Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I understand it she doesn’t YouTube full time (has real job) and she’s married. They bought this shittily flipped dump but they seem happy and excited. I also imagine it was a fraction of what Ky ky paying…. It’s probably also outside Kyle’s safety zone by the looks of it. Anyone know what she paid?

Just watched this video. There house is awesome. It's way more of what I'd consider as a starter house. It has a huge yard and it isn't 5 feet from their neighbors. They have a smaller master bedroom, a guest room and a good sized office. That's all Kyle would ever need, but he couldn't imagine living in a house older than his Lorcana cards. I'm going to guess their house was easily $250k less than Kyle's. Oh no, they live in Winter Garden, which is a 34 minutes from the parks as opposed to 15 minutes. Kyle is so bleeping stupid and has unreasonably high standards.

I am not good at finding homes as y'all are. I tried looking for recently sold homes in Winter Garden but didn't find anything that looked right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He'd need what, about $150k annual (25%) to qualify, using some pretty broad assumptions? If he used 2021 and 2022 tax returns, he could easily have "cheated" that gross up closer to $180k annually. $600k at 7.4% is around $4k per month, which would be around 32% of gross at $150k, which is just north of what most lenders would consider the max, or 27% of gross at $180k (which I think would be doable for several lenders).
For the sake of argument, could Kyle really fake the numbers from YouTube/Patreon? It's obvious that the gift cards/PO box items wouldn't count towards income since they are considered gifts.
---
Just watched this video. There house is awesome. It's way more of what I'd consider as a starter house. It has a huge yard and it isn't 5 feet from their neighbors. They have a smaller master bedroom, a guest room and a good sized office. That's all Kyle would ever need, but he couldn't imagine living in a house older than his Lorcana cards. I'm going to guess their house was easily $250k less than Kyle's. Oh no, they live in Winter Garden, which is a 34 minutes from the parks as opposed to 15 minutes. Kyle is so bleeping stupid and has unreasonably high standards.
They are smarter than they look. She's a hairdresser and we aren't really sure what he does. Youtube is clearly extra scratch for them and they are much better off for the future than Kyle is. Way to go sport!!

Reactions: 4
Found a great house warming present this weekend for KP.
1706051001401.png
1706051023072.png

Are we sending gifts to a new PO or directly to his mini-mansion?

• Haha
I still find it hard to believe he is making THAT much money from YouTube alone given the fact that he doesn’t have THAT many subscribers or views. Kyle has 194k subscribers and 56.8 million total views, while JoJo has 1.5 million subscribers and over 1.2 BILLION (yes with a B) total views. Even Mr. Morrow has more subs and views than Kyle, PLUS brand deals, and neither him nor JoJo are buying $755k houses. And yes, it is so weird why Kyle would buy THAT house when he didn’t even really like it that much, didn’t have what he was looking for, and Casey basically had to convince him that the master bed and bath were nice. There’s so much that feels so off about this whole situation.
I'm still catching up in the thread, but THIS is the part that I can't wrap my head around. JoJo is like 3x more "successful" than Kyle but still lives in an apartment with roommates. If Kyle is truly making nearly $400k a year, then the other Disney vloggers must be millionaires!! But Kyle just doesn't have the attitude or lifestyle of someone making big money.... can't wait for more information to come out about this

Reactions: 10
Found a great house warming present this weekend for KP.
View attachment 2710065View attachment 2710066
Are we sending gifts to a new PO or directly to his mini-mansion?
Is that a dog bowl? Perfect for little Tater! 🐶 He’ll probably want gifts sent directly to his mini-mansion. He’s saving on the PO Box fees. 😉

Btw, I stumbled on Adam the Woo’s vlog when he introduced his new house. At the end of his vlog, he said multiple times that he wasn’t going to accept any gifts from any fans and he would directly donate those items to charity. Do you think Kyle would ever come out and directly tell his stans not to send him anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a dog bowl? Perfect for little Tater! 🐶 He’ll probably want gifts sent directly to his mini-mansion. He’s saving on the PO Box fees. 😉

Btw, I stumbled on Adam the Woo’s vlog when he introduced his new house. At the end of his vlog, he said multiple times that he wasn’t going to accept any gifts from any fans and he would directly donate those items to charity. Do you think Kyle would ever come out and directly tell his stans not to send him anything?
Maybe he would say please don't send me preseasoned sex toys....

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah it's a Tito's dog bowl. Tagline on the side of it: Vodka for dog people.

No shot, loki KP loves free stuff. Trust.

Reactions: 6
I'm still catching up in the thread, but THIS is the part that I can't wrap my head around. JoJo is like 3x more "successful" than Kyle but still lives in an apartment with roommates. If Kyle is truly making nearly $400k a year, then the other Disney vloggers must be millionaires!! But Kyle just doesn't have the attitude or lifestyle of someone making big money.... can't wait for more information to come out about this
These thoughts have been going through my head all day too. That is why I think Tater must do something off camera. Uber/Lyft/Uber Eats/Door Dash. Can he really make more than JoJo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For the sake of argument, could Kyle really fake the numbers from YouTube/Patreon? It's obvious that the gift cards/PO box items wouldn't count towards income since they are considered gifts.
I wasn't suggesting he faked anything. By "cheated" I mean waited until he had two good tax returns, even though those might be outliers. Waited until he had his 2023 income locked down to get at least one more good year of income, but not necessarily reflective of income moving forward.

I'm still catching up in the thread, but THIS is the part that I can't wrap my head around. JoJo is like 3x more "successful" than Kyle but still lives in an apartment with roommates.
Not sure i understand this logic. Has Jojo stated he CAN'T afford a house? Has he indicated he is even looking? Given his numbers, if Adam the Woo can afford a house, why should we assume Jojo can't?

Pallo isn's and need not make $400K a year to get into that house ____ and his big coming financial pressure cooker. $350K / $400 K are absurd numbers for him.
Lets' be generous and suggest, for argument's sake someone is buying a $700K house. Assuming a 30-year fixed mortgage and a 20 percent down payment (pretty standard) of $140,000, at an interest rate of 6.5 percent, your monthly principal and interest payment would be $3,539. That’s more than $42,000 per year on principal and interest alone. Round that monthly figure up to around $4,200 to account for property taxes, homeowners insurance and HOA fees, all of which vary widely. That makes your total annual housing bill $50,400.
This is all very, very speculative, but illustrative. There are also sketchy lenders and old Sour Susan works in finance, so she might work a deal of some sort for him. It's all speculation.

Now apply the common rule of thumb that you shouldn’t spend more than about a third of your income on housing. The $50,400 figure, multiplied by three, comes to $151,200 — that is the general (very rough estimate) salary you’d want in order to afford this home purchase. Perhaps Pallo had a past statement to demonstrate that income. Is it assured now. NO.
To reiterate, these numbers will vary drastically depending on variable factors like homeowners insurance premium and local property taxes. Your monthly payment will be lower if you snag a lower mortgage rate, higher if it’s higher; and your payment will be higher if you make a down payment of less than 20 percent as well.

Grifty is on the mortgage and he's on the hook. But, as I said, his guarantor (personal and not on the mortgage) is undoubtedly Susan and she's the one who made this happen ___ and he'll expect and she may provide monthly help, along with Casey. (Mommy undoubtedly got promises to work harder 😂 and he'll try and get sick of it and the financial burdens quickly. Again, cue the crying and moaning. His disease will conveniently flare up. He'll drink to excess and often. ). The parents will run to the rescue and once again, if possible, try to right his sinking ship. It's almost a certainty.

But I stray. To reiterate, the $400K income people are mentioning is laughable and absurd in the extreme. People making $400K don't have Mommy look after it and provide them with a $500 DEBIT card; they don't drive 14 year old cars; they don't grift online for monies; and they don't take shower shows for old men and women online to bring in some dollars ___ and they don't buy little 2K sq ft double decker houses in Celebration.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If it was Susan's house, and she was paying for it, wouldn't it make more sense that her name would be on the mortgage?

Reactions: 5
Folks, let's focus - yes, Dumbo has a house in his name. We will never know how the financing truly came to be.

We need to start finding great items like @YellowJacket did to send to the mini-mansion starter home.

If it was Susan's house, and she was paying for it, wouldn't it make more sense that her name would be on the mortgage?
I think he means it’s Kyle’s house on paper but in reality, Susan may be helping Kyle pay the mortgage. The bank doesn’t care where the money comes from, as long as the mortgage gets paid.

I'm not suggesting she's paying for all of it, just that she made it happen for him to get in it by managing the funds he has and perhaps adding some of her own. No way to know.
But c'mon, this is not one of those multi million dollar McMansions he salivated over.
Pallo knows she's going to do whatever possible to keep him from sinking and that's why I said 'personal' and not an on the mortgage guarantor. I am saying he doesn't need and certainly doesn't have a $350K or $400K income for that little house. That just laughable.

I think he means it’s Kyle’s house on paper but in reality, Susan may be helping Kyle pay the mortgage. The bank doesn’t care where the money comes from, as long as the mortgage gets paid.
Right, but in order to get approved as the borrower on that $600k mortgage, they had to verify his financials and tax returns. If the financials are verified, then he's indeed making enough to cover the payments so why would he need Susan's help?

Now... let's say 2024 does not go well for dwarfy and his views start declining along with his income... THEN I could see the reason for needing Susan's help.
---
I'm not suggesting she's paying for all of it, just that she made it happen for him to get in it by managing the funds he has and perhaps adding some of her own. No way to know.
But c'mon, this is not one of those multi million dollar McMansions he salivated over.
Pallo knows she's going to do whatever possible to keep him from sinking and that's why I said 'personal' and not an on the mortgage guarantor. I am saying he doesn't need and certainly doesn't have a $350K or $400K income for that little house. That just laughable.
The revenue figures seen on his phone, along with total view metrics for 2024 indicate that he probably made around $300k-$350k last year. He had 21 million views in 2022 and 19.5 million in 2023.

Most of us assumed that those earnings numbers must have been photoshopped, but the based on the housing documents, he got approved by a lender for a $600k loan with no co-signer.

The likely scenario here is that his views continue to dwindle (based on the trend from the last few months of 2023), and in 1-2 years he's going to have a hard time making those mortgage payments and then will come running to his parents for help.

Last edited:
7 pages of this thread has KP like:
ha.JPG
1706054572493.png

How I want KP to be like:
crying.JPG

He has an overpriced house that will eventually make him punch another wall. Who cares? Can't even add anything to the house to make it any better. Wedged between two bigger houses, no pool, no yard. I'm just ready to watch him get even more stressed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s look at it this way… he had a couple of good years and he’s jumping into debt on something he can afford on paper but he isn’t smart enough and the family doesn’t have the balls enough to tell him straight up that he’s being a dumbass. We see how he gets with them. He’s a princess they have to walk on eggshells around. Of course they’re going to be “yes” men.

Maybe JoJo makes similar money to Kyle since he does the shorts and has virtually no views on full length videos. But… maybe he’s smart enough to see that post Covid, the numbers ain’t what she used to be. Maybe he’s riding it out with a low nut so he can prolong having to get a real job for as long as possible?

Kyle has said himself that he’s impulsive. We know he likes big and shiny and new. Barbie car aside, I think that one was probably a big fight with Susan where she compromised. Because it wasn’t “technically” new but he still overpaid for a heavily depreciated asset.

I think he will be in this house 2 years tops and something will happen where either they move down to save it/him or he moves back home or to an apartment again. He should have gone the Woo route or even lower and done a townhome as a first buy. Live there, build equity then rent it out and get the turn key new build.

• Heart
Pallo isn's and need not make $400K a year to get into that house ____ and his big coming financial pressure cooker. $350K / $400 K are absurd numbers for him.
Lets' be generous and suggest, for argument's sake someone is buying a $700K house. Assuming a 30-year fixed mortgage and a 20 percent down payment (pretty standard) of $140,000, at an interest rate of 6.5 percent, your monthly principal and interest payment would be $3,539. That’s more than $42,000 per year on principal and interest alone. Round that monthly figure up to around $4,200 to account for property taxes, homeowners insurance and HOA fees, all of which vary widely. That makes your total annual housing bill $50,400.
This is all very, very speculative, but illustrative. There are also sketchy lenders and old Sour Susan works in finance, so she might work a deal of some sort for him. It's all speculation.

Now apply the common rule of thumb that you shouldn’t spend more than about a third of your income on housing. The $50,400 figure, multiplied by three, comes to $151,200 — that is the general (very rough estimate) salary you’d want in order to afford this home purchase. Perhaps Pallo had a past statement to demonstrate that income. Is it assured now. NO.
To reiterate, these numbers will vary drastically depending on variable factors like homeowners insurance premium and local property taxes. Your monthly payment will be lower if you snag a lower mortgage rate, higher if it’s higher; and your payment will be higher if you make a down payment of less than 20 percent as well.

Grifty is on the mortgage and he's on the hook. But, as I said, his guarantor (personal and not on the mortgage) is undoubtedly Susan and she's the one who made this happen ___ and he'll expect and she may provide monthly help, along with Casey. (Mommy undoubtedly got promises to work harder 😂 and he'll try and get sick of it and the financial burdens quickly. Again, cue the crying and moaning. His disease will conveniently flare up. He'll drink to excess and often. ). The parents will run to the rescue and once again, if possible, try to right his sinking ship. It's almost a certainty.

But I stray. To reiterate, the $400K income people are mentioning is laughable and absurd in the extreme. People making $400K don't have Mommy look after it and provide them with a $500 DEBIT card; they don't drive 14 year old cars; they don't grift online for monies; and they don't take shower shows for old men and women online to bring in some dollars ___ and they don't buy little 2K sq ft double decker houses in Celebration.
Can't wait till he sees what insurance is going to run him. Anyone want to bet he doesn't get an additional flood rider? And est taxes for him should be around $9,200 for 2024.

Reactions: 9
Thoughts
Kyle saved his YouTube income for a number of years, going back to his college college and DCP days. He had a PO Box in college too.

Kyle did not have a lot of expenses while working for Disney. He also didn’t seem to go out and blow much money. Look at many of his dates with Gabby and then Casey. They went to the Disney Parks. [free parking and admission] He often filmed to monetize the time.

When he went all in with Patreon, that [and the occasional live stream] could have easily been used to fund much of the cruises and Disneyland travel. Add in the PO Box grift card hauls to offset extras like Starbucks, Dunkin, and miscellaneous Disney food.

With the solo apartment, it would not surprise me if the trips to Target, Publix, and more were filmed to get a write-off. [food, home decor, even the bloody Lorcana cards]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.