Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re absolutely right! And even if he did have permission and was friends with this other vlogger (Trav & Chelsea) I think is the name if I remember correctly, who recorded it, he probably still wouldn’t post it because his ego wouldn’t allow it!
Yup I have been watching them and they are great and did have permission I assume to vlog on the slides.
---
Yes, Casey and Kyle have an "interior balcony" (which is actually just a window) with a view of someone else's window. Must feel like being at home at the Pallonesian. 🤭

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2727027
View attachment 2727028
Honestly I like that room. I always liked the CP Balcony rooms and with the way the window opens up, it is nicer to me than just having the window, which we have had too in the past.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2024-01-31 12.53.00 PM.png

Kyle Pallo is such a jealous little b*tch! Kp, maybe you shouldn't have filmed the Minions ride during the previews and then stolen glassware from the Harry Potter restaurant.

Good luck with only filming Disney World, considering they aren't building anything new anytime soon except remodeling Splash Mountain and Test Track.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylie doesn’t realize that the historic WWII locations that most Americans would want to visit aren’t necessarily in Germany. Such a WWII buff! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.