Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Shohet came to my mind when I mentioned the embarrassing jobs and pep talk. She shared that she was a cleaner and is now working for herself.. she gave valuable advice and is probably aware that her fan base might consist of young viewers and people who cannot afford luxury. Just wish Lailli took that into consideration.

Reactions: 13
Aware we are here discussing Lailli - like you all I also think she’s a damn fool, however if you’re going to make a video about her and how she likes to put others down, denying being a personal shopper because it’s beneath her etc, please don’t then offend other people e.g calling her subscribers “simps”/not knowing how to tell between fake luxury items etc and job professions unprovoked,
because then you’re no better than her

Reactions: 13
Hate to break it to ya foreverluv, but I think this is becoming a massive obsession. We're all here for a few laughs, and I cannot stress this enough: This is a GOSSIP forum, nothing should be taken personally. We just discuss what we see and personally, i don't feel the need to go beyond that. I come to these sites for a few laughs and to see if anyone books the same tit i do. I thought that was the point of these forums. While we did appreciate you calling out the surface level tit, such as her designer stuff, travelling, her tweets, ethnicity, etc (as these were publicly released), we have NO right to talk about Mona's personal life, just as someone mentioned, we shouldn't be discussing Lailli's personal life, such as her relationships. I think it becomes hard to remember that this is just a FRACTION of their lives, and never really the whole.

I know you liked Lailli, I'm sure a lot of us did. I loved this girl, I admired her before I found out these little tidbits. As someone who's a lover and collector of luxury goods, of course, I gravitated towards her. And I came here after finding out her stuff is mostly fake and to see who else finds her views controversial. This is why everyone says not to get too much into a celeb's business/life.

I think you should give all of it a rest. The videos were good enough, good job. But the whole looking up what Iranian grandmas look like vs mona's mom, digging up private facebook accounts, finding other fam members who have nothing to do with them, having folders about her, digging deep into her life, it's all a bit too much if you ask me. on the flip side, you should consider detective work irl...just not about people who will mean nothing to you in like a year or two. I'm sure I speak for a majority of us when i say...Lailli is not someone we constantly think about in our personal lives. We clearly all have other things to think about. I know I do.

I also will take accountability for adding to things, like her tweets, but i didn't expect it to get this...personal?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hate to break it to ya foreverluv, but I think this is becoming a massive obsession. We're all here for a few laughs, and I cannot stress this enough: This is a GOSSIP forum, nothing should be taken personally. We just discuss what we see and personally, i don't feel the need to go beyond that. I come to these sites for a few laughs and to see if anyone books the same tit i do. I thought that was the point of these forums. While we did appreciate you calling out the surface level tit, such as her designer stuff, travelling, her tweets, ethnicity, etc (as these were publicly released), we have NO right to talk about Mona's personal life, just as someone mentioned, we shouldn't be discussing Lailli's personal life, such as her relationships. I think it becomes hard to remember that this is just a FRACTION of their lives, and never really the whole.

I know you liked Lailli, I'm sure a lot of us did. I loved this girl, I admired her before I found out these little tidbits. As someone who's a lover and collector of luxury goods, of course, I gravitated towards her. And I came here after finding out her stuff is mostly fake and to see who else finds her views controversial. This is why everyone says not to get too much into a celeb's business/life.

I think you should give all of it a rest. The videos were good enough, good job. But the whole looking up what Iranian grandmas look like vs mona's mom, digging up private facebook accounts, finding other fam members who have nothing to do with them, having folders about her, digging deep into her life, it's all a bit too much if you ask me. on the flip side, you should consider detective work irl...just not about people who will mean nothing to you in like a year or two. I'm sure I speak for a majority of us when i say...Lailli is not someone we constantly think about in our personal lives. We clearly all have other things to think about. I know I do.

I also will take accountability for adding to things, like her tweets, but i didn't expect it to get this...personal?

I think I'm just gonna go back to lurking, this is getting way too much for me, to be honest.
I agree with this. I actually liked Lailli for quite some time, and I myself am a luxury lover and was a tad offended with the remarks on her followers not knowing luxury, never having walked into a store and not knowing what to look for. Maybe I was being naive watching but I didn't look into the items enough to notice and the thought never crossed my mind. Obviously there were red flags I noticed after a while, but I don't think it's right to be calling her followers names and basically saying we were/are nothing.

I appreciate that she has been called out and now we all know, but getting too personal into her life and her mothers is over the top. There is such thing as privacy and everyone deserves it. After all, we don't actually know these people and what their lives are like. By the sounds of it, there are a lot of people in Dubai who try to portray a lavish lifestyle to keep up. I don't live there so I can't really relate. All I know is, if that was us, we wouldn't appreciate people prying into our personal life, especially with how far this has gone... Let's give her extended family some privacy.

Her mother is in a hard position, nobody is going to talk tit on their own child, let's remember that. Keep it about Lailli and leave her mother out of it I say. She has a respectable business (regardless of how much she earns) and deserves to live in peace. After all, she isn't the one making public videos and sharing her life with us.

Reactions: 10
I agree with this. I actually liked Lailli for quite some time, and I myself am a luxury lover and was a tad offended with the remarks on her followers not knowing luxury, never having walked into a store and not knowing what to look for. Maybe I was being naive watching but I didn't look into the items enough to notice and the thought never crossed my mind. Obviously there were red flags I noticed after a while, but I don't think it's right to be calling her followers names and basically saying we were/are nothing.

I appreciate that she has been called out and now we all know, but getting too personal into her life and her mothers is over the top. There is such thing as privacy and everyone deserves it. After all, we don't actually know these people and what their lives are like. By the sounds of it, there are a lot of people in Dubai who try to portray a lavish lifestyle to keep up. I don't live there so I can't really relate. All I know is, if that was us, we wouldn't appreciate people prying into our personal life, especially with how far this has gone... Let's give her extended family some privacy.

Her mother is in a hard position, nobody is going to talk tit on their own child, let's remember that. Keep it about Lailli and leave her mother out of it I say. She has a respectable business (regardless of how much she earns) and deserves to live in peace. After all, she isn't the one making public videos and sharing her life with us.
yeah I’m pretty offended by that comment. I also collect luxury items and love designer bags, shoes and high end jewellery. I used to watch lailli and don’t appreciate someone saying I have “lower socioeconomic status” or being told I have never stepped foot in Cartier/Chanel 😂 it’s just not true and I’m sure it’s not true for a lot of her followers.

💯 some reselling websites based on US have let fakes slip through their authentication processes- namely tradesy and the US branch of Vestiaire (I’d only look at Europe and have personally sold via their French branch for buyer’s assurance)..this is information from purse forums and other sites so not my opinion, but it’s intriguing to know which company Lailli used to buy her fake Dior saddle bag that she returned when in London 🤨 it wasn’t really a rare item, wonder why rich girl didn’t source it from a boutique instead?

Oh yes Yasmine Meimand, and actual persian..ironic Anncy would fall out with an ambitious normal girl for a manipulating fake one.

Yup and ironically Lailli made a video discussing V.C. Who r notorious for selling fake items. The US is not rigid at all and its tragic tbh, cuz again these items being made by slave labor/child labor and funds to criminal enterprise. Lailli likely bought her crap in Dubai cuz there are AAA quality fakes that are sold there and WhatsApp groups that sell AAA quality crap.

Reactions: 5
A

I agre
I remember someone saying in the comments saying i have a feeling its Hewi and she liked the comment and at that time a bunch of Hewi ads were popping up and they only had an online person and headquarters in central

LOL I AGREE IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND COME FOR LAILLI AND FAKING HER PERSONA BUT COMING FOR HER MOTHER IS A LITTLE EXTREME AND UNPROVOKED WHEN I WAS CALLING IT OUT I GOT REPORTED???? AND ACCUSED OF BEING LAILLI LOL - IM FAR FROM IT BUT COME ON NOW GUYS LETS NOT SHAME MONA SHE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN HER OWN RIGHT BUT COMING FOR HER DIVORCE IS UGLY
People on GG speculated that Lailli had something to do with Anncy and Yasmin's fallout but honestly, I'm glad they stopped being friends, I really don't like Yasmin but she seems like the type of person who calls you out on your bullshit and Anncy seems like an enabler, so i'm pretty sure that didn't work out for them

Anyways, I doubt Lailli would ever leave her mother's house, free accomodation means more money to buy fake luxury bags and more leases on rented cars, plus she can't do anything by herself, she's extremely useless
Yasmine has some mad boomer energy about her idk why when she tries to preach about random tit on her stories its really funny.

Its also weird to me that anncy poses to be so woke and has even roasted fair and lovely whitening creams (which i appreciate) but is best friends with a woman who consistently whitens her skin???

1. I don't condone what a particular member said, I agree it went too far. But let's also remember that Lailli probably holds similarly degrading views about Indian or Pakistani ethnicity, her skin color, being working class, personal shopping, etc. That is why she goes to lengths to hide it and we have all been trying to get to the truth of that.
2. It's supremely discouraging to see her basically erase her south asian ethnicity and tout her dog's LV bag as a better standard than the rest of us. She is essentially quite elitist and has some internalized sense of white supremacy which is why her skin has been artificially lightened.
3. Her views on Twitter supporting trump are very harmful and if this was any other influencer y'all would have canceled him or her yesterday. She put her Trump support out there publicly to a fairly young audience and I can't begin to emphasize how dangerous that is.

A

I agre

Yasmine has some mad boomer energy about her idk why when she tries to preach about random tit on her stories its really funny.

Its also weird to me that anncy poses to be so woke and has even roasted fair and lovely whitening creams (which i appreciate) but is best friends with a woman who consistently whitens her skin???

1. I don't condone what a particular member said, I agree it went too far. But let's also remember that Lailli probably holds similarly degrading views about Indian or Pakistani ethnicity, her skin color, being working class, personal shopping, etc. That is why she goes to lengths to hide it and we have all been trying to get to the truth of that.
2. It's supremely discouraging to see her basically erase her south asian ethnicity and tout her dog's LV bag as a better standard than the rest of us. She is essentially quite elitist and has some internalized sense of white supremacy which is why her skin has been artificially lightened.
3. Her views on Twitter supporting trump are very harmful and if this was any other influencer y'all would have canceled him or her yesterday. She put her Trump support out there publicly to a fairly young audience and I can't begin to emphasize how dangerous that is.
4. Making fun of Anncy for driving a not so fancy car (when her own is rented), saying Michael Kors is tacky because most upper-middle-class people buy it, saying you're over Chanel because its become too "accessible" ... all of this sounds like a very classist person to me.

5. All in all I think Lailli is a very insecure woman and we have all agreed to that. But I must point out that she is not innocent in her insecurity, she is actively shaming people"beneath" her in the process, and I believe that is very harmful and is teaching her followers a behavior that is unacceptable. she should be called out on it.

6. My only problem with Mona is that she is a massive enabler of Lailli's life and by extension the harmful impact it will have on a very impressionable crowd of girls who idolize her.

7. However, Mona's hijab, marriage, divorce, and life decisions are none of our business and I am happy to see that most people stated this which means we aren't just a bunch of haters. We are examining things, and know where to draw a line. That's good.

8. Most importantly, as an Indian woman slightly offended by the implication that pakistani/indian grandmothers look worse than Iranian ones. Like at the heart of that argument is the assumption that anything Iranian is better than south asian, and that is some BS. Isn't that the basis of Lailli's entirely faked personality?? Or the other argument that old money is better than new money which is some massive BS too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Or the other argument that old money is better than new money which is some massive BS too.
You’re right...irrespective of old vs new- money doesn’t buy class, unfortunately there are stereotypical traits of such people and it’s easy for us to get caught up in it, but it doesn’t apply to all..it’s down to the individual and tbh I couldn’t say now which category Lailli would fall into (not that we need to categorise), but dropping the classist behaviour would probably help her Social media following..I agree with Lailli on one thing though..she isn’t really an influencer ( from a level of effort perspective)

Reactions: 3
I have to disagree with you about finding any sort of excuse for the slandering that went down a few pages earlier.
We chat sh*t and gossip about her because she does those things, but if we allow ourselves to exhibit the same behaviours and generalise and look down on the people who follow her and let out blatant insults... how are we any better and how dare we call her out on it?

What one needs to remember here is that words carry weight. Gossip and chatting around bracelets, bags and inconsistent stories about ancestry - while still ain’t that nice, although entertaining - is one thing, but ripping into anyone and everyone around her, insulting comments about her followers, defaming, slandering and whatnot that was mentioned is not simply vile, but also generally punishable by the law.

She shouldn’t preach here about lack of integrity and what else not if this is the low she’s willing to hit in something that very strongly resembles a personal vendetta against someone who doesn’t even know she exists.

Reactions: 12
yeah I’m pretty offended by that comment. I also collect luxury items and love designer bags, shoes and high end jewelry. I used to watch Lailli and don’t appreciate someone saying I have “lower socioeconomic status” or being told I have never stepped foot in Cartier/Chanel 😂 it’s just not true and I’m sure it’s not true for a lot of her followers.
Completely agree! Very degrading - its not like we are seeing the items first hand, it's just a video and tbh unless you are suss on someone, you're not looking for flaws in their items. I myself own Cartier Jewelry and many other brands and it was only when I started to add up the cost of all her items (I knew how much they cost because it's something I'm interested in and appreciate) that I started to wonder how she could afford so much in such a short period of time, given that only a year earlier she said she could only afford one piece. I think the line was crossed with some comments on here.

Reactions: 6

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you on this!
It's unfair to go at her mom in that way and basically calling her fans (like me) stupid for not knowing any better . Like wtf ! That's just uncalled for, and like I said before I actually really like mona because she seems like a hard working lady and far more level headed then lailli lol she needs to be more like her mom! I can't imagine what it's like to raise two daughters as a single parent while building a business in a rich a$$ country like dubai.

And to be honest this whole situation is getting old, it was entertaining for a while but I've come to the conclusion that Lailli will never change or be held accountable to her followers. I still hope she does but it doesn't look like she will .

So now I'm wondering how we went from...

"This is not a hate video/forum we're just revealing her fake life and showing people the truth"...
To then brutally going after her mom's life and shaming her followers (like me) for not knowing the difference between a real or fake luxury item?! 🤨 I am far from stupid because even though I couldn't tell her stuff was fake I knew something was wrong with her million dollar haul videos.

😂 FURTHER MORE Lailli isn't that big of an influencer tbh ,If she was really successful as she thinks she is, then bigger drama channels like Spill, Tea spill etc. would have picked up on the story by now and ran with it but that's not going to happen! 😅
She's not that famous or important ! 🤷

In fact she should be flattered that she actually has haters even ! 🤣 I do hold myself accountable for some of the things I've said that was none of my business but I'm still going to be laughing at all the stupid things she says and does because it actually makes her far less boring ! Lol 😂

Reactions: 8
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you on this!
It's unfair to go at her mom in that way and basically calling her fans (like me) stupid for not knowing any better . Like wtf ! That's just uncalled for, and like I said before I actually really like mona because she seems like a hard working lady and far more level headed then lailli lol she needs to be more like her mom! I can't imagine what it's like to raise two daughters as a single parent while building a business in a rich a$$ country like dubai.

And to be honest this whole situation is getting old, it was entertaining for a while but I've come to the conclusion that Lailli will never change or be held accountable to her followers. I still hope she does but it doesn't look like she will .

So now I'm wondering how we went from...

"This is not a hate video/forum we're just revealing her fake life and showing people the truth"...
To then brutally going after her mom's life and shaming her followers (like me) for not knowing the difference between a real or fake luxury item?! 🤨 I am far from stupid because even though I couldn't tell her stuff was fake I knew something was wrong with her million dollar haul videos.

😂 FURTHER MORE Lailli isn't that big of an influencer tbh ,If she was really successful as she thinks she is, then bigger drama channels like Spill, Tea spill etc. would have picked up on the story by now and ran with it but that's not going to happen! 😅
She's not that famous or important ! 🤷

In fact she should be flattered that she actually has haters even ! 🤣 I do hold myself accountable for some of the things I've said that was none of my business but I'm still going to be laughing at all the stupid things she says and does because it actually makes her far less boring ! Lol 😂
I find it funny that xforeverlove called Lailli out for not responding or addressing any of this, yet she literally hasn't responded to one of these comments and has since deleted the YT videos.... I would respect her more if she just agreed it was taken too far and we moved on.

Reactions: 11
I have to disagree with you about finding any sort of excuse for the slandering that went down a few pages earlier.
We chat sh*t and gossip about her because she does those things, but if we allow ourselves to exhibit the same behaviours and generalise and look down on the people who follow her and let out blatant insults... how are we any better and how dare we call her out on it?

What one needs to remember here is that words carry weight. Gossip and chatting around bracelets, bags and inconsistent stories about ancestry - while still ain’t that nice, although entertaining - is one thing, but ripping into anyone and everyone around her, insulting comments about her followers, defaming, slandering and whatnot that was mentioned is not simply vile, but also generally punishable by the law.

She shouldn’t preach here about lack of integrity and what else not if this is the low she’s willing to hit in something that very strongly resembles a personal vendetta against someone who doesn’t even know she exists.
I stated the same thing in point 7 and 8 tho.

Reactions: 1
Hi all,

Thanks for the reports, probably best to get back on topic now as the only one it benefits arguing is the influencer

Do hit report if you think a comment goes too far and we'll deal with it :)

• Heart
In case anyone is interested..found this:
I really don't think they should be judging plastic surgery seeing how much they themselves get done! Lol Lailli actually owns a clinic and could literally get it for free. 😅 And that's not even her original face as we all know!

Reactions: 4
Guys I think we're derailing the thread, yeah I don't agree with some points made by forever luv but we shouldn't go after her, cause we're doing the exact same thing we complain about

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Lailli went back to hang with Anncy cause she needs views, her views are LOW, lower than usual and everytime Anncy appears, Lailli's views go up, I feel that will only last for a bit before they drift apart again, looks like Lailli is desperate to be a part of the Dubai's Rich girls club

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.