Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sure didn't get a lot for his money. I also feel like this is probably not a great time to buy. I'd have rented until the rates went down. I don't know, I'm no market expert and I don't really follow it much. Plus, I live in L.A. so it is different out here.

All I know is that I paid under $20 for 3 beers at a bar in Orlando last weekend. My local brewery where the beer is made charges $9 per beer...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not surprised he has the downpayment money. He definitely put money away during those years living with Jojo and having minimal expenses. But $604,000 is a hefty mortgage. He likely needs to pay close to $4000 per month. Plus he will have HOA fees, utilities, property taxes, etc. That’s a big chunk of his inconsistent and dwindling paycheck. The fact still remains that his channel, and income, are not growing. At best, they’re stagnant, but they look more like a rapid decline. If KP can pull himself together and turn things around, I’d commend him. But from the looks of it so far, he doesn’t have the capacity to grow his career. Those monthly payments will feel heavier and heavier each month.
IF he is paying it all alone. How do we know who is helping out? Casey could be giving him some money, maybe the parents are helping out as it will eventually be THEIR house. Just because it has his name on the purchaser does not mean there is not help from others.

Reactions: 12
We have NO clue where he got that money from. He could very easily have it gifted to him and have cosigners and others helping to pay the mortgage. Nothing is always black and white in life :)
If there was a co-signer, it would show on the mortgage. I seriously doubt Brian Stevens sent him $151,000 in cash. Then there's the matter of qualifying for the loan solely under his name. He clearly has the income to qualify. I admit, I was skeptical of the numbers that were shown on his YouTube creator panel last summer, but they look to be accurate now with all things considered.

Reactions: 9
This is likely why he hasn't booked cruises yet. You don't want to be spending money before you sign those closing papers and that rate it locked in.
---

They'd have been listed with him on that document.
Ahh ok. I can't see him making $180,000 a year.

A $750,000 house, with a 5% interest rate for 30 years and $35,000 (5%) down will require an annual income of $183,694.

Reactions: 5
Ahh ok. I can't see him making $180,000 a year.

A $750,000 house, with a 5% interest rate for 30 years and $35,000 (5%) down will require an annual income of $183,694.
The revenue metrics on his phone showed he makes that in 6 months just off ad revenue + YouTube memberships. That's not including Patreon, gift cards, and PayPal donations. Back then, most were speculating that it had to be fake, but the papers showing him as the sole buyer with $151,000 down seems to indicate otherwise. He must have earned around $400k in 2022, and around $380k in 2023. The earnings in the few years prior to that were probably well under $100k.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
IF he is paying it all alone. How do we know who is helping out? Casey could be giving him some money, maybe the parents are helping out as it will eventually be THEIR house. Just because it has his name on the purchaser does not mean there is not help from others.
Mortgage companies are not loaning $604k to anyone with the hopes that charity will help them make the payments.

If you put a down payment on a house underwriting wants to see where that money came from. They also demand to see where the monthly payments are coming from.

Jesus Christ people, Kyle DID buy a $750k house.

Numerous posters are admitting ‘maybe’ they were wrong. There’s no maybe. We were wrong.

Maybe the smartest thing this guy ever did was put his Mom in control of his money. He knows he could take total control of his money over, but even he is smart enough to know that’s not a good move.

Reactions: 16
If he took a conventional mortgage at a 7.77% current interest rate his monthly payments would be $5382. Looks like they made sure to put down at least 20% to avoid the private mortgage insurance

Reactions: 7
Funny thing though- just because one has money, it does not mean they are necessarily respected, well-liked, admired, or honored. A person’s character and contributions to society are more important factors. A thief can have money but it doesn’t mean they have a rich life. KP is lacking the things that lead to a real wealthy life: friends, family, love, and authenticity. A narcissist can never be truly rich and happy, despite their material possessions. Good luck to him managing his overpriced purchase! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If there was a co-signer, it would show on the mortgage. I seriously doubt Brian Stevens sent him $151,000 in cash. Then there's the matter of qualifying for the loan solely under his name. He clearly has the income to qualify. I admit, I was skeptical of the numbers that were shown on his YouTube creator panel last summer, but they look to be accurate now with all things considered.
Maybe the grandparents as since we truly think this will be a retirement home for the parents, maybe they essentially were giving them the money and it was the downpayment for the house.

Reactions: 4
Funny thing though- just because one has money, it does not mean they are necessarily respected, well-liked, admired, or honored. A person’s character and contributions to society are more important factors. A thief can have money but it doesn’t mean they have a rich life. KP is lacking the things that lead to a real wealthy life: friends, family, love, and authenticity. A narcissist can never be truly rich and happy, despite their material possessions. Good luck to him managing his overpriced purchase! 😄
Exactly. KP may be making crazy bank by grifting grandmas on YouTube, but he's still a narcissist man-child with no friends. I will admit, I am impressed he can pull this kind of money with the seriously low effort he puts in. Imagine if he had actually put in effort when his channel was peaking?

I know some are still in denial, but the proof is in the pudding and he's clearly making big money and was smart enough to put his mom in control of it.

I will say, it's probably not going to last forever for Kyle. Only a tiny fraction of YouTubers are able to turn their 'fame' into a sustained long-term career. He had a couple good years on YouTube when his channel took off in 2021 during COVID. He has no backup plan and says he's planning on doing this until he's 50, and obviously is struggling to find ways to grow his channel. Maybe he does it, maybe he doesn't, but I have a feeling it's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows for oar guy here.

I say this as someone who used to earn very good money being self-employed. The money you expect to make can stop very abruptly, and then that income and any savings disappears quick if you maintain a certain high standard of living without any contingency plan. That will happen to Kyle if he's not able to turn his channel around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As I understand it she doesn’t YouTube full time (has real job) and she’s married. They bought this shittily flipped dump but they seem happy and excited. I also imagine it was a fraction of what Ky ky paying…. It’s probably also outside Kyle’s safety zone by the looks of it. Anyone know what she paid?

Reactions: 3
Mortgage companies are not loaning $604k to anyone with the hopes that charity will help them make the payments.

If you put a down payment on a house underwriting wants to see where that money came from. They also demand to see where the monthly payments are coming from.

Jesus Christ people, Kyle DID buy a $750k house.

Numerous posters are admitting ‘maybe’ they were wrong. There’s no maybe. We were wrong.

Maybe the smartest thing this guy ever did was put his Mom in control of his money. He knows he could take total control of his money over, but even he is smart enough to know that’s not a good move.
Agreed with monthly payments but he could easily have money in an account in his name that was gifted to him a long time ago that is truly not his money that was earned by himself.

For his sake, I hope he has put his mother in control of his money as from what we see, he is HORRIBLE at any money skills.

Reactions: 6
A point that no one seems to want to address is the fact that for at least a significant portion of 2022 and into 2023 (and probably up until the present), he absolutely was making significant income per month, yet there is little in his lifestyle to suggest any significant amount of that money was spent. No furniture, used car (and $20k ain't that much let's be honest), pretty limited wardrobe, looking for discounts on everything, no real expensive lifestyle choices, besides a handful of cruises and a couple of trips to mid-priced all-inclusives. Even if he was "only" making +/- $10 or $15k per month, that still far outweighs his lifestyle spending. Superdry and Lorcana don't move the needle.

Based on everything I've seen, I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T have $100-$200k set aside. It's possible Susan WAS involved in making sure the money was properly invested, possibly through a qualified and licensed wealth management professional at her bank (many of the major financial institutions start courting investors with portfolios as small as $50k). The curtailed use of the credit card might also have been part of a credit-building program to insure he had at least some existing credit lines with consistent payment histories.

Reactions: 12
Agreed with monthly payments but he could easily have money in an account in his name that was gifted to him a long time ago that is truly not his money that was earned by himself.

For his sake, I hope he has put his mother in control of his money as from what we see, he is HORRIBLE at any money skills.
We are still holding firm that he isn't paying for this house. We don't know the ins and outs of the deal and how much his mother was involved. For all we know she could just funnel money into his account or make the payments for him. Just because his name is on the house, doesn't 100% mean he's paying for it.

Reactions: 11
The house may be in his name, but that doesn’t mean mom, dad and/or grandparents didn’t give him money for the down payment.
But if he was gifted the money it will definitely flag during the mortgage process. When we bought our house in 2022 we were nitpicked to death over my Dad giving us 10k toward the down payment.

We are still holding firm that he isn't paying for this house. We don't know the ins and outs of the deal and how much his mother was involved. For all we know she could just funnel money into his account or make the payments for him. Just because his name is on the house, doesn't 100% mean he's paying for it.
Still doesn't explain how he qualified for the loan solely under his name. And if someone was funneling him money, that would surely flag under the mortgage process.
---
A point that no one seems to want to address is the fact that for at least a significant portion of 2022 and into 2023 (and probably up until the present), he absolutely was making significant income per month, yet there is little in his lifestyle to suggest any significant amount of that money was spent. No furniture, used car (and $20k ain't that much let's be honest), pretty limited wardrobe, looking for discounts on everything, no real expensive lifestyle choices, besides a handful of cruises and a couple of trips to mid-priced all-inclusives. Even if he was "only" making +/- $10 or $15k per month, that still far outweighs his lifestyle spending. Superdry and Lorcana don't move the needle.

Based on everything I've seen, I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T have $100-$200k set aside. It's possible Susan WAS involved in making sure the money was properly invested, possibly through a qualified and licensed wealth management professional at her bank (many of the major financial institutions start courting investors with portfolios as small as $50k). The curtailed use of the credit card might also have been part of a credit-building program to insure he had at least some existing credit lines with consistent payment histories.
And also consider how he mooches off someone else any opportunity he gets (forgetting his wallet so his sister pays, etc.)

Pallo doesn't strike me as frugal. His behavior indicates he's quite impulsive, so his mom managing his money was a smart move. We don't know exactly how deep that goes, but I'm sure she's also aware that he's incapable of properly managing money. The " 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio" is also likely managed by mom and a wealth management advisor, as I don't see Kyle as an astute investor nor doing anything beyond trading some meme stocks on Robinhood. His mom via the financial advisor probably has him in more stable, dividend-earning stocks and ETFs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Still doesn't explain how he qualified for the loan solely under his name. And if someone was funneling him money, that would surely flag under the mortgage process.
United Wholesale Mortgage underwrites loans for independent mortgage brokers. We obviously don't know all the details behind this but we will bet dollars to donuts that Susan was every bit involved in this.

Unfortunately, Kyle just put a big fat target on his back with that house purchase. 💵 💵 Who’s going to give him money now when it’s clear he makes way more than most of his loyal stans? 😅 Now everyone knows he has money, he has a brand new house, and his address is everywhere for anyone to see. Too bad he wasn’t smart enough to buy in a gated community either. He may need to invest in a home security system. A personal bodyguard may be in order too. Maybe that’s why he wants a dog. Little Bagel (or Tater) could double as a security system and a bodyguard! 🐶

Kyle Pallo #65- He may have money but he’s still dumber than dog doodoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And also consider how he mooches off someone else any opportunity he gets.

Pallo doesn't strike me as frugal. His behavior indicates he's quite impulsive, so his mom managing his money was a smart move. We don't know exactly how deep that goes, but I'm sure she's also aware that he's incapable of properly managing money. The " 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio" is also likely managed by mom and a wealth management advisor, as I don't see Kyle as an astute investor beyond trading some meme stocks on Robinhood. His mom via the financial advisor probably has him in more stable, dividend-producing investments and ETFs.
Exactly. Regardless of his natural spending habits, even if we assume he was "only" bringing in maybe $15k a month for just 18 months, that's still $270k, and there's absolutely zero evidence in his personal possessions, his travel history, or his other visible monetary expenditures to suggest that he's spent even a fraction of that. He's got an apartment lease, food, utility bills, and that's about it. He doesn't even spend much money in the parks.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.