Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty shite Reno, all the technical features, were done by pa and Kylie just spent the cash and set herself up to be shot down by doing an amateur job on the paint, then gets all offended when the owner of the house points out a problem ...Purse's Lament.
As someone who works with wall surfaces, murals and plaster, this was really a hack job β›β›πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ, that paint and plaster will be peeling off by year's end I'd guess . The very problem of trying to do time consuming artisinal job on a you tube timeline DUH. Notice the power tools are coming into the frame now as all other members of her little work camp are fed up with working the elbow grease to the bone marrow.
It looks like a pretty pokey little bathroom and the door looks like a cupboard , Gweediepop has to duck his head to get under the frame .
Seems she has 'passive agressived' her way into the pig sty before the coop is even finished the woman is like a driverless steam roller . Get out of the way K-Train is coming through. @Alessandro have we lost you to the finer things in life ? pretty please will you make up a new thread title ? We have a pig sty to pick apart .🐷🐷

oink oink and a crappy green paint job , hello eastern block European hospital of 1956
I haven't had a chance to see the latest slog but have enjoyed reading all of your commentsπŸ˜…

Okay for the new thread title @nostoneunturned @emm @Denise0211 :

"KyLie wants more money for a new drone to fly but her flogs are as boring as watching stencils dry"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
KyLie wants more money for a new drone to fly but her flogs are as boring as watching stencils dry"
Excellent 😊 Love it. I wish I had your gift for writing titles Alessandro. I wouldn’t mind hiring you as a title consultant for my own work! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like the proposed new title because it flags KyLie's begging, which she's upping despite her dreary content. I know there's a character limit, but if the title also referenced the fact the drone is flown over the family's large estate it might have increased impact.

Reactions: 5
Yes! Just came to say the same! Ugh. At least under her IG post a few people noted "everyone exercises differently" or "running can be bad on the knees, maybe he could walk or bike?" God she sounds like such a witch. She has her muesli, Guido probably has some cornetti and a romp with someone sugar addicted as he is afterwards. Am I being harsh?😬🀭😬

Invited to a party in London, waking at 5 am to edit. Poor little rich girl, eh? So is she vaccinated then? I'm not updated on entry reqs. Just a negative test needed?

And more begging at the end! Now SD card problems? But"thanks to viewers like you" she can repair it? Wow.

Also the puke green tile with ugly brown cabinets is horrendous.
8ABA7438-0783-4D81-B887-79AD17B7A513.jpeg

I've made it throughπŸ™„ Omg @Denise0211 "Oh I we went to a great party in London" and all KyLie shows is a dreary and damp church and a few headstonesπŸ‘€
614226FD-465A-4140-B007-EA95156627DE.jpeg

All I could think watching the bathroom "reno" was for God's sake rip it all out and do it properly with a decent tiler and plumberπŸ™ˆ
66CE78FF-4194-45F8-A2ED-1F61B1A5D3FF.jpeg

That green is truly awful and all that carry-on about one stencilled line of badly-done sappy roses? And then redoing the floor because Porkpie says there a few specks? KyLie, Pa and Ma all seem in a thrall to G's family property🀭
E78C6382-832D-488E-88E8-247B91397350.jpeg

That cabinet doesn't work and looks ugly and handmade (in a bad way) with the hospital green. Pa still being put to work! Lucky him that KyLie has invested in "modern technology" with an electric sander😱

I like the proposed new title because it flags KyLie's begging, which she's upping despite her dreary content. I know there's a character limit, but if the title also referenced the fact the drone is flown over the family's large estate it might have increased impact.
Good idea but yes it does become too long @VerJayBee. Will try and include it next or in another context with @LucyHoneychurch's desire for incorporating "heliophile" πŸ˜…

@emm are you starting the new thread?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! Just came to say the same! Ugh. At least under her IG post a few people noted "everyone exercises differently" or "running can be bad on the knees, maybe he could walk or bike?" God she sounds like such a witch. She has her muesli, Guido probably has some cornetti and a romp with someone sugar addicted as he is afterwards. Am I being harsh?😬🀭😬

Invited to a party in London, waking at 5 am to edit. Poor little rich girl, eh? So is she vaccinated then? I'm not updated on entry reqs. Just a negative test needed?

And more begging at the end! Now SD card problems? But"thanks to viewers like you" she can repair it? Wow.

Also the puke green tile with ugly brown cabinets is horrendous.
The bathroom actively looks worse, it was fine beforehand. I also notice she has removed the radiator, I imagine she will regret that as soon as she needs to get out of the bath In that no doubt freezing house

View attachment 1041365
I've made it throughπŸ™„ Omg @Denise0211 "Oh I we went to a great party in London" and all KyLie shows is a dreary and damp church and a few headstonesπŸ‘€
View attachment 1041344
All I could think watching the bathroom "reno" was for God's sake rip it all out and do it properly with a decent tiler and plumberπŸ™ˆ
View attachment 1041370
That green is truly awful and all that carry-on about one stencilled line of badly-done sappy roses? And then redoing the floor because Porkpie says there a few specks? KyLie, Pa and Ma all seem in a thrall to G's family property🀭
View attachment 1041377
That cabinet doesn't work and looks ugly and handmade (in a bad way) with the hospital green. Pa still being put to work! Lucky him that KyLie has invested in "modern technology" with an electric sander😱
I will start a new one, what is the new title?

Good idea but yes it does become too long @VerJayBee. Will try and include it next or in another context with @LucyHoneychurch's desire for incorporating "heliophile" πŸ˜…

@emm are you starting the new thread?
I haven't had a chance to see the latest slog but have enjoyed reading all of your commentsπŸ˜…

Okay for the new thread title @nostoneunturned @emm @Denise0211 :

"KyLie wants more money for a new drone to fly but her flogs are as boring as watching stencils dry"
Perfect will do it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The bathroom actively looks worse, it was fine beforehand. I also notice she has removed the radiator, I imagine she will regret that as soon as she needs to get out of the bath In that no doubt freezing house

Perfect will do it now!
I think someone commented on the radiator! Well @emm , Kylie had a response! πŸ˜‚ It's been warm! Obvs always will be. πŸ™„πŸ₯ΆπŸ™„
IMG_20220205_130111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.