BCE8ED9E.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.