Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first video I didn't put much effort because I expected it to get 20 views and be dead but after this LMAOOO next video is gonna be fire we basically got a whole team of investigators over here and already weeding out info and making it fool (or in the case of Lailli fans-brain dead) poof. But those little shits can't open their mouth after that. Also one stan claims Lailli said she was a personal shopper is this true? because according to Rachel's arguments she's never worked as a personal shopper before.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.34.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.34.15 PM.png

Typical Lailli stan
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.34.36 PM.png

Her shoe rack (and "outfit") is proof she has never stepped foot inside a luxury store and can't tell real from fake if her life depended on it hence why people like Lailli can easily fool her

Also so sad how she tries so hard (while COVID positive) to thirst trap yet
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.34.44 PM.png

barely got views....

Also I stopped replying to Lailli stans in the comments not trynna lose any more brain cells (when part 2 comes out they all gonna look hella stupid- somehow even more stupider than they already do). But let me know if someone juicy pops up like one of Lailli or Malm's goons (someone like Rachel or Natasha lol) 👀

At the end of the day it's thank to viewers with 1/2 a brain cell that allows Liellli to keep doing what she does without getting dragged for all these YEARS. I mean not 1 stan called out the obvious fakes like the Kazakstan invoice or the Chanel trainers... how sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For the first video I didn't put much effort because I expected it to get 20 views and be dead but after this LMAOOO next video is gonna be fire we basically got a whole team of investigators over here and already weeding out info and making it fool (or in the case of Lailli fans-brain dead) poof. But those little shits can't open their mouth after that. Also one stan claims Lailli said she was a personal shopper is this true? because according to Rachel's arguments she's never worked as a personal shopper before.

View attachment 510429
View attachment 510430
Typical Lailli stan
View attachment 510431
Her shoe rack (and "outfit") is proof she has never stepped foot inside a luxury store and can't tell real from fake if her life depended on it hence why people like Lailli can easily fool her

View attachment 510433
barely got views....

Also I stopped replying to Lailli stans in the comments not trynna lose any more brain cells (when part 2 comes out they all gonna look hella stupid- somehow even more stupider than they already do). But let me know if someone juicy pops up like one of Lailli or Malm's goons (someone like Rachel or Natasha lol) 👀

At the end of the day it's thank to viewers with 1/2 a brain cell that allows Liellli to keep doing what she does without getting dragged for all these YEARS. I mean not 1 stan called out the obvious fakes like the Kazakstan invoice or the Chanel trainers... how sad.

On her depop she posted these espadrilles, and the comments she says “pictured courtesy of...” and I went to that Instagram. It’s a personal shopper insta

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone really know if it's true that Lailli told everyone she was a personal shopper during her teens?

I feel like if she did, someone in GG would've called her out eons ago

View attachment 510429
View attachment 510430
Typical Lailli stan
View attachment 510431

View attachment 510433
barely got views....

I suggest instead of replying to stans/ simps in comments- make your message loud and clear towards them in the vid..reference it if you have to.. show viewers the stupidity of it all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
DAMNNN this theory's been mentioned (meaning the generation before us came to the EXACT same conclusions)
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.15.55 PM.png

Also did this person ever end up spilling the tea?
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.18.14 PM.png

Reactions: 1
Does anyone really know if it's true that Lailli told everyone she was a personal shopper during her teens?

I feel like if she did, someone in GG would've called her out eons ago
She probably wouldn’t full on deny it now if she ever was... and it’s on her LinkedIn for all to see which still makes her look stupid..surely she can’t have the same amnesia Faeza has.. all she had to say was yes she used to be but not anymore but denial kicked in

tiny hands
Doubt it because literally she's small in every place/everywhere (including her bank account) yet some of the stuff you can accurately see the size despite her tiny self holding it, so the box is huge [in general]

Also another sus component of her Cartier unboxing is that the boxes always come wrapped up in the white wrapping papers with the sticker yet none of hers did and my fave part is that barcode no one's ever seen before
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.20.59 PM.png

Probably a special service exclusively offered by Cartier only to your Royal Majesty

I know the next video gonna be 🔥🔥

And we really make it FOOL PROOF (preparing for every possible comeback the simps can try to argue, shutting them down in the video before they can even add to the comments)

View attachment 510417
Selling for MALM
"Worn twice" meaning the hubby didn't stay for long

Reactions: 3
OMG you guys!! I just time travelled and came back with some real footage of Lailli teaching her future “Persian baby with Eman” his alphabets

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello, I hacked this hater's account to tell you all the ACTUAL truths.

You people are all such haters!! Here is proof that Lailli is really married and does own luxury cars.
BjRCVYE.png

MrGQpJU.png

FYI: The reception party was closed off to the public and was a private event for close friends and family ONLY. The wedding and reception took place at the Golestan Palace in Tehran which is where Lailli's family lived for generations before moving to the UK, that's why you never see any paparazzi photos from the wedding.

You people keep talking about how Lailli is a show off and blah blah. But she is actually very humble that is why she still didn't post a pic with either one of her Bugattis

HwDMrw4.png

eiJ35Ju.png

MBTLgZ0.png

FYI: Realize she is standing in front of the car and not behind meaning the car is hers

Anyone who calls any of these fake is just jealous of her and at the end of the day she is a member of the Royal Persian family and her mom is close friends with the Queen of England and you are not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hello, I hacked this hater's account to tell you all the ACTUAL truths.

You people are all such haters!! Here is proof that Lailli is really married and does own luxury cars.

FYI: The reception party was closed off to the public and was a private event for close friends and family ONLY. The wedding and reception took place at the Golestan Palace in Tehran which is where Lailli's family lived for generations before moving to the UK, that's why you never see any paparazzi photos from the wedding.

You people keep talking about how Lailli is a show off and blah blah. But she is actually very humble that is why she still didn't post a pic with either one of her Bugattis

FYI: Realize she is standing in front of the car and not behind meaning the car is hers

Anyone who calls any of these fake is just jealous of her and at the end of the day she is a member of the Royal Persian family and her mom is close friends with the Queen of England and you are not.
Whattt the trumps, kardashians, Queen B and Queen E at LieLie’s wedding??!!! sheeeet brooo jokes on us now lmao
It ain’t LieLie anymore it’s TrueTrue now 😫😫😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember seeing a picture of Laillis grandmother wearing traditional clothing, I’m assuming that was Monas mum?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone checked her van cleef receipts are real yet?
I tried hard to compare mine with hers but I noticed she neverrrr shows the back of the authenticity card, which makes it difficult.

Because mine has a distinctive hologram at the top which I’m guessing would be hard to fake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.