Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Denise can you ride in low speed trains without a Green Pass or certificate of vaccination? 🤣. My friend Nicoletta travelled from Milan to Venice in a Frecciargento and there was hardly anyone on it apparently!
Lol. That's what I meant by in theory, no. But on regional trains hardly anyone checks tickets, let alone green pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is really why you have to use heliophile in one of your titles @Alessandro. I know that it’s going to be a challenge to get this word into a meaningful sentence even for one such as you! I am just hoping against hope you can rise to the occasion .

My friend Nicoletta is planning to get to Firenze in the next week and anticipate she will send me more photographs to brighten my day. 😊

All said, I think K looks awful, kind of rough and grubby somehow, in those photos with that louche looking young man!
Agree KyLie does look rough and grubby @LucyHoneychurch that's what is beneath the faux Audrey Hepburn accent and contrived airs and graces😬

I will try my best to include heliophile in a context that is also on topic🙈

Reactions: 3
@Rina Valtellina You can still go to any shop without a green pass, but you can't eat in restaurants or bars, stay in hotels, do indoor activities like going to the cinema, concerts or gym, and you can't ride high speed trains. In theory one can no longer ride local transport or use regional trains but that seems to depend on the city or town as I commute daily and have never been checked. On the other hand I know people in other cities who have controllers at bus stops and their small train stations. In larger stations, like Rome Termini, you have to scan your green pass to access the platforms.

ETA: I am curious about Guido, as well. If he is really working in the Firenze office during the week I can't imagine him not getting a coffee at the bar or having lunch out. Otherwise he'll have his sack of wild grass and oats packed by Kylie to eat at his desk. Lol. Or maybe uses a delivery service. Boh.
I wish we had such a system in the UK, they are debating introducing one but there is so much opposition I bet it will just be a very watered down one. No wonder she is doing alll this home cooking if she can’t eat out at all 😂

@Rina Valtellina You can still go to any shop without a green pass, but you can't eat in restaurants or bars, stay in hotels, do indoor activities like going to the cinema, concerts or gym, and you can't ride high speed trains. In theory one can no longer ride local transport or use regional trains but that seems to depend on the city or town as I commute daily and have never been checked. On the other hand I know people in other cities who have controllers at bus stops and their small train stations. In larger stations, like Rome Termini, you have to scan your green pass to access the platforms.

ETA: I am curious about Guido, as well. If he is really working in the Firenze office during the week I can't imagine him not getting a coffee at the bar or having lunch out. Otherwise he'll have his sack of wild grass and oats packed by Kylie to eat at his desk. Lol. Or maybe uses a delivery service. Boh.
I can’t imagine working in an italian city and not being able to get a coffee from a nearby bar with my colleagues on breaks. Basically hell 😂

Reactions: 7

@Rina Valtellina and @Denise I suspect G has been vaccinated and K hasn’t. He’s going to have to meet with clients etc. it would explain a lot. Though it’s not very good if he’s going home at the weekend and maybe getting intimately associated with her (I don’t really want to go here in my mind …) and then seeing clients again. She may have contaminated him. As I see it the only answer now is divorce or anullment.

Reactions: 5
I wish we had such a system in the UK, they are debating introducing one but there is so much opposition I bet it will just be a very watered down one. No wonder she is doing alll this home cooking if she can’t eat out at all 😂
I thought they had, but saw on the news they’re still quarreling over it. It’s been a fact of life for some time now in italy. To go into a restaurant last night in Florence, we had to produce our vaccination certificates. Glad to know everyone in the space is protected.

One of the few times I’m grateful for Italy’s bureaucratic ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"My healthcare status" - what does that mean?? No vax or just an excuse to remain in the family property, deep in the countryside with no expenses,
squirreling away Patreon/utube income, Guido away during the week, just putting out a video, bodging together a recipe or cleaning/ moving stuff. She also has a data bank full of scenery, sounds and pics she uses regularly to fill them out. As they say ' the life of Riley😈'. Travelling involves organising, spending, getting up off your ar..e and in a word - WORKING. No, she's a very shrewd shrew.
Green pass - yes you need it but more to the point is the mask - that you need everywhere, even as you enter a bar & then take it off to consume. In a shop you can't step over the threshold before someone reminds you. I think that is what basically keeps us safe here.

Reactions: 8
No, she's a very shrewd shrew.
A shrewd shrew, possibly. But what quality of life is she having? What ambition does she have? Each to his own for sure, but what a boring life. Her creativity, such as it ever was, is stymied, partly through laziness and partly through lack of stimulation from the outside world beyond those pencil pines that @Alessandro mentioned the other day.

I am reminded of that very melancholy Janis Ian song, At Seventeen, where in the first stanza Ian refers to ‘high school girls with clear skinned smiles who married young and then retired…’. Okay, Kylie isn’t so young anymore but was her ambition to marry a well off man and become a lack lustre housewife? I find it hard to relate to. 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well @lucy she has travelled the world, she set her sights too high to get a man of her choice, her film career was too uphill and so now she has security & her role in bourgeois society, maybe her goal is to start a family - remember she's almost 40 - it's now or never.

I suppose it could be to start a family, but without a GP she won't be partaking in society for a long while, probably through spring. Even if she has a mask she can't enter most places, punto. Now with the holiday dinner gatherings in restaurants, Guido might be rolling solo I suppose. Just this week my boyfriend has 3 different ones, between office, sindacato and his childhood friends. A very weird household situation if you ask me.
Then will she type into Google "OBGYN No-vax" to find one who fits her mindset? Kylie, holed up in the chicken coop compound while more and more subs ask why she doesn't seem to go anywhere. Lol. On the other hand, cooking and cleaning seem to be things many of her subs feel is a woman's only role anyway, so it might just work out for her...

Btw, since I never watched the tortellini video...did someone say her sister is already there? If not she'll now need a negative test and then quarantine. Though again, prob not an issue as the whole fam is just working at the home and singing kumbaya around the dinner table. How cosy!!!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She did make 400 tortellini - goodwill presents for all his family or frozen for her own to binge on later?

• Haha
I suppose it could be to start a family, but without a GP she won't be partaking in society for a long while, probably through spring. Even if she has a mask she can't enter most places, punto. Now with the holiday dinner gatherings in restaurants, Guido might be rolling solo I suppose. Just this week my boyfriend has 3 different ones, between office, sindacato and his childhood friends. A very weird household situation if you ask me.
Then will she type into Google "OBGYN No-vax" to find one who fits her mindset? Kylie, holed up in the chicken coop compound while more and more subs ask why she doesn't seem to go anywhere. Lol. On the other hand, cooking and cleaning seem to be things many of her subs feel is a woman's only role anyway, so it might just work out for her...

Btw, since I never watched the tortellini video...did someone say her sister is already there? If not she'll now need a negative test and then quarantine. Though again, prob not an issue as the whole fam is just working at the home and singing kumbaya around the dinner table. How cosy!!!😂
I imagine this would be a big source of tension, imagine your partner basically cannot go to any social events with you because they are stupidly refusing a vaccine? Personally I would be reluctant to go to someone’s house atm if I knew they hadn’t

Reactions: 2
I imagine this would be a big source of tension, imagine your partner basically cannot go to any social events with you because they are stupidly refusing a vaccine? Personally I would be reluctant to go to someone’s house atm if I knew they hadn’t
Yes, not to get too off topic but this past summer a friend was so angry at his wife bc she refused. He was saying how they couldn't go to theme parks (they have kids) and come autumn and winter they'd have to only eat outside. In the end she got her jabs.

As others have mentioned, her term "healthcare situation" is annoying. If she's ok with her choice, just say it.

Back to her videos, let's see if panettone will be baking in the oven this week...

That was the doctor's protection of the time, wasn't it, with the beak stuffed with medicinal herbs.. Who knows if it worked?

• Haha
That was the doctor's protection of the time, wasn't it, with the beak stuffed with medicinal herbs.. Who knows if it worked?
Indeed. The plague doctor. The beak traditionally held dried flowers and herbs to cover the smell of the bubonic plague and to stop infection. I thought, with her abhorrence of all things modern, this mask would be more to Kylie’s taste. Though I guess she’d look a little strange wearing this while making pannetone or walking around Firenze. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.