• A bag of potatoes to microwave

• Highly collectible Lorcana cards

• Disney stock

• More onesies

• A bridge that I can sell you

• An Adam the Woo style street legal golf cart from some very nice men

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways.
Grifty took a whole week off from “work”. Looking forward to the 💩show that’s going to happen when he has to start paying bills and doing adulty home owner things.

Reactions: 12
Well, I took a second and watched a couple of clips of Grifty's "Temporary Farewell Address" :ROFLMAO: vid and, while marveling at the downvotes that continue (4.4K) to pile up, nobody could watch that without concluding that he, a 30 year old 'person,' is totally mentally and emotionally broken. Sure he is 'spoiled' and enabled by a family that's completely caved to the out of control antics of a foolish man-baby who never has and never will grow up to be a fully functioning adult, but he's obvioiusly far beyond spoiled and arrogant, simple behaviorial traits, beyond a 'Peter Pan Syndrome' example of an adult who refuses to grow up. He's terribly mentally and emotionally flawed and it's going to get worse now as the pressures build.
The idiot acting out on camera for his stans is secondary to the drunken racist, homophobic, misogynistic creepy being who hides behind sock puppets to stalk girls and critics online. That's such twisted and freakishly sick behaviors from someone who's "living my best life," skipping through Disney's fantasy world, and in love with his soulmate.

The Return of the Deadeye
should be quite a sequel, quite a spectacle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap:
  • Pallo sashays around "IFARTS" to look for a Thomas Kinkade art piece for a "special occasion"
  • Kyle announces that he's working on revamping his 'brand' and is thinking of more ways to make money (more livestreams) while complaining that he's stressed and overwhelmed.
  • Cue a 15 minute long video with mini-man crying and stamping his feet over taking a week long break because he's a workaholic and hates taking breaks
  • Kyle and his Doormat move into the new $755k Pallonesian starter house that Susan finally closed on
  • Daily dumps will resume on the 25th :poop:
  • 12+ vlogs aboard Icon of the Seas starts on the 27th

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 8.58.06 AM.png

"Oar" threads are getting some attention from the tattle overlords. T-2 days until the Pallonesian grand opening and a new chapter that will inevitably end with a walk in the woods.

• Haha
Well, I took a second and watched a couple of clips of Grifty's "Temporary Farewell Address" :ROFLMAO: vid and, while marveling at the downvotes that continue (4.4K) to pile up, nobody could watch that without concluding that he, a 30 year old 'person,' is totally mentally and emotionally broken. Sure he is 'spoiled' and enabled by a family that's completely caved to the out of control antics of a foolish man-baby who never has and never will grow up to be a fully functioning adult, but he's obvioiusly far beyond spoiled and arrogant, simple behaviorial traits, beyond a 'Peter Pan Syndrome' example of an adult who refuses to grow up. He's terribly mentally and emotionally flawed and it's going to get worse now as the pressures build.
The idiot acting out on camera for his stans is secondary to the drunken racist, homophobic, misogynistic creepy being who hides behind sock puppets to stalk girls and critics online. That's such twisted and freakishly sick behaviors from someone who's "living my best life," skipping through Disney's fantasy world, and in love with his soulmate.

The Return of the Deadeye should be quite a sequel, quite a spectacle.
Maybe someday he will run for president.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to be a whiner/attention bleep like Kyle, but I thought my thread suggestion had the most votes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a suggestion for when looking for the title suggestions, if you're using a computer click 'Most Liked Posts'

Then press CTRL+F on your keyboard and enter "#64" or whatever the next thread count is. That'll quickly locate the most voted title without having to try and read and look for it.

Reactions: 15
Interesting because you can see on the last page the amount is listed as the previous amount of $604,000.00
Doesn't that mean he put a down payment of $151,000 and the lending amount is $604,000?

Wow KP is ballin' 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.

Those figures shown on his phone were probably accurate then, and he's actually bringing in almost $400k per year just off ads.

Last edited:
  • Wow
It’s in the last thread, but I think it’s so funny that his drunk ass went on X last night after Casey was asleep to defend that Morgonn girl using his sock puppet account. 😂😂😂
---
Yes $151k down $604k mortgage
---
I did it for the team.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A 30 year mortgage for $604,000? Curious to know what kind of interest rate he has.
He's going to be manic in his uploads to keep up with those payments

Reactions: 9
They probably sold grandma’s house(the one who’s is a nursing home) in WI to give baby boy his 151,000 down payment! Wonder if they’re gonna pay that $3,000-$4,000 mortgage payment every month too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.