Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lailli uploaded a new vlog

So she'll do everything but film a closet and house tour.

I died when she talked about how the Dior book would look great on her coffee table... does she even have a coffee table? She lives with her mom 😂 Give us a living room tour Lailli
Where is the video with Mona where she says "Im not a personal shopper" which she was gonna post "tomorrow" and what about the Chanel haul for "tomorrow"

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 1.21.50 PM.png

When you realize the Chanel sneakers has the right number of holes... this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Lailli wearing designer stuff suddenly and she especially chose to wear the Pink Chanel cardigan seen in the intro of my video.

• Haha
Up until last year, Laillie would basically only wear high street clothes. Not Shein, but Zara & TopShop. Her old lookbook videos say it all. She'd wear her fur jacket with a beanie and adidas sweats. She kept pining for the $1000 Canada Goose/Moose Knuckle jackets at Harrods but kept wearing that fugly Woolrich jacket for years. Plus she's currently a #fashionnovapartner so she has no grounds to be snobby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone debunk this watch?

View attachment 512611
Okay, that's a £30k+ watch with a waiting list of preferred buyers. What else has she got from Patek to be at the head of that queue, to get sold that watch, even if she has the money?

Looking at the watch shown, it's hard to tell from a single pic but my first question would be why isn't the face embossed with the distinctive raised square design like every other genuine Aquanaut? It may be the pic angle but I can't see that detail, and it's such an obvious call-out that detail is to be found on even the cheap DHGate shitters. It looks like a flat Nautilus face but stuck on an Aquanaut. The cheaper rep/fake factories will do that to save on build costs by recycling incorrect straps. clasps, faces etc between same watch brand models. So long as it says "Patek Phillipe" and fits, they'll use it regardless of whether it's correct for the model being repp'd or not.

Secondly, the diamond bezel looks off to me (to put it politely). Compared to the real thing it looks fake AF. Again, this is the watch but with a white face. That watch pictured, that doesn't even look like paste 'diamonds'.

Which vid is this to be found in? It's helpful to see more angles to judge things like the height of the watch, crown and lugs etc, to get a better idea. As it stands, I wouldn't like to call 'fake' yet but I am suspicious.

You could try tagging Lailli's watch pics to Munich Watch Busters who out fakes on Insta frauds. Also you could post pics to Reddit's RepTime forum and ask for an opinion, but you'd need clear pics for them to evaluate.

Lailli's iced-out AP Royal Oak, I'll call bullshit on everyday of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While I was looking into fakes/replicas I came across these where they compared the replica product to the authentic (so in the pictures I'm showing you are ALL side by side comparisons of authentic and replica version of the clothing item)

Tattle is wonky so I uploaded everything onto this (and added side comments):

Honestly even side-by-side (authentic and replica) these are all unclockable!!

So imagine in a video where the authentic isn't even compared with and if any little minor thing is seen it can easily be dismissed as "different lighting" or "angle" or whatever.

But yeah I'm 99% sure there's several Instagram influencers flossin with these while driving their Volkswagen or 2016 Mercedes C Class LMAO and nobody gonna call them out either.

Canada Goose/Moose Knuckle jackets
SMH even I have both. Also wasn't it Moncler as well? And on top of that children's size? Like MK on sale for children's is only $300 (USD) lmao

Canada Goose/Moose Knuckle jackets
SMH even I have both. Also wasn't it Moncler as well? And on top of that children's size? Like MK on sale for children's is only $300 (USD) lmao

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.29.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.29.31 PM.png

LMAO what is she blocking out- the rental car company sticker? and her fake VCA?

Dude she sounds so angry/upset and looks rough. And in the ending she is specifically wearing the item from the intro of my video. It's almost like she saw it, found the high quality replica like this [easily accessible in DUBAI]:

[FYI these are side by side comparison of authentic and replica so it's def unclockable]

Put it on, rented the Rolls and started filming (after having a mental breakdown)

ALSO!
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.34.19 PM.png

Someone ask her why she wearing airpods if she hates them

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.40.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.42.05 PM.png

LMAO why do people keep thinking I'm Anncy?

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.40.34 PM.png

Good to see people with an average or above IQ level in the comments

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.44.10 PM.png

They think she's harmless (I mean compared to Sonia she is) but Lailli is still a bully. Should I talk about in my video how/why people are upset about her faking her ethnicity/internalized racism?

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.01.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.04.43 PM.png

I was planning on including these but I don't want to go off on a tangent

They’re both trash brands anyway 😂
LMAOOO the quality is legit SOOO BAD and it's never reflective of the pictures, ordered it once to try out and never again (see-through crap material and look) it also looks cheap IRL.

They’re both trash brands anyway 😂
LMAOOO the quality is legit SOOO BAD and it's never reflective of the pictures, ordered it once to try out and never again (see-through crap material and look) it also looks cheap IRL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Up until last year, Laillie would basically only wear high street clothes. Not Shein, but Zara & TopShop. Her old lookbook videos say it all. She'd wear her fur jacket with a beanie and adidas sweats. She kept pining for the $1000 Canada Goose/Moose Knuckle jackets at Harrods but kept wearing that fugly Woolrich jacket for years. Plus she's currently a #fashionnovapartner so she has no grounds to be snobby
sorry random but do you know what brand that fur jacket she always wears is?

Y'all, while I was seeing Lailli's unboxing of the Chanel gift she received, I spotted Jennie from Blackpink on the photo cards and I remembered that they're both the same age, which is so crazy because Jennie looks like she's 18 and Lailli looks way over 40, and also, Jennie is a successful Kpop star who is actually rolling in dough and a Chanel ambassador, she's done a lot for her age

And then we have Lailli who can't even bother to be constant with Petite, has no job or education, she's a literal bum who stays home all day and only cares about what people on the internet say about her, that's sad though, I don't know how can she say she's "living her best life", she doesn't travel, doesn't work with brands, doesn't get invited to events by herself, always with Alizey and doesn't even go out

Y'all, while I was seeing Lailli's unboxing of the Chanel gift she received, I spotted Jennie from Blackpink on the photo cards and I remembered that they're both the same age, which is so crazy because Jennie looks like she's 18 and Lailli looks way over 40, and also, Jennie is a successful Kpop star who is actually rolling in dough and a Chanel ambassador, she's done a lot for her age
LMAOO they are NOT on the same page, Jennie comes from a rich family whereas Lailli does not
BlackPink has 59.6M subscribers [and they ain't even YouTubers] whereas Lailli only has 0.3M subscribers
Jennie's net worth is $10 million but her parents are rich

If Jennie did the hauls Lailli does its def believable especially because she gets them from the company they pay HER to wear the brand not the other way around [she ain't a free (or even worse spending thousands) walking billboard for nobody].

Real rich people actually hate wearing logos and always go out of their way to avoid it. It's always new money or influencers (who are not rich) that become a walking billboard. The more designer items the more they are trying to over-compensate for (usually that they ain't actually wealthy).

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 12.11.03 AM.png

So the barcode sticker is a legit feature?

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 12.14.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 12.15.34 AM.png

What size was the shoes and navy sweater Lielli was showing off on her YT videos?

Source: https://personalshopperlondon.shop/

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 12.18.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 12.18.17 AM.png

Lailli, is that you luv?

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 12.32.45 AM.png

Look who follows it

I know that anastasiafinds is the main one but just like with MALM there are others who work for her and shes way bigger than MALM too so obviously she'll have a team of personal shoppers

I know that anastasiafinds is the main one but just like with MALM there are others who work for her and shes way bigger than MALM too so obviously she'll have a team of personal shoppers

She's also a mother to two toddlers so she's obviously going to need others working for her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I went through PSL's inventory and saved anything that I recalled Lailli flexing. All i gotta do is go through Lailli's haul and see when it was posted and see if that time matches the posting from PSL. Also pay attention to the size of the clothing (and see if thats a match as well);

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What else has she got from Patek
Apparently this watch

Which started popping up at the EXACT time as the other one

You know Lailli ain't tit when 99% of her comments are about Anncy and Jennie (who was featured within a photo for 1 second outta 12:01 mins)

You know Lailli ain't tit when 99% of her comments are about Anncy and Jennie (who was featured within a photo for 1 second outta 12:01 mins)

Reactions: 3

And then we have Lailli who can't even bother to be constant with Petite, has no job or education, she's a literal bum who stays home all day and only cares about what people on the internet say about her, that's sad though, I don't know how can she say she's "living her best life", she doesn't travel, doesn't work with brands, doesn't get invited to events by herself, always with Alizey and doesn't even go out
And Jennie was actually born into money and a super rich family (this girl had a personal chauffeur driving her around in a Porsche when she couldn't drive lol), Lailli wishes 😆 but we already know that the Kpop idol lifestyle isn't a glamorous one regardless of how much money one makes lol

LMAOO they are NOT on the same page, Jennie comes from a rich family whereas Lailli does not
BlackPink has 59.6M subscribers [and they ain't even YouTubers] whereas Lailli only has 0.3M subscribers
Jennie's net worth is $10 million but her parents are rich

If Jennie did the hauls Lailli does its def believable especially because she gets them from the company they pay HER to wear the brand not the other way around [she ain't a free (or even worse spending thousands) walking billboard for nobody].

Real rich people actually hate wearing logos and always go out of their way to avoid it. It's always new money or influencers (who are not rich) that become a walking billboard. The more designer items the more they are trying to over-compensate for (usually that they ain't actually wealthy).

View attachment 513268

View attachment 513271
View attachment 513272
What size was the shoes and navy sweater Lielli was showing off on her YT videos?

Source: https://personalshopperlondon.shop/

View attachment 513273
View attachment 513274

Lailli, is that you luv?

View attachment 513276
Look who follows it

She's also a mother to two toddlers so she's obviously going to need others working for her
I agree Jennie and Lailli aren't on the same page at all. Comparing the 2 is an offence to Jennie LMFAO.

Tbh I think you're wasting your time doing all this digging. We already know she's an Indian personal shopper with fake designer so this tea is turning stale

Reactions: 2
View attachment 513268

I think only if you don’t buy it from Cartier. If you buy from selfridges or approved sites then they have a barcode to be able to sell the item and know what is coming out of their stock.

surely not the Himalayan Lady Dior again.🙄
Guess what!!!

IMG_7768.PNG

Also does any1 know what her shopping bag says?

View attachment 513268

I think only if you don’t buy it from Cartier. If you buy from selfridges or approved sites then they have a barcode to be able to sell the item and know what is coming out of their stock.
But wait Lailli's box came straight outta a Cartier bag, straight outta Cartier tho... 🤔

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see if she actually comes back to London considering she said she no longer has a reason to return. Maybe she should go dust Alizey’s flat since it bothered her.
Surprised she didn’t show her bag for the Dior event this time, surely not the Himalayan Lady Dior again.🙄
Loving the Anncy comments 😂
View attachment 513106View attachment 513107
Why is she called "Rat Queen"? (Apologies I don't watch Anncy.)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.