Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Here I am grinding meat, and flirting with my husband cos we are just so adorably cute and fun, please give us money cos it's really time consuming and expensive making so many tortellini " :sick:. Nah.

Three things.
1. K seems to be really into television these days, even watches the ads, maybe cos she was deprived of it as a child :unsure:.
2. She is being very encouraging/enabling as far it goes with Gweeds and the vino. Perhaps as it was mentioned on here as something that she would aim to put a stop to, ;)
3. Why did I watch that?😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree that Guido is gaining weight and K struggled to get that apron around the circumference of his waist. He is developing 'spaghetti tummy' and will look like the late Luciano Pavarotti if he doesn't rein in his appetite soon. Do you think she might be fattening him up so that he is no longer attractive to other ladies? Just a thought. 🤣🤦‍♀️
@LucyHoneychurch: It certainly looks as though Kylie is fattening Guido up so he will no longer be attractive to the other ladies, he is looking more and more like Pavarotti each vlog.... If only Guido sang like Pavarotti!
Here is Pavarotti with young Dame Joan in La fille du regiment.
@Alessandro: Kylie as Lydia ;) :ROFLMAO::D
1639236902284.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guido is incredibly prosaic and pedestrian 🙄 Kylie has taken Charlotte Lucas' route to 'marriage' and Porkpie is her Mr Collins🙈Mr Wickham would be KyLie's ideal, all fast carriages and a racy life. Lydia is her Pride & Prejudice alter ego🤭

Kylie's true tastes are for rich playboys and even Mr Darcy wouldn't be her preference. And yet she ended up with the dullard Mr Collins. Stuck out in the country, her parents marvelling at every cupboard in the villa, just like Maria and Sir William Lucas when they came to stay with the recently married Mr and Mrs Collins😅
View attachment 917725
Blimey they look like a couple of Methodists @Alessandro For these guys a fun night out might be a game of dominoes and a glass of lemon barley water.

I see Henri has been 'active' again!

1639238931343.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey they look like a couple of Methodists @Alessandro For these guys a fun night out might be a game of dominoes and a glass of lemon barley water.

I see Henri has been 'active' again!

View attachment 917981
"Adonis in his little checked pinny" I almost spat out my coffee this made me laugh so much :ROFLMAO:

Henri WTF? 😂 Guido an Adonis? Lol
I cannot imagine a less apt description, especially now :ROFLMAO: the Pavarotti comparison was much more apt!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm….shouldn’t Purse be at work? What is up with that hair K….wreck of the Hesperus.
400 Tortellini? Seems like 340 too many from this side of the globe , but, the KyLIE has no easy solutions she’s what is known as a ‘crazy maker’.
Guido is not that fat but he might go crazy 🥴….if he does get fat and crazy that wouldn’t be because KyLIE made him scrub floors .
“Baby talk baby talk it’s a wonder you can walk “ - Brady Bunch classic …it’s really effing annoying
I’d love some tortellini right now …but I’m happy to pay a fantastic skilled chef in a great little restaurant, osteria , trattoria or even buy some from one of the many fantastic fresh pasta makers in Melbourne . Unlike Kylie I don’t need to insist that spending 24/7 in the kitchen is the one and only way to do things . I believe there is joy in believing in others and supporting them with your cash buying good food is not a sin, using a stock cube is not a sin , bone broth is great but there is no need to be zealot ….

what a dinky little cheese grater and meat 🍖 grinder….talk about corny …
YT inserted an advertisement for Pork from the supermarket here I don’t know if that’s her motivation for the cooking flogs.

two whips with a Tea towel and a prod with the fire poker for these two kids in the kitchen .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For newbies....KyLie was married before. She needs a divorce certificate, or similar legal statement that HAS to be gotten in Australia. Then most likely apostled, translated etc. Many of us have "been there" and know this. Gangsta grannies fan base or those anglos who "think you can just go live somewhere without visas" of hers wouldn't.
Tortellini a brodo, I buy my tortellini. Normally where there is amazing panettone. A place doing this longer than I have been alive. 😉
I'm not new here but it seems I've missed a key piece of info' - when & where & who did K marry?? I'm agog !

Henri is very tongue in cheek & gets away with it. Bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm not new here but it seems I've missed a key piece of info' - when & where & who did K marry?? I'm agog !

I thought it wasn't 100% sure she had been married but it was the only thing that seemed to make sense in terms of documents she couldn't get from Australia. I will never understand the rush for a wedding in the middle of a lockdown

I wonder if KyLIE ever considered that Alain Delon was referring to her dress and not at all to her !

• Haha
  • Heart

There is no evidence Kylie has ever been married before and certainly she has never mentioned it. She has talked about 'living with different partners' but not having had any kind of wedding. If there were problems with the paperwork for marriage to the Purse, it must have been something else🤔

I wonder if KyLIE ever considered that Alain Delon was referring to her dress and not at all to her !
It wouldn't matter if he said "che bellissimo vestito" she would have filtered that out and assumed it was about her :ROFLMAO:

Yes, a prior married could have been a very feasible reason for why in past videos she mentioned there was a document they needed and her and Guids went to the AUS consulate in Rome. They could not get the document there, only in Aus. He was very upset if I remember the slog/vlog correctly. At the time I watched I mentioned this to my hubs & he without a blink if the eye said its a declaration that she isn't currently married and needs to come out of Aus. My hubs ex is Aus and he needed this document (and he is VERY versed in legal diplomatic related documents). This is speculative in our part, but I remember a prior poster to her comments mentioned a prior marriage - it was mentioned it was very personal from a known Friend of Kylie's. Also with Covid, consulates closed, Australia closed, no legal marriage notification in Tuscany (required by laws)....seemed to add up to this. but yes "allegedly". Perhaps she needed a doc from AUS that stated she NEVER married.
Here is also a link

So I have just started watching the new video... already want to turn it off, the kitchen is SO cluttered with stuff, her voice is awful. But a question for the italians, I was always under the impression that you had fish on xmas eve, not something like meat tortellini?
And what on earth has happened with her hair?!
I am confused as to why they desperately need to make 400 tortelli for that night and not be able to leave the meat to rest for a day? how many people can they have at that tiny table?
100% the next video will be her making a panettone recipe (that she needs to perfect and we will never hear of again)

okay so I am sorry, just going to be a stream of consciousness as I watch, parts of their conversation seem really weird, stilted and passive aggressive, the nutmeg thing, her criticising him that he has had soup but is still eating.... their dialogue weirdly seems to go from very OTT "lovely dovey" to quite weird passive aggressiveness. I find it so odd, it is almost quite uncomfortable to watch
I also find i tfunny she still pronounces "pasta" in the australian way, making even less sense with her "new" accent

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So I have just started watching the new video... already want to turn it off, the kitchen is SO cluttered with stuff, her voice is awful. But a question for the italians, I was always under the impression that you had fish on xmas eve, not something like meat tortellini?
And what on earth has happened with her hair?!
I am confused as to why they desperately need to make 400 tortelli for that night and not be able to leave the meat to rest for a day? how many people can they have at that tiny table?
100% the next video will be her making a panettone recipe (that she needs to perfect and we will never hear of again)

okay so I am sorry, just going to be a stream of consciousness as I watch, parts of their conversation seem really weird, stilted and passive aggressive, the nutmeg thing, her criticising him that he has had soup but is still eating.... their dialogue weirdly seems to go from very OTT "lovely dovey" to quite weird passive aggressiveness. I find it so odd, it is almost quite uncomfortable to watch
I also find i tfunny she still pronounces "pasta" in the australian way, making even less sense with her "new" accent
Yes various seafood and vegetable dishes for la cena della virgilia @emm (Christmas Eve, our main celebration) and tortellini would be on Christmas day which is usually a much lower key event...Everyone gathers the night before🎁🎄🍤

I’ll bet the addition of rust from the internal workings of a 70 year old meat grinder (never mind any previously ground meat) must have added immeasurably to the taste.

• Haha
Well, well, well what do we have here, complications with my healthcare status? Looks like this is her admission to being anti vax 😲 😖

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 10.38.57 am.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.