Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Hooked Up from 6 years ago; you can see her boyfriend at the time, who says it’s a waste of time to have a job. KyLIE nods in agreement and tries to continue the conversation when he says one should go to various countries to meet the locals directly. She, again, disses the tourist spots of Italy, even Cinque Terre, and berates Italian shops who cater to cruise ships and tourists to steal their money. She gets very excited when she sees a local market and claims this is the real and rare Italy. Her boyfriend is a “gentleman”, insisting on carrying her tripod. You can tell how much she wants the life he represents; not putting tractor oil on terra cotta floors, while Guido scoots off to Florence for the week. KyLIE of six years ago is KyLIE of today.

If you don’t mind spending half an hour, it gives an insight into who she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched Hooked Up from 6 years ago; you can see her boyfriend at the time, who says it’s a waste of time to have a job. KyLIE nods in agreement and tries to continue the conversation when he says one should go to various countries to meet the locals directly. She, again, disses the tourist spots of Italy, even Cinque Terre, and berates Italian shops who cater to cruise ships and tourists to steal their money. She gets very excited when she sees a local market and claims this is the real and rare Italy. Her boyfriend is a “gentleman”, insisting on carrying her tripod. You can tell how much she wants the life he represents; not putting tractor oil on terra cotta floors, while Guido scoots off to Florence for the week. KyLIE of six years ago is KyLIE of today.

If you don’t mind spending half an hour, it gives an insight into who she is.

This made me irrationally angry. First of all, God knows which markets she went to in Roma that were "catered to tourists", Campo dei Fiori aside, every place I lived in Rome had a very local market, I guess if you insist on living in the very centre of Rome maybe but even then just going to San Lorenzo there is one (presumably this is somewhere she would never venture..)
He seems like the typical spoilt rich guy who doesn;t need to work and tries to make a personality of travelling as he has nothing else to offer. I would love to give up my job and travel around, who wouldn't? but for most of us we need to "wait on our salary every month", he clearly doesn't need to as he has a property to rent out, presumably bought by his parents/nonni etc. They are both as awful as each other, it surprises me they didn;t end up getting married.

Reactions: 5
Haha I remember that douchebro, too. Definitely a "figlio di papà" and very suited to Kylie's carefree superficial lifestyle. And I agree with @emm in that Kylie seemed to perhaps only go to Instagrammable markets right in the hot spots of town. It doesn't seem like she was the type to leave her comfort zone.

One of my favourite places in Rome, a covered market; by K’s definition, a place where tourists are ripped off.

€6 for a handmade fresh sandwich, 1/2 litre of milk and a bunch of grapes.

1639336511963.jpeg

1639346045318.jpeg

1639346695289.jpeg

1639345620392.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
wow that looks like a total tourist trap
I know, €6 in the middle of Rome for a meal, people watching entertainment and a quiet place to eat, surrounded with history, architecture and art. Outrageous.

• Haha
I know, €6 in the middle of Rome for a meal, people watching entertainment and a quiet place to eat, surrounded with history, architecture and art. Outrageous.
but was there space for you to dance showing your midriff? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
but was there space for you to dance showing your midriff? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is even space, but I prefer to quietly observe, unlike some we know who demand the attention on themselves and miss the show.

1639363703776.jpeg

• Haha
706F56C1-6221-4583-879F-4948B20AA8EA.jpeg
Two layabouts who have never heard of sun-protection🙈I have to say I really can't stand KyLie's travel slogs, the superficiality of the people she chooses to 'interview' and her limited understanding of each place with her railing constantly about 'tourists' when she is one herself, is laughable.

The 'hooked up' flogs are the worst offenders with KyLie's manic and breathless exhortations for people to give up their jobs for her particular brand of hedonistic and aimless travel.

This insincere and glib playboy is just another one in KyLie's long history of shallow, spoilt brats who have no time for work and sponge off their parents wealth (always her preferred type)🙄And who do a good line in spouting narcissistic slogans about the necessity to throw away nine-to-five jobs in favour of a nebulous, rootless peripatetic existence funded by other people's hard-earned money😬
B64B8AE1-E3DB-4112-BCC2-D46CFEDA687C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No getting up close and personal with the person who made the panino, shouting "Ah, sì???" as they explain it's contents? 🤪
while you lament that no one cures there own meats at home for panini nowadays :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Two layabouts who have never heard of sun-protection
This is really why you have to use heliophile in one of your titles @Alessandro. I know that it’s going to be a challenge to get this word into a meaningful sentence even for one such as you! I am just hoping against hope you can rise to the occasion .

My friend Nicoletta is planning to get to Firenze in the next week and anticipate she will send me more photographs to brighten my day. 😊

All said, I think K looks awful, kind of rough and grubby somehow, in those photos with that louche looking young man!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say I really can't stand KyLie's travel slogs, the superficiality of the people she chooses to 'interview' and her limited understanding of each place with her railing constantly about 'tourists' when she is one herself, is laughable.
I think she looks kind of dumb and into herself; the kind of person you might walk around to avoid if you happened upon them in the street or on the beach. Doubly so with the sleezebags she seems to find as friends. Striking, to me, when we see her play the role, now, as matron of the manor, her roughness covered up and camouflaged with faux respectability and fake accent. Maybe that is why we find her so offensive, trying to represent a refined portrait of Italy, when she herself is a layabout hanger on, moocher like her parents, presenting a picture painted, not with touches of sensitivity and insight, but with dark engine oil. The tourists she berates might buy the picture, as she poses and sits in the piazza with a box of paints, but not those who study and appreciate Italy for its great art.

Kylie has just posted this comment and her reply to a new fan on IG.

I think she could be mistaken for someone dodgy in the photograph of her tanned body on the bed with the louche young man! 😖

94448F5B-9C7A-4BDB-8AFD-F9DD4077A99D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just getting back to the no vax situation if that's ok as I am quite interested to know what exactly one can't do in Italy without the Super Green Pass. Those of you that live there... Am I right in assuming no travel at all, including trains and local services, buses, etc, and no restaurants or hotels, theatres or concerts, or gatherings such as weddings. This must be a nightmare for KyLie 😄. What about non essential shops? Here in Australia you have to show proof of vaccination for these. Also would Gweeds have to be vaccinated for work? How do the unvaccinated cope in Italy or are the regulations not really enforced? What's the vibe? I don't feel like this is an off topic question considering K's response to why no travel vlogs. Thanking you in advance 😊

@Rina Valtellina You can still go to any shop without a green pass, but you can't eat in restaurants or bars, stay in hotels, do indoor activities like going to the cinema, concerts or gym, and you can't ride high speed trains. In theory one can no longer ride local transport or use regional trains but that seems to depend on the city or town as I commute daily and have never been checked. On the other hand I know people in other cities who have controllers at bus stops and their small train stations. In larger stations, like Rome Termini, you have to scan your green pass to access the platforms.

ETA: I am curious about Guido, as well. If he is really working in the Firenze office during the week I can't imagine him not getting a coffee at the bar or having lunch out. Otherwise he'll have his sack of wild grass and oats packed by Kylie to eat at his desk. Lol. Or maybe uses a delivery service. Boh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.