Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My understanding is that you can be on the deed and not on the mortgage.
I believe this is true. When I got divorced I was able to fill out a form to get off everything related to the house except the mortgage. She had to sell or re-finance to get me off of that.

Reactions: 6
I still find it hard to believe he is making THAT much money from YouTube alone given the fact that he doesn’t have THAT many subscribers or views. Kyle has 194k subscribers and 56.8 million total views, while JoJo has 1.5 million subscribers and over 1.2 BILLION (yes with a B) total views. Even Mr. Morrow has more subs and views than Kyle, PLUS brand deals, and neither him nor JoJo are buying $755k houses. And yes, it is so weird why Kyle would buy THAT house when he didn’t even really like it that much, didn’t have what he was looking for, and Casey basically had to convince him that the master bed and bath were nice. There’s so much that feels so off about this whole situation.

Reactions: 12
Just adding. Remember the seller pitched in $10,000 towards his closing costs. This generally is done by first time buyers that are cash strapped. Most 20% down buyers in a $750,000 buy are not asking for $10k in closing costs from the seller. And in a competitive market it makes the buyer look weak.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pallo grandparents started putting money away for their children, grandchildren, etc. The greatest gen were incredibly frugal. My grandfather barely made out of 10th grade, was forced to retire early due to injury and raised a working class household with 6 children. I found out that his estate was worth a few million due to the fact that he was frugal and invested for 50+ years of his life.

It's also not out of the realm of possibility that this 1099 income over the last 2 years qualified for the 600K mortgage. I firmly believe Sue is managing the finances, and pulling the strings, an informal conservatorship, if you will.

"Vlogging" is not a sustainable career and this situation absolutely is a textbook example of failure to launch. KP may flex this house but he's in over his head if he thinks he can continue to make payments on a 600K mortgage by putzing around Disney a couple hours a day for the rest of his working life.

I may not have just closed on a $750K house, but am pretty confident in the fact that my household is in a much better position than the Pallos and their star Gerber Baby
Very true about the greatest generation. My grandfather was so so incredibly frugal that he refused to replace the heater when it broke in the middle of winter and he'd only buy things from yard sales. When he died, his estate was also worth a few million from him saving and investing his entire life. That's just how much of that generation lived.

Kyle says that he's going to be doing this until he retires around 40-50 years old, but I think his mom is smart enough to realize that it's not a sustainable career and that's why she's so strict with his money. She also knows how impulsive and materialistic he is. He's been whining lately that he wants a Rolex one day... a Rolex should be chump change to him with what he's supposedly earning. He constantly has the need to 'flex' purchases but then complains it's too expensive.

I really believe Susan gives him a 'living allowance' and that's what he lives off of and any purchases beyond that needs to be approved by her. That seems to be the most likely case with all considered at this point. It would also explain the "budget" and recommendations involving the house furniture.

Perhaps Susan wouldn't approve his first home purchase and the "mean seller" was actually his mom "who can be a b*tch."

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pallo grandparents started putting money away for their children, grandchildren, etc. The greatest gen were incredibly frugal. My grandfather barely made out of 10th grade, was forced to retire early due to injury and raised a working class household with 6 children. I found out that his estate was worth a few million due to the fact that he was frugal and invested for 50+ years of his life.

It's also not out of the realm of possibility that this 1099 income over the last 2 years qualified for the 600K mortgage. I firmly believe Sue is managing the finances, and pulling the strings, an informal conservatorship, if you will.

"Vlogging" is not a sustainable career and this situation absolutely is a textbook example of failure to launch. KP may flex this house but he's in over his head if he thinks he can continue to make payments on a 600K mortgage by putzing around Disney a couple hours a day for the rest of his working life.

I may not have just closed on a $750K house, but am pretty confident in the fact that my household is in a much better position than the Pallos and their star Gerber Baby
I agree! This makes total sense that they would have money saved up for Kylie and Alexa. Makes sense that maybe they helped her when she purchased her home. My thing is, Alexa's house definitely isn’t worth 750k so either Kylie had a ton of money stashed away from his “good YouTube years” and mommy saved it for him to help contribute to that down payment OR Alexa got screwed. Maybe she has a nice nest egg in her savings. 😬🤔

Reactions: 4
I still find it hard to believe he is making THAT much money from YouTube alone given the fact that he doesn’t have THAT many subscribers or views. Kyle has 194k subscribers and 58 million total views, while JoJo has 1.5 million subscribers and over 1.2 BILLION (yes with a B) total views. Even Mr. Morrow has more subs and views than Kyle, PLUS brand deals, and neither him nor JoJo are buying $755k houses. And yes, it is so weird why Kyle would buy THAT house when he didn’t even really like it that much, didn’t have what he was looking for, and Casey basically had to convince him that the master bed and bath were nice. There’s so much that feels so off about this whole situation.
Well, Nate has an ex-wife, 432 RSVLTS shirts he bought before his sponsorship, and both food and alcohol abuse issues...

Reactions: 3
Well, good for him for being to get a $755,000 house. I just do not understand why he would purchase such an expensive home that doesn't have any of the things he always said he wanted. He acted like he did not care for a lot of what that house.. it just doesn't make sense to me.
Pallos like the new shiny things.

Reactions: 3
THIS RIGHT HERE! I’ll admit I was wrong. He definitely bought the house, it’s in his name but something’s fishy about this entire transaction! Call me a hatter if you want to! 😂
I'm with you. The house may be in Oar Boy's name, but there is no way the funds were all his. Susan, the clown, and the grandparents are definitely invested behind the scenes. There is more going on here than meets the eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My understanding is that you can be on the deed and not on the mortgage.
This is correct. My wife is on the deed to our home, but the mortgage is solely in my name because I qualified for some sort of break simply by having it in my name instead of both of our names.

Im undecided—either he is making bank and Susan has him on a tight leash or he makes modest money and begged his parents to put him on the deed until they take ownership and they footed the bill by pulling out some equity in their current home. The things that don’t make sense to me in the grand scheme of things are the piece of tit cars he’s had, his card getting declined on his birthday livestream, and him crying about his medicine being expensive. Those actions don’t jive with someone making the levels of money I’ve seen thrown around—even with Susan controlling his finances.

Very true about the greatest generation. My grandfather was so so incredibly frugal that he refused to replace the heater when it broke in the middle of winter and he'd only buy things from yard sales. When he died, his estate was also worth a few million from him saving and investing his entire life. That's just how much of that generation lived.

Kyle brags about how he's going to be doing this until he retires around 40-50 years old, but I think his mom is smart enough to realize that it's not a sustainable career and that's why she's so strict with his money. He's been whining lately that he wants a Rolex one day... a Rolex should be chump change to him with what he's supposedly earning. He constantly has the need to 'flex' purchases but then complains it's too expensive. Meanwhile, $100-$200 purchase are a "huge deal."

I really believe Susan gives him a 'living allowance' and that's what he lives off of and any purchases beyond that needs to be approved by her. That seems to be the most likely case with all considered at this point. It would also explain the "budget" and recommendations involving the furniture.

Perhaps Susan wouldn't approve his first home purchase and the "mean seller" was actually his mom "who can be a b*tch."
His mother probably does control and manage all his finances, and for good reason since he probably WOULD blow all of it, but at the same time, he’s an adult and it’s rather pathetic to have your mom give you an allowance as an almost 30 year old. Then again, he’s been coddled all his life so why wouldn’t he continue to be coddled. Sometimes though you have to screw up and make mistakes in order to learn. He’s an adult (albeit a stunted one), and did earn (if you can call it that) his money, so he should be able to be given the chance to learn how to manage his own money. If he blows all of it on Rolexes and Lorcana and overpriced furniture, then that was his choice, and hopefully learn what it really means to be a responsible adult in the process.

Reactions: 10
This is correct. My wife is on the deed to our home, but the mortgage is solely in my name because I qualified for some sort of break simply by having it in my name instead of both of our names.

Im undecided—either he is making bank and Susan has him on a tight leash or he makes modest money and begged his parents to put him on the deed until they take ownership and they footed the bill by pulling out some equity in their current home. The things that don’t make sense to me in the grand scheme of things are the piece of tit cars he’s had, his card getting declined on his birthday livestream, and him crying about his medicine being expensive. Those actions don’t jive with someone making the levels of money I’ve seen thrown around—even with Susan controlling his finances.
He also learned from a man who used to literally steal food from a Disney restaurant when he was a kid! 😂🤡 I also remember him saying once that when they were kids, they never ate at certain restaurants because they were too “expensive” and if I remember correctly it was somewhere super basic and nowhere near “upscale” or “expensive”.

• Haha
Just adding. Remember the seller pitched in $10,000 towards his closing costs. This generally is done by first time buyers that are cash strapped. Most 20% down buyers in a $750,000 buy are not asking for $10k in closing costs from the seller. And in a competitive market it makes the buyer look weak.
To be fair, the home was sitting on the market for a few months. And didn't someone say something about another buyer backing out?
---

Didn't he qualify for some kind of assistance with his medication? Odd that someone whose making around half a million per year would qualify for that... but I don't know all the details there.

Last edited:
To be fair, the home was sitting on the market for a few months. And didn't someone say something about another buyer backing out?
---

Also didn't he qualify for some kind of assistance with his medication? Odd that someone whose making around half a million per year would qualify for that... but I don't know all the details there.
I don’t blame him for not wanting to pay $4k a month for his medications, because no matter how much you make, that is ridiculous! But yeah, if he’s making so much money, he couldn’t afford to get his own health insurance.. especially when he has a chronic condition and went to some shady looking doctors office? I get health insurance from my job, so I don’t know how much it costs to get your own. I know it’s not CHEAP, but surely it wouldn’t be THAT much for oar guy if he was making a ton of money. You’d think Susan would insist on him getting it if she’s controlling his life so much, especially how medical bills can be astronomical without insurance!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Indicators that he's not earning money:
  • Complains often about the price of things
  • Mooches off others every chance he gets, including his family when they visit
  • Bought a 13 year old used car
I could point out a few people I know worth a million and more that do all those things.

Reactions: 7
I don’t blame him for not wanting to pay $4k a month for his medications, because no matter how much you make, that is ridiculous! But yeah, if he’s making so much money, he couldn’t afford to get his own health insurance.. especially when he has a chronic condition and went to some shady looking doctors office? I get health insurance from my job, so I don’t know how much it costs to get your own. I know it’s not CHEAP, but surely it wouldn’t be THAT much for oar guy if he was making a ton of money. You’d think Susan would insist on him getting it if she’s controlling his life so much, especially how medical bills can be astronomical without insurance!
Exactly!!! Didn't he say he didn't have dental insurance either? My daughter just got dental and eye on her own and I know for a fact the eye was only $17/month. Wouldn't medical insurance be on top of his list in life if he made so much money?

I could point out a few people I know worth a million and more that do all those things.
I know of plenty of very frugal wealthy people. I was simply outlining the reasons why so many were questioning him on the money he was earning.

Maybe oar boy KP is just very financially responsible, frugal, and a great investor. But at the same time, Kyle displays all kinds of impulsive behavior and the need to flex and brag online. It seems, at least to me, more likely that his mom has a major hand when it comes to controlling and managing his finances.

I know of plenty of very frugal wealthy people. I was simply outlining the reasons why so many were questioning him on the money he was earning. I wasn't saying that it's not possible for someone to be wealthy and drive an older car and complain about the cost of everything.

Maybe oar boy KP is just very financially responsible, frugal, and a great investor. But at the same time, Kyle displays all kinds of impulsive behavior and the need to flex and brag online. It seems, at least to me, more likely that his mom has a major hand when it comes to controlling and managing his finances.
Yes, yes, yes and he has ADHD which makes him more of an impulsive buyer and you can see that in many of his vlogs. Maybe they are trying to get Casey to take over his finances so mom doesn't have to deal with it anymore. Maybe that is why dad dad dad was so annoyed by the end of that video as maybe they have had discussions that she needs to let him be an adult and fall if he has to. He is 30, not 20 and just starting out.

If oar boy was smart and not trying to flex by buying a home in Celebration he could’ve easily invested into one of these new home concepts. He could have the clown posse living with him and sharing expenses but still have his privacy.
IMG_7651.jpeg

Kyle didn't 'fool' any mortgage company into giving him a loan.

You can't just get the down payment out of thin air and get it past the mortgage company, just like you can't rely on the kindness of relatives to qualify for a mortgage payment.

Look, Kyle has no redeeming qualities, but, let's face it, everyone is just grasping for straws now.

I have enough credit on the cards in my wallet to purchase a small house, but I have had a card declined. Mistakes happen.

I could buy a $750k house in my sleep, but, I'd still ask the seller for 10k in costs, that house was on the market for a while and I understand one sale fell thru.

I know people that others would be shocked at what they are worth, or, what they make.

I have a feeling Kyle has done very well. BUT, that list someone posted had Nate making 313k and he has an absolute tit-ton more views than the dwarf.

I think Susan controls all the loot. I think Kylie is on an allowance. I think, RIGHT NOW, is probably the sweet spot where oar little guy can qualify for a mortgage, but I see things going downhill career-wise for him. If he doesn't make any changes, within a couple years this place will be the Pallo family retirement center.

If oar boy was smart and not trying to flex by buying a home in Celebration he could’ve easily invested into one of these new home concepts. He could have the clown posse living with him and sharing expenses but still have his privacy. View attachment 2709740
If oar boy were smart, he would’ve kept quiet about the house until he was fully moved in, and then only show his interior so people couldn’t figure out where he lives. But his narcissism prevents him from keeping quiet when he thinks he has a chance to flex how special he is. And he doesn’t realize that there are people way smarter than him who can piece together ANY puzzle. I think he just shot himself in the foot by leaking out his income and home address now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.