Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow’s should be interesting, a watershed moment. Ms K has nothing really left to say or do. Good for her, she can decororate a tree or make gingerbread cookies, because that’s about all she can think of after all the recent online debacles. Porkface is steering clear of any further embarrassing interactions and interludes, interested enough as he may be in KyLIE’s quest for viewer numbers, but even those, she has resigned herself, are no longer important. She wants rid of Horrible People. She wants an exclusive club of patrons who believe in her. Now comes the push for Trump Grannies, evangelicals with enough insurance money in the bank, having outlived granpa and ready, she hopes, to fling some her way. All she has to do is burnish the homemaker, floor polisher, 80 hours a work week, Fatty Boy is King, image that she is promoting.

Reactions: 4
Did we see some white sheets hanging on the line earlier this week on insta?
Is Kylie selling sheets now, or will it be laundry, chestnuts and cookies in this week's flog?
Will Guidiot make an appearance? What about Kylie's parents, will they again be disembodied hands or allowed to eat?
is she releasing a slog this week? what time does she usually do it?

Reactions: 2
Yes thought the same @Jerry ! Porkpie said he was too fat for the apron🙄"Tortellini in Brodo" is the latest flog: BORING BORING BORING. Couldn't get past the first couple of minutes🙈Baby talk and KyLie's fake Audrey Hepburn are out of control.

KyLie also looks a mess with crazy hair and an unattractive brown top, while she pushes red wine on the Purse to keep him happy as he drools over each piece of food...Will FF to the end to watch Porky, no doubt, stuffing it down🤭
0C46C49A-67B8-4591-B6A1-920DBA7CAD07.jpeg

75221FD2-AD8E-4DBC-945C-5AA99BB3A8FD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What did I say;

1639192701656.jpeg

@Alessandro, you don’t have to wait until the end to see him stuffing it down; he devours it while preparing it !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes thought the same @Jerry ! Porkpie said he was too fat for the apron🙄"Tortellini in Brodo" is the latest flog: BORING BORING BORING. Couldn't get past the first couple of minutes🙈Baby talk and KyLie's fake Audrey Hepburn are out of control.

KyLie also looks a mess with crazy hair and an unattractive brown top, while she pushes red wine on the Purse to keep him happy as he drools over each piece of food...Will FF to the end to warch Porky, no doubt,
stuffing it down🤭
View attachment 917298
View attachment 917299
As predicted another recipe :rolleyes: which kitchen is this? wasn't the one she "renovated" with those awful hand painted blue tiles the one in the tuscan ruin? or was that the florence one? I cannot keep up and I don't know why I care really :ROFLMAO: I doubt I will bother with this but why (from her instagram) has she made 400 tortellini now? or is she planning to freeze them for xmas?

• Haha
Will FF to the end to watch Porky, no doubt, stuffing it down🤭
You won’t see anything at the end, he’s already fed his face by then !

In fact, he had a soup before he even started, just to give him energy to eat more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
As predicted another recipe :rolleyes: which kitchen is this? wasn't the one she "renovated" with those awful hand painted blue tiles the one in the tuscan ruin? or was that the florence one? I cannot keep up and I don't know why I care really :ROFLMAO: I doubt I will bother with this but why (from her instagram) has she made 400 tortellini now? or is she planning to freeze them for xmas?
"Oh why and why did I do it," regrets Porkpie, as he gazes at the 400 tortellini, KyLie made him watch her do (with her great love of arduous, back-breaking work). He must have been drunk by the end. Interminable and I missed the entire middle section😅
4FB09563-5145-4415-98C8-1E13FFB54880.jpeg

65D25A97-1FE1-4340-B36B-C2744AAC1D05.jpeg

522DF944-9500-4051-8691-5E2FDC012AD3.jpeg

• Haha
I agree that Guido is gaining weight and K struggled to get that apron around the circumference of his waist. He is developing 'spaghetti tummy' and will look like the late Luciano Pavarotti if he doesn't rein in his appetite soon. Do you think she might be fattening him up so that he is no longer attractive to other ladies? Just a thought. 🤣🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mm, Guido has something of Pavarotti about him though I imagine he'll end up more Falstaffian as a buffoonish foil for K's new style homely couple video.
He certainly has morphed from the stiff, economics spouting accountant role he had in the beginning (well, clever clogs, he got 100 in school certificate & 100 cum laude at uni) but she plays him down, only mentioning he needed psychiatric therapy.
The video? Long winded, but not interested in the making & I wonder how much hair got minced up in the process.

• Sick
Replying to a fan about the music she had to emphasize it cost $60 × song & not available to the public -always emphasizing how much she spends. As she was filming food she was making for a dinner & Guido came for free, what else did she spend on? No electric grinders even.

Reactions: 5
This looks like the country kitchen. The remodeled one with the blue painted tiled and Bompani appliances is the Scandicci house.

Reactions: 2
I actually liked Guido's contribution (apart from the mirroring baby speak) he seemed to be more aware of the camera and made some funny and insightful contributions. I can imagine him getting a bug for making the videos with the wine and producing some drunken videos a-la Keith Floyd (look him up on YouTube, hilarious). He may even become an Internet sensation himself and kick Kylie to the curb. Kim kardashian started out as Paris hilton's assistant and look at her now, Guido; to the Tuscan Manor born.

• Haha
Guido is incredibly prosaic and pedestrian 🙄 Kylie has taken Charlotte Lucas' route to 'marriage' and Porkpie is her Mr Collins🙈Mr Wickham would be KyLie's ideal, all fast carriages and a racy life. Lydia is her Pride & Prejudice alter ego🤭

Kylie's true tastes are for rich playboys and even Mr Darcy wouldn't be her preference. And yet she ended up with the dullard Mr Collins. Stuck out in the country, her parents marvelling at every cupboard in the villa, just like Maria and Sir William Lucas when they came to stay with the recently married Mr and Mrs Collins😅
6CC1C3DB-A3C6-47EC-BBEE-8F5090D7305B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For newbies....KyLie was married before. She needs a divorce certificate, or similar legal statement that HAS to be gotten in Australia. Then most likely apostled, translated etc. Many of us have "been there" and know this. Gangsta grannies fan base or those anglos who "think you can just go live somewhere without visas" of hers wouldn't.
Tortellini a brodo, I buy my tortellini. Normally where there is amazing panettone. A place doing this longer than I have been alive. 😉

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.