Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off-topic. My friend Nicoletta sent me this photograph of Father Christmas. He was spotted having breakfast in Milano yesterday morning. Presumably he is fully vaccinated and has a green card. šŸ˜Š

E01BFC82-9A82-4FEB-A85F-CC9DA3C59F8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Could be she couldnā€™t (or didnā€™t) get her green card vaccination in Italy. They ask for it in restaurants or entry is refused. It means staying home to cook.
This makes sense as to why she is not going anywhere now, what a non surprise šŸ™„ presumably this is why her parents cannot go back ho,e either

Reactions: 6
This makes sense as to why she is not going anywhere now, what a non surprise šŸ™„ presumably this is why her parents cannot go back ho,e either
There's something about her saying "as soon as I am free" that really struck me. Free from what? Covid rules? Sounds very Libertarian imo but maybe I am jumping to conclusions here.
Anyway yes @emm I don't think her parents will be allowed back in if they are not vaxed, not even to Byron Bay which has the lowest percentage of vaccinated in Aust. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Anyway yes @emm I don't think her parents will be allowed back in if they are not vaxed
Meanwhile the price they pay for their ā€˜rightā€™ not to get vaxed is they are shackled into slavery by their own daughter no less ā€¦ probably at least 12 hours a day hard labour in the Tuscan countryside. To the devil with principles Iā€™d be off in that Fiat Panda getting my jabs quicker than you could say Tortellini. Iā€™d be outta there.

In the words of Tina Turner, Whatā€™s Love Got to do with it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There's something about her saying "as soon as I am free" that really struck me. Free from what? Covid rules? Sounds very Libertarian imo but maybe I am jumping to conclusions here.
Anyway yes @emm I don't think her parents will be allowed back in if they are not vaxed, not even to Byron Bay which has the lowest percentage of vaccinated in Aust. :rolleyes:
She strikes me as the kind of person who doesnā€™t read news as she doesnā€™t like the ā€œnegativity ā€œ so I assume she has no idea what is going on in the world . God knows what she means by being ā€œfreeā€ COVID clearly isnā€™t going anywhere any time soon

I was watching a video where K says she responds to mail ā€œeach Sunday, ON MY DAY OFFā€.

Poor girl, that delete button always needs attention !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ā€œAs soon as I am free ā€œ needs some serious un - pickingā€¦.it could mean a variety of things
but
I donā€™t know wtf ā€œcomplications with my healthcare status ā€œ means beyond some stinky horse dung : yet again KyLIE needs special attention from the authorities, the family and anyone else who gives a ratā€™s arse .

It explains just about everything doesnā€™t it ? I mean if she was pro vaccination ā€¦then there would be no reason to be evasive ā€¦itā€™s the evasion thatā€™s the narcissistic needle .
For someone who is so convinced and zealous and extreme , so outspoken and demanding about non life threatening topics ā€¦ to then be evasive bout the topic of the decade is ā€¦well insufferable and just plain shallow

Reactions: 5
ā€œAs soon as I am free ā€œ needs some serious un - pickingā€¦.it could mean a variety of things
but
I donā€™t know wtf ā€œcomplications with my healthcare status ā€œ means beyond some stinky horse dung : yet again KyLIE needs special attention from the authorities, the family and anyone else who gives a ratā€™s arse .

It explains just about everything doesnā€™t it ? I mean if she was pro vaccination ā€¦then there would be no reason to be evasive ā€¦itā€™s the evasion thatā€™s the narcissistic needle .
For someone who is so convinced and zealous and extreme , so outspoken and demanding about non life threatening topics ā€¦ to then be evasive bout the topic of the decade is ā€¦well insufferable and just plain shallow
Yes @nostoneunturned ā€œcomplications with my healthcare status" , what can that mean except as a euphemism for "I am not vaxxed"šŸ™„ KyLie has been in Italy the whole pandemic and she has an EU passport - there are no "complications" she could have been vaccinated from the start. It explains a lot about why she never goes anywhere, never travels and the paltry wedding party and how she never seems to leave the property except to go and stay in the family compound near Florence and perhaps go to places where Guido is known and she can get away with it....And @Rina Valtellina Byron Bay is the mecca for
the hippy anti-vaxxers so perhaps the parents (who have been hanging around Europe since Covid started) are also on the band-wagonšŸ¤”They are all out of time and history in their own self-enclosed bubble of K's narcissistic world, eyes shut to the reality beyond those ubiquitous pencil pinesšŸ˜¬

but

I take it she never got her vaccination and has no green card; she canā€™t travel. Simple as that.

Wants to be free of ā€œcertain Covid rulesā€. Good luck with THAT delusion.

those ubiquitous pencil pines
Even those ubiquitous pencil pines would lose their charm after a while ā€¦. A bit like eating your favourite meal or reading your preferred novel time after time, it could quickly become tiresome. I did wonder if it means sheā€™s hoping to become pregnant or is in the early stages of pregnancy. I do have a friend who is concerned it may affect fertility. Iā€™ve no idea whether thatā€™s nonsense or not! Said friend did get her jabs though as she needed to travel in the end as her boyfriend lives abroad. Lack of contact was eventually considered to have more impact on her ability to conceive than the vaccine! šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 4
I take it she never got her vaccination and has no green card; she canā€™t travel. Simple as that.

Wants to be free of ā€œcertain Covid rulesā€. Good luck with THAT delusion.
"Its been so hard for ME to travel from Europe with certain Covid rules but as soon as I am free I will return to more travel etc" writes KyLie.

Omg she really does think she is above the law and beyond even the restrictions of a global pandemic @Jerry šŸ™„ Compared to most Italians she has had a luxurious, lazy and safe Covid where she hasn't had to work, travel on public transport or live in a tiny flat but has spent her time in a villa away from the dangers of the pandemic, filming herself and Porkpie, and then, for a change of scene, being driven to the Florence placešŸ™ˆNarcissists always give themselves away and their relentless self-interest and self-focus spills out, regardless of their efforts to hide their true modus operandišŸ§

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m almost surprised she doesnā€™t come out and say she is anti vax, I imagine the Jordan Peterson fans of hers feel the same

Great work deducting her vax status, everyone! Not shocking as her sister "doesn't believe in modern medicine" and many of her weirdo subs seem to be on the QAnon train. I have read many calling Italy a "dictatorship" about covid rules and I have no doubt she thinks that too.

*deducing! Too late to edit

Last edited:
Her sister is as much of a hack as Kylie. She only has a bachelor's degree in Psych, she has no business addressing people's mental health or treating it. What is with this tribe?
"potentially unsafe medications" is 100% the words of someone who is antivaxx, presumably the whole family are :rolleyes: anyone with a real knowledge of science wouldn't use detoxification in this way, that is what our liver and kidneys do, presumably she means something like a juice fast :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
"potentially unsafe medications" is 100% the words of someone who is antivaxx, presumably the whole family are :rolleyes: anyone with a real knowledge of science wouldn't use detoxification in this way, that is what our liver and kidneys do, presumably she means something like a juice fast :rolleyes:
Haha, yes. I imagine that is where Kylie got her miracle "we are cold free" lemon water idea from.

Haha, yes. I imagine that is where Kylie got her miracle "we are cold free" lemon water idea from.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.