Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed. The plague doctor. The beak traditionally held dried flowers and herbs to cover the smell of the bubonic plague and to stop infection. I thought, with her abhorrence of all things modern, this mask would be more to Kylie’s taste. Though I guess she’d look a little strange wearing this while making pannetone or walking around Firenze. 😊
anything better than the horrors of modern medicine!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@ Denise Were you always a VIP or have you too recently acquired this exalted status in Kylie's company? If so Congrats🏅🎖👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching the tortellini slog and the stupid little plastic meat grinder that Porky puts his hand into; it’s like a toy ! I forgot how small it is. They don’t even know how to turn the handle, so you know she’s never made tortellini before; and why would they when you can buy them, already made, in the grocery store. At least K had enough sense to give G his bottle of wine to keep him interested. They took so long to make the 400, they likely ordered in delivery pizza so they could eat.

Hey, where is the “perfected” sfogliatella recipe ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching the tortellini slog and the stupid little plastic meat grinder that Porky puts his hand into; it’s like a toy ! I forgot how small it is. They don’t even know how to turn the handle, so you know she’s never made tortellini before; and why would they when you can buy them, already made, in the grocery store. At least K had enough sense to give G his bottle of wine to keep him interested. They took so long to make the 400, they likely ordered in delivery pizza so they could eat.

its with the Tuscan holiday vlog

• Haha
  • Wow
Hi @WOO88 do you mean that you think Kylie is a player,
she has called herself an actress somewhere.

What is your take?

its with the Tuscan holiday vlog
@emm Yes: The summer Tuscan vlogs, where did they go?

@Jerry Hopefully there will be another renovating a ruin episode this week, can't wait to get an update on the terracotta floors which Kylie "restored" with spent tractor oil. The Christmas baking and cooking episodes are a real snooze fest.

Last edited:
@Michael
Hi @WOO88 do you mean that you think Kylie is a player,
she has called herself an actress somewhere.

What is your take?

@emm Yes: The summer Tuscan vlogs, where did they go?

@Jerry Hopefully there will be another renovating a ruin episode this week, can't wait to get an update on the terracotta floors which Kylie "restored" with spent tractor oil. The Christmas baking and cooking episodes are a real snooze fest.
they have never appeared, what is she busy doing though!?

@Michael

@emm 70 hours of editing per week ;)
Kylie seems to be just coasting now on Patreon donations and running out of inspiration.
There was also a forthcoming video which Kylie said would be including or highlighting the award winning olive oil from Guido's friend's Tuscan manor...

Reactions: 4
@Michael

They’ve decided to let the chickens come home to roost, this time with a TV, in the KFC Coop, KyLIE Flavell Chicken Coop, and, before long, will be serving roasted chicken in the previously closed restaurant they couldn’t rent out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’ve decided to let the chickens come home to roost, this time with a TV, in the KFC Coop, KyLIE Flavell Chicken Coop, and, before long, will be serving roasted chicken in the previously closed restaurant they couldn’t rent out.
@Jerry the restaurant idea is good, Ma and Pa Flavell & Kylie's sis are just kicking around Guido's estate and as Kylie does, like all kinds of repetitive work. They can have "as seen on TV" roasted chicken, hand made tortellini soup and sfogliatella on the menu also, with Kylie's "greedy portions" available for an extra price.

Last week, K was reduced to making 400 tortellinis and playing with a toy red plastic meat grinder that G had to keep his hand in to have a chance to work. She even made gingerbread cookies, as I had predicted. In order to keep G’s interest, she relented with the drinking and offered him a bottle to keep his attention.

What keeps our attention is the farce of her running out of ideas and still claiming to work 80 hours a week, only allowing herself Sunday off, but still using that day to write Patreon letters. What won’t grubby beach bum freeloader turned manor matron do to keep coasting with her patrons ?

Today will be the same but less again as even she is getting bored with herself. Wonder how the various renos are doing; who cares, this is Italy, everything moves slowly, if at all. No visit to a hilltop town for Christmas, because she doesn’t drive and has no green pass. My guess is another faux recipe, with Guido manacled to the chair, a bottle of wine no longer incentive enough to stay during his two days back from his life in Florence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes, I am guessing panettone or maybe panforte @Jerry And/or perhaps some decoration making.

I bet she pre-filmed some little 4 or 5 minute video to use next Friday, Xmas Eve.

There would be alot of interesting things in &around Florence to research & show but too much effort obviously. Other vloggers just recently like Nikki Positano have vlogged there (not watched) & CDiaries with S Jarvis - visited the iconic Farmacia Santa Maria Novella (did watch) & there must be lots more. I only remember seeing her go into the post office & another interviewing her friend. A xmas sometime ago was filmed in the streets I think but never watched it. The more usual scenes of the hillsides from her windows are on her data bank & are pushed in every single vlog, with or without music drifting over them. (said music accounted for in $$ 'expensive' natch.

No @Denise, not a VIP hater, just incredulous on such a nothing-happening vlog as this, to notch up the max posts. Just brava!

There would be alot of interesting things in &around Florence to research & show but too much effort obviously. Other vloggers just recently like Nikki Positano have vlogged there (not watched) & CDiaries with S Jarvis - visited the iconic Farmacia Santa Maria Novella (did watch) & there must be lots more. I only remember seeing her go into the post office & another interviewing her friend. A xmas sometime ago was filmed in the streets I think but never watched it. The more usual scenes of the hillsides from her windows are on her data bank & are pushed in every single vlog, with or without music drifting over them. (said music accounted for in $$ 'expensive' natch.

No @Denise, not a VIP hater, just incredulous on such a nothing-happening vlog as this, to notch up the max posts. Just brava!
the problem is with her lack of vaccine she cannot visit anywhere like this I presume? Also the reason Nikki's videos are good is she showcases the places, not just herself

I predict her next video will, at some point, mention her not having had the vaccine and include some kind of Qanon esque rubbish that her fans will like

• Wow
I miss my grandmother's homemade pasta - she would make tortellini soup at Christmas time. While I like Panettone, I prefer Pandoro - dusted with powdered sugar. Yum!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.