Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyss this clown must be broke at this point.

Do you guys remember the video of her in a green dress? She was sitting in front of these shelves and claimed that she was getting them removed. I am not able to find the video looks like she hid it. Just admit you're a broke witch lailli.

Can any of you find it? It would be solid proof for pt2

Nvm I found it!!! Starts at 3;15. Looks like the shelves have not gone anywhere. Because she can't afford to buy nice ones and her landlord would probably not allow LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lailli before
View attachment 517335 I’m not British but her accent sounds way different here and you can see her old bedroom. Still not what a heiress’s room would look like unless she’s down to earth which lie lie is not.
View attachment 517348
Lailli before look how cute she was such enthusiasm no faux boredomView attachment 517355
Lialli’s bedroom as you can see it’s not very luxurious but practical for a young girl. That was 5 years ago but I don’t understand why she lies so much.
View attachment 517365More old lailli there’s a ton more on this yt channel and it’s pretty obvious this is a normal upper middle class girl. Not sure when lie lie decided to become a “heiress” I think they all felt self conscious in Dubai and it ruined them
View attachment 517375View attachment 517376View attachment 517377
All these old pictures of her house make it seem like a nice place, or am I just a broke witch ?lol. Anyways I've always wondered why she got so much surgery, is it race shame? I do think she's pretty now but was pretty before as well, so I don't understand it at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All these old pictures of her house make it seem like a nice place, or am I just a broke witch ?lol. Anyways I've always wondered why she got so much surgery, is it race shame? I do think she's pretty now but was pretty before as well, so I don't understand it at all?
It’s a perfectly nice home but it’s not at all luxurious especially by Dubai standards and lailli knows that. I don’t know why mona let the girls mess with their faces so much especially because she seems sensible. Mona should have squashed this a long time ago.
82EF86F9-5543-42E6-AD24-24FB7B14D096.jpeg
A33E9C40-8F51-4CF6-A8F5-4E5262B1C6C0.jpeg

Reactions: 3
@xforeverlove21
Look who has been commenting... now it may just be a coincidence but we have caught Faeza dropping the Malik surname when commenting against her own video... we’ll fill you in on the significance of that surname on her thread.. notice it’s faiza not Fyza/Faeza
A4D7E13A-749D-4C54-A195-6C56657B81D8.jpeg

do fraudsters flock together? Also Faeza is obsessed with clothing sizes bc selfish girls buy out all the smaller sizes apparently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a perfectly nice home but it’s not at all luxurious especially by Dubai standards and lailli knows that. I don’t know why mona let the girls mess with their faces so much especially because she seems sensible. Mona should have squashed this a long time ago.
View attachment 517486View attachment 517487
Oh yeah I got that - it's not what billionaire dubai residents live in, I'm more confused by the plastic surgeries and why she lies about her ancestry (i'm not from dubai). Like you're a Brit with mixed ancestry, that's cool! own that!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah I got that - it's not what billionaire dubai residents live in, I'm more confused by the plastic surgeries and why she lies about her ancestry (i'm not from dubai). Like you're a Brit with mixed ancestry, that's cool! own that!
Arabs are notoriously racist towards South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, etc). Laili moving to Dubai and taking on her Iranian 10% background was probably done so she wasn't ostracised as is the case there. Dont get me wrong, rich south Asians in Dubai live the high life and mingle with many of UAE's finest but if you arent of a certain net worth then Arabs see you as bottom barrel. Dubai was and still is being built on slave trade and intl manual labour. This stems largely from social//race hierarchy and is a very big controverisal topic to get into tbh!

Reactions: 13
Arabs are notoriously racist towards South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, etc). Laili moving to Dubai and taking on her Iranian 10% background was probably done so she wasn't ostracised as is the case there. Dont get me wrong, rich south Asians in Dubai live the high life and mingle with many of UAE's finest but if you arent of a certain net worth then Arabs see you as bottom barrel. Dubai was and still is being built on slave trade and intl manual labour. This stems largely from social//race hierarchy and is a very big controverisal topic to get into tbh!
Oh I totally agree, it’s quite disgusting. When I see people from my ethnic background being treated like tit in Dubai and working outside in 40 degree heat, sleeping in cramped conditions and having their passports taken away from them...it bleeping breaks my heart.

You can imagine the stares me and my boyfriend get (I’m Pakistani. He is quarter white, 3/4 Arab, but looks fully white), when we go out together in Dubai.

My bf and I were eating and the girls next to us were saying in Arabic “do you think they’re siblings?”, “No she is tanned and he is white”, and then “Do you think he married a foreigner?” It was pretty funny when my bf then started speaking Arabic to me, they shat themselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyways, apparently my GG account was deleted and I'm no longer able to get all the screenshots and evidence they have there, I'm checking on that

Well, I doubt we'll ever get a full confession of Lailli, she won't deny nor confirm that she's a personal shopper and she's trying so hard to get people to forget about it but honestly, internet never forgets

View attachment 517486View attachment 517487
I actually really liked her mom but the more I watch her now the more she's starting to remind of Kris Jenner a little bit because why go along with your daughters lie about her own fashion line and pretending to live a life far beyond their means?! Lailli did in fact say she got lip fillers because of kylie jenner! Lol I'd scuff my kid upside her head if she even dared call me by my first name and didn't call me mom! She seems to bully her mom around too which is so disrespectful. I watched a video of her talking about how she's figured out a way to accumulate more birken bags and she's so full of BS !! REAL wealthy people don't feel the need to explain themselves because why should they have to? It's sad because lailli was so pretty with her original face with her original nose, like how many young girls she could have helped by just being herself , young girls who perhaps feels the way she does and have similar backgrounds but instead she's living a massive lie and making them feel even worse about themselves thinking that her lifestyle is real!! Im a true canadian and my people have been here for thousands of years but I do have french blood through my mother so how STUPID would I look if I moved to paris france and tried passing myself off as a real french person living on pastries, cheese and wine to make myself look authentic and more believable??! It's ridiculous! Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually really liked her mom but the more I watch her now the more she's starting to remind of Kris Jenner a little bit because why go along with your daughters lie about her own fashion line and pretending to live a life far beyond their means?!
Means more business for her. Lailli, the more popular she is the more spotlight on Biolite and also Lailli can start meeting and befriending other influencers who go onto promote Biolite so its a win-win situation for her. And also Lailli gets that YT $$$ so less spendings for her.

I actually really liked her mom but the more I watch her now the more she's starting to remind of Kris Jenner a little bit because why go along with your daughters lie about her own fashion line and pretending to live a life far beyond their means?! Lailli did in fact say she got lip fillers because of kylie jenner! Lol I'd scuff my kid upside her head if she even dared call me by my first name and didn't call me mom! She seems to bully her mom around too which is so disrespectful. I watched a video of her talking about how she's figured out a way to accumulate more birken bags and she's so full of BS !! REAL wealthy people don't feel the need to explain themselves because why should they have to? It's sad because lailli was so pretty with her original face with her original nose, like how many young girls she could have helped by just being herself , young girls who perhaps feels the way she does and have similar backgrounds but instead she's living a massive lie and making them feel even worse about themselves thinking that her lifestyle is real!! Im a true canadian and my people have been here for thousands of years but I do have french blood through my mother so how STUPID would I look if I moved to paris france and tried passing myself off as a real french person living on pastries, cheese and wine to make myself look authentic and more believable??! It's ridiculous! Lol 😆
There are some aspects of Mona that I admire (single mom working to provide a good life to her two kids). But she's morally :/ too. I will never forget the video Lailli made with her when she made sexist and shady comments about women who didn't dress modestly. Also, considering the way her daughters dress, it's ironic

😂

How have her dumb followers not gotten suspicious about her Fashion Nova ads?

Also ew the visible bra.Everything about this look is so trashy.

#heiress #notaninfluencer #nottacky
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 9.31.12 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There are some aspects of Mona that I admire (single mom working to provide a good life to her two kids). But she's morally :/ too. I will never forget the video Lailli made with her when she made sexist and shady comments about women who didn't dress modestly. Also, considering the way her daughters dress, it's ironic
Yes that's exactly why I liked her as well and still do of course but now that this is out I can't help but to look at her differently and I want to believe that she's going along with this out of her love for her daughters. Her mom seems very sweet so it makes me cringe to see laillie call her "mona" and not mother because it's almost like laillie is trying to distance herself from who her mom really is or ashamed of something about her mom, I hope I'm wrong about that but I remember a comment she said on a video saying she puts her mom in videos for views because people do like it when she puts mona in videos, so I thought that was a pretty awful thing to say which makes her seem resentful that people actually want to see her mother more then they want to see her. I remember that video too ! Lol 😆 She was trying to act like her mom's choices of clothing wasn't her but meanwhile it's from her own collection and then her mom acting like she's so against the way her daughter dresses but still allows her to wear them anyway! 😂 It's so hypocritical!! At the end of the day it's lallies gross privileged attitude that screwed her over, an attitude she can't even afford to have ! 🤣 Like why does she need to have sponsors like fashion nova or timi facemask if she's so we'll off! ? Lol

Means more business for her. Lailli, the more popular she is the more spotlight on Biolite and also Lailli can start meeting and befriending other influencers who go onto promote Biolite so its a win-win situation for her. And also Lailli gets that YT $$$ so less spendings for her.
That makes perfect sense ! Lol hence why I said she reminds me of Kris jenner because she's willing to sacrifice her daughters dignity and self respect for money! Lol 😂 💰 I sensed from the beginning that they couldn't have been getting as much money from youtube or their clinic and it just didn't add up so I thought perhaps the majority of her wealth came from her dad and his horse breeding career but her india video changed that idea. Who the hell spends one million a month or whatever on "maintenance" and still whines around about her skin ?! 🤣 I would have shipped her off to boarding school accross the world if she was my daughter spending my money and not even appreciating it! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
From promoting salad bowls to pizzas

she sure does a lot of ads for an heiress and non influencer

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 11.47.43 PM.png

• Haha
This is interesting. One thing to add to PART 2 - She actually did a "LUXURY CLOSET HAUL" 3 years ago. it's currently up on her channel. She obviously said, "I'll show you some of my favourite items blah blah, but she can't show the entire closet because it's invasive yaddy yah.." BUT the juicy part is, this supposed "closet" is the EXACT same set up she has now in her room (the IKEA shelf and black railing)! She literally swaps clothes and shoes etc and puts them on that shelf! I also think she has 2 clothes railings as 1 is black and the other white.

Also, remember she used to buy so many channel espadrilles, but if you look at the tour, the shoes are tone out! It's really sad tbh.

I also believe she uses the excuse she has items in both London and Dubai to disguise the fact some items are AWOL.

I feel bad for her. I do believe physiologically she needs some help because this is just SAD. Also, Alizey tagged OKMiddleEast in her "magazine" shoot, even though it was for OKPakistan.

The whole family needs some help!

Reactions: 13
This is interesting. One thing to add to PART 2 - She actually did a "LUXURY CLOSET HAUL" 3 years ago. it's currently up on her channel. She obviously said, "I'll show you some of my favourite items blah blah, but she can't show the entire closet because it's invasive yaddy yah.." BUT the juicy part is, this supposed "closet" is the EXACT same set up she has now in her room (the IKEA shelf and black railing)! She literally swaps clothes and shoes etc and puts them on that shelf! I also think she has 2 clothes railings as 1 is black and the other white.

Also, remember she used to buy so many channel espadrilles, but if you look at the tour, the shoes are tone out! It's really sad tbh.

I also believe she uses the excuse she has items in both London and Dubai to disguise the fact some items are AWOL.

I feel bad for her. I do believe physiologically she needs some help because this is just SAD. Also, Alizey tagged OKMiddleEast in her "magazine" shoot, even though it was for OKPakistan.

The whole family needs some help!
Just to add more, if you look at Ancy's prank video where she gifts Laila an LV purse, in 11:34 you see the exact same set up right beside her bathroom door. My assumption, she doesn't have a closet. It's just rails etc located in her room.

No issue with having this. But if she's lying about a small thing such as having a closet, then what else could she be lying about?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Just to add more, if you look at Ancy's prank video where she gifts Laila an LV purse, in 11:34 you see the exact same set up right beside her bathroom door. My assumption, she doesn't have a closet. It's just rails etc located in her room.

No issue with having this. But if she's lying about a small thing such as having a closet, then what else could she be lying about?
ADD THIS TO PART 2!

Sorry, the last thing from 11:30 - 11.46 in Anncy's prank video - slow it down to 0.25 and you'll see the supposed "Closet Tour"!

Firstly watch Laila's closet tour (video should still be up on her channel).
img 1 - you see the small white Ikea set with shoes from the mirror reflection.
img 2 - when Annncy is getting something from the bed - you see the Louboutin collection right beside her bed.

My theory, ancy, her mother, and alizey all know about the facade and go along with it!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Im a true canadian and my people have been here for thousands of years but I do have french blood through my mother so how STUPID would I look if I moved to paris france and tried passing myself off as a real french person living on pastries, cheese and wine to make myself look authentic and more believable??! It's ridiculous! Lol 😆
you'd look stupid because it's not your culture and your accent would give you away not because of your looks/race. - That's a big thing here, we come in all shapes and sizes.

😂

View attachment 517631
right!!! what billionaire constantly does ads for a low-tier brand?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t dislike lailli, Alizey, or Mona but I don’t get why they are all still going on with this lie when most people know they are not acting their wage. There’s nothing wrong with working part time as a student which Alizey did or working as a personal shopper. I don’t think there’s much harm is lailli pretending to be a Persian heiress I just think it’s a little sad when she could have really inspired her fellow south Asian girls.

At least by playing a spoiled trust fund baby she’s not setting her young impressionable viewers up to be victims of potential predators and traffickers like other Dubai fakes *soniaxfyza*. It’s a harmful notion to show their young impressionable viewers how “easy” it is to make it in Dubai like Faeza claiming she makes 10k and advertisement just because she has followers. There’s a dark side to influencing and I think influencers in exotic locations should be more transparent about how they make their living.

I don’t think anyone would fault lailli for coming clean and admitting it was hard moving to Dubai and she felt ashamed and embarrassed of her heritage so she lied to make a career and grossly exaggerated her lifestyle.

Reactions: 16

😂

View attachment 517631
She was defending herself for wearing high fashion in the comments. But didn't y'all say she talked smack about high fashion, before?

I said she reminds me of Kris jenne

From promoting salad bowls to pizzas

she sure does a lot of ads for an heiress and non influencer

View attachment 517674
Someone go undercover as a business and ask her what her fees are

"LUXURY CLOSET HAUL" 3 years ago
She also did one for a magazine a few years back and also for MALM's blog

she doesn't have a closet
She doesn't have a walk in closet. It's just the book shelves and clothes rack

she doesn't have a closet

ADD THIS TO PART 2!

Sorry, the last thing from 11:30 - 11.46 in Anncy's prank video - slow it down to 0.25 and you'll see the supposed "Closet Tour"!

Firstly watch Laila's closet tour (video should still be up on her channel).
img 1 - you see the small white Ikea set with shoes from the mirror reflection.
img 2 - when Annncy is getting something from the bed - you see the Louboutin collection right beside her bed.

My theory, ancy, her mother, and alizey all know about the facade and go along with it!
Sure, let me know exactly what to tell them

I feel like doing another potential q/a session and in it ask "Why we haven't seen a closet tour"
-Explain how sketchy her reasons are
- Show several examples of her doing one before

Than I can show the pics you showed me [but unsure how exactly to explain it]

Last edited:
She was defending herself for wearing high fashion in the comments. But didn't y'all say she talked smack about high fashion, before?

Someone go undercover as a business and ask her what her fees are

She also did one for a magazine a few years back and also for MALM's blog

Sure, let me know exactly what to tell them

I feel like doing another potential q/a session and in it ask "Why we haven't seen a closet tour"
-Explain how sketchy her reasons are
- Show several examples of her doing one before

Than I can show the pics you showed me [but unsure how exactly to explain it]
Just keep it simple and maybe say, "Wonder why she thinks closet tours are tacky? (insert a small clip of her saying closet tours are tacky - make sure it sped up to prevent copyright). It's quite likely she doesn't have a closet. Here's a clip she uploaded a few years ago showing parts of her "Luxury closet". (Then insert an image/ small clip of her actual *luxury closet tour* to give some background i.e. her showing the channel espadrilles. Then show the image from ancy's prank video which shows the "luxury closet" nestled at the side of her room beside her bathroom.). You can see from this image the section of the closet from Lailli's luxury closet tour, is the same section in Ancy's prank video. And obviously, this is not a closet. This is a section with a railing and some shelves at the side of her room.

Also, in her luxury closet tour video she shows off her Louboutin collection
(insert small clip of her showing them off), however again thanks to anncy's prank video, you can clearly see the Louboutins either stacked in the mirror reflection / in the other shelf which is beside her bed. (Insert images).

Make sure to mention in your video this isn't to spread hate. This is to bring awareness! Also, Lailli looks down on so many people when she's just like us. It's sad and we hope after the video comes out she gets the help she needs

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.