Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy busy day today but I had to leave a comment. :ROFLMAO:
Great comments and I can only repeat what I've said fromthe start. Everything will be overwhelmed now by "I Bought A $755,000 House Near Disney World in EXCLUSIVE Celebration." :ROFLMAO: nonsense. The lies will be overwhelming ___ off the hook; the attempts to flex will be laughably predictable; his stress will build quickly and relentlessly along with the pressures; his drinking will be out of control as he tries to cope; the family will try to calm him and keep him from imploding; the whining will be monumental; Casey will rub his shoulders (that's about the only thing she'll rub) and tell him how brave and wonderful he is.
The little sniffling, badly acted sashays through the woods are his specialty and will be routine very soon.
The whining about day to day routine problems that will seem like stressful and monumental problems to him. (Casey will be expected to arrange any plumbing/utility/cable...etc any repair issues)
This is his future and it's about to start very, very soon ___ if it hasn't already. That clown family better get ready to keep shelling out
the money and support 24/7 or this whole mess is about to get much, much _________ much messier. The pressures, none of which he's ever
dealt with or imagined, are about to hit the lazy as tit little grifting dwarf like a ton of bricks. Hope Orlando has enough Titos to keep him supplied. :LOL:
Vids staged of him sitting with head in hands when his "illness" conveniently flares up. (Stans will tell him how brave he is for soldiering on in all his pain.
Oh hang on. This could be such fun after the painful cruise vids that are on the way.
The Celebration Choad's Abode is now a reality. GOOD! Let the fun begin.
OH..and make no mistake about it, although his name in on the lending docs (It HAD to be or he would have been torched) Sour Susan is the mover behind this. She had the skillset to get this done for her baby. :LOL: and I'm sure she's given him her time worn lecture on responsibility which he's heard many times in his life and ignored.
Now that she's helped him catch the car, let's see how he handles it.

dogg.jpg

Tedium, out of control lying and acting up, drunken sock puppet rants at X, family visits, whining on another level, Casey trying to calm her 'star,' Sissyhulk trying her best to support him as he deals with the monotony and every day pressures and demands of home life. Sour Susan evidently did squirrel away enough of Pallo's own take when times were good to get him in that little double decker, but chucking it all in that little black hole of a money pit seems bizarre.
They'd have to be counting on DesperatelyKookieCasey to pick up a LOT of the financial slack, god knows Grifty's take these days is meager and depends to a great extent on handouts from the parents added to what he can grift online, supplemented with Casey's income and it all just looks like a prescription for disaster. Don't even entertain that horshit $350K take he and his enablers like to pretend he has. That's insultingly silly. He and they are all one emergency, one unforseen collapse and all bets are off.
In his case it won't be a lifestyle, it will be a FUBAR mess. Count on it!
shitstorm.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, yes, yes and he has ADHD which makes him more of an impulsive buyer and you can see that in many of his vlogs. Maybe they are trying to get Casey to take over his finances so mom doesn't have to deal with it anymore. Maybe that is why dad dad dad was so annoyed by the end of that video as maybe they have had discussions that she needs to let him be an adult and fall if he has to. He is 30, not 20 and just starting out.
Considering he’s never even learned how to cut an onion and thinks butter lettuce is buttered, I can see why 🤡 dad was annoyed. I’m sure that conversation has come up many times. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle didn't 'fool' any mortgage company into giving him a loan.

You can't just get the down payment out of thin air and get it past the mortgage company, just like you can't rely on the kindness of relatives to qualify for a mortgage payment.

Look, Kyle has no redeeming qualities, but, let's face it, everyone is just grasping for straws now.

I have enough credit on the cards in my wallet to purchase a small house, but I have had a card declined. Mistakes happen.

I could buy a $750k house in my sleep, but, I'd still ask the seller for 10k in costs, that house was on the market for a while and I understand one sale fell thru.

I know people that others would be shocked at what they are worth, or, what they make.

I have a feeling Kyle has done very well. BUT, that list someone posted had Nate making 313k and he has an absolute tit-ton more views than the dwarf.

I think Susan controls all the loot. I think Kylie is on an allowance. I think, RIGHT NOW, is probably the sweet spot where oar little guy can qualify for a mortgage, but I see things going downhill career-wise for him. If he doesn't make any changes, within a couple years this place will be the Pallo family retirement center.
I agree that we just don't know what happens behind closed doors in any family or person's life.

BUT...I do think it is odd that if he makes so much money that he doesn't have medical, especially when he has issues and medicine to live on. That is not something you can be frugal about.

I do think he makes very bad decisions with things he buys though. He is very impulsive and doesn't seem to do research on things and just jump the gun.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Crazy busy day today but I had to leave a comment. :ROFLMAO:
Great comments and I can only repeat what I've said fromthe start. Everything will be overwhelmed now by "I Bought A $755,000 House Near Disney World in EXCLUSIVE Celebration." :ROFLMAO: nonsense. The lies will be overwhelming ___ off the hook; the attempts to flex will be laughably predictable; his stress will build quickly and relentlessly along with the pressures; his drinking will be out of control as he tries to cope; the family will try to calm him and keep him from imploding; the whining will be monumental; Casey will rub his shoulders (that's about the only thing she'll rub) and tell him how brave and wonderful he is.
The little sniffling, badly acted sashays through the woods are his specialty and will be routine very soon.
The whining about day to day routine problems that will seem like stressful and monumental problems to him. (Casey will be expected to arrange any plumbing/utility/cable...etc any repair issues)
This is his future and it's about to start very, very soon ___ if it hasn't already. That clown family better get ready to keep shelling out
the money and support 24/7 or this whole mess is about to get much, much _________ much messier. The pressures, none of which he's ever
dealt with or imagined, are about to hit the lazy as tit little grifting dwarf like a ton of bricks. Hope Orlando has enough Titos to keep him supplied. :LOL:
Vids staged of him sitting with head in hands when his "illness" conveniently flares up. (Stans will tell him how brave he is for soldiering
Oh hang on. This could be such fun after the painful cruise vids that are on the way.
The Celebration Choad's Abode is now a reality. GOOD! Let the fun begin.
OH..and make no mistake about it, although his name in on the lending docs (It HAD to be or he would have been torched) Sour Susan is the mover behind this. She had the skillset to get this done for her baby. :LOL: and I'm sure she's given him her time worn lecture on responsibility which he's heard many times in his life and ignored.

View attachment 2709750

Tedium, out of control lying and acting up, drunken sock puppet rants at X, family visits, whining on another level, Casey trying to calm her 'star,' Sissyhulk trying her best to support him as he deals with the monotony and every day pressures and demands of home life. Sour Susan evidently did squirrel away enough of Pallo's own take when times were good to get him in that little double decker, but chucking it all in that little black hole of a money pit seems bizarre.
hey'd have to be counting on DesperatelyKookieCasey to pick up a LOT of the financial slack, god knows Grifty's take these days is meager and depends to a great extent on handouts from the parents added to what he can grift online, supplemented with Casey's income and it all just looks like a prescription for disaster. Don't even entertain that horshit $350K take he and his enablers like to pretend he has. That's insultingly silly.
In his case it won't be a lifestyle, it will be a FUBAR mess. Count on it!
View attachment 2709756
That should be the next title!
Kylie Buys a Home. So It Begins. The Great tit Storm of Our Time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can't just get the down payment out of thin air and get it past the mortgage company, just like you can't rely on the kindness of relatives to qualify for a mortgage payment.
This right here 1,000%. If you just show up with $150k for a down payment, you absolutely will have the lender so far up your ass that an anesthesia-free colonoscopy will be a welcome break.

I think Susan controls all the loot. I think Kylie is on an allowance. I think, RIGHT NOW, is probably the sweet spot where oar little guy can qualify for a mortgage, but I see things going downhill career-wise for him. If he doesn't make any changes, within a couple years this place will be the Pallo family retirement center.
Exactly this.

I know it's hard to wrap one's head around the fact the lazy dwarf is making bookoo bucks spending an hour or two making poorly made home videos, but he still has a lot of loyal stans who watch his videos everyday.

But I guarantee the dwarf won't be laughing in a few years at the current rate things are going.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure what is sadder.... the fact that he actually makes this much money or that his mom is fully in charge of his finances. If he was able to drop $151k on a down payment, he must still have quite a bit in savings. And here is the thing that bothers me most... most of us here aren't haters just to be haters. We have given him nothing but good ideas of how his channel could be better if he actually tried or gave a tit. Can you imagine how much money he'd be making if he put any time at all into his videos? I almost don't blame him for putting out diapers full of baby tit that he does if he is able to make this much money doing basically nothing. Of course he was able to have this much saved by being the cheapest guy in the world. I don't blame him for being cheap if he was saving this much money, but jfc he could still better. This makes me think that JoJo must have a million in the bank. My brain hurts from trying to process dipshits like Kyle making this kind of money. He is the true definition of a grifter. He is swindling his users views (which turn into ad money for him) with fraudulent travel advice.

Reactions: 11
I just don't understand how his name being on the mortgage could be explained away if this is Susan's place and being purchased by her?

They had to look solely at his tax returns and financials, unless she was a co-signer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not sure what is sadder.... the fact that he actually makes this much money or that his mom is fully in charge of his finances. If he was able to drop $151k on a down payment, he must still have quite a bit in savings. And here is the thing that bothers me most... most of us here aren't haters just to be haters. We have given him nothing but good ideas of how his channel could be better if he actually tried or gave a tit. Can you imagine how much money he'd be making if he put any time at all into his videos? I almost don't blame him for putting out diapers full of baby tit that he does if he is able to make this much money doing basically nothing. Of course he was able to have this much saved by being the cheapest guy in the world. I don't blame him for being cheap if he was saving this much money, but jfc he could still better. This makes me think that JoJo must have a million in the bank. My brain hurts from trying to process dipshits like Kyle making this kind of money. He is the true definition of a grifter. He is swindling his users views (which turn into ad money for him) with fraudulent travel advice.
I have a friend who between her, her husband and mom put 90K down on a house. The mom is VERY frugal and I believe she has saved every penny she could forever so it is not unheard of.

Heck, maybe someone won the lotto or had a windfall. We just never know anyone's real finances.

Again I just feel the decisions he has made since I have been watching are not very good if he really has this much money. Walking around with no medical, dental, eye is not smart IMO at all. I have had emergencies in my life with myself, husband and kids and it would have been a pretty penny if we didn't have medical insurance.
---
I just don't understand how his name being on the mortgage and title could be explained away if this is Susan's place and being purchased by her?
Maybe he bought it now and then he will sell it to the parents in a few years when they are ready to move down there and this is the home they wanted.

Reactions: 3
Not sure what is sadder.... the fact that he actually makes this much money or that his mom is fully in charge of his finances. If he was able to drop $151k on a down payment, he must still have quite a bit in savings.
I'm not so sure he needs to be making as much as some people think. As I've said repeatedly, if he was clearing even as little as $10k a month, with what little he has in housing and living expenses, he could easily be salting away some significant cash (especially if Susan is controlling the purse strings). Now, I do think he probably had a few months where he could quite easily have cleared $30k+ and a few of those months back-to-back could account for the cash in the bank.

As to the assumption that "he must still have quite a bit in savings", I would probably disagree. When we were saving up for our first house, just about everything we were able to put aside went into our down payment account. When we made our down payment, it probably consumed 90% of our savings, because that's what we were saving for and when we had enough, we bought that first house. Then, we started saving again.

We still want to see how he manages to insure the home and pay bills, HOA and taxes all while being the big travel vlogger that he claims to be.

And something seems off. Like this was all in play a long time ago. According to this, he never changed his address when he moved out of the bro-spot. Per FL law, your name and address changes must be updated on BOTH your driver license/ID Card and title/registration within 30 days after changing your name or address.

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 4.25.23 PM.png

Maybe he bought it now and then he will sell it to the parents in a few years when they are ready to move down there and this is the home they wanted.
Maybe Susan has been putting funds in an account for Kyle so he had the down payment. We know someone in NY that bought a condo and her parents deposited funds monthly to cover the mortgage payment. They paid for the condo but the payments came out under her name. Parents can do some strange things for coddled kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But he had to be earning enough to get approved for a $600k+ loan by the lender without a co-signer. He's the sole borrower.

He must be earning at least $10k per month, but if we're going with that then I'd say the figures shown on his phone were accurate, and his lowest earning month was January (when he takes his breaks) where he earned $19k. His best month from the 6 month timespan shown was $38k. And that's only YouTube ad revenue. He was bringing in another ~$2,000 per month from Patreon. Probably only ~$500 or less these days.

Going by this, he was earning upwards of $50k per month in the later half of 2022.

Advertisers must pay a huge CPM for his videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We still want to see how he manages to insure the home and pay bills, HOA and taxes all while being the big travel vlogger that he claims to be.

And something seems off. Like this was all in play a long time ago. According to this, he never changed his address when he moved out of the bro-spot. Per FL law, your name and address changes must be updated on BOTH your driver license/ID Card and title/registration within 30 days after changing your name or address.

View attachment 2709854

Maybe Susan has been putting funds in an account for Kyle so he had the down payment. We know someone in NY that bought a condo and her parents deposited funds monthly to cover the mortgage payment. They paid for the condo but the payments came out under her name. Parents can do some strange things for coddled kids.
Maybe the luxjureee apartment is in Banker's name? That's why Kylie has no clue what the rent is.. and why he never updated his legal address (and also ditched the PO Box)

Reactions: 5
He still had to be earning enough to get approved for the mortgage. So he has to be earning pretty good money.

His living expenses have been very low (mooching, no car payment, no furniture, etc.). I don't see how it's that much of a stretch to consider that Susan was stashing away and investing a ton of money for him between 2021-2023 for the down payment.
---
No wonder he didn't bother to update his Patreon anymore and why he puts out the lazy slop he does. Hell, $400k for "working" (waving a camera around, eating and rambling incoherently) for 1-2 hours per day is a pretty stellar gig. Why bust your ass working a 9 to 5 just to make a tiny fraction of that walking around Disney for an hour?

Kyle seems to think it'll last forever though. He might be able to eke out another year but then things could get dicey at the current trajectory, unless he's able to figure out how to turn his channel around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But he had to be earning enough to get approved for a $600k+ loan by the lender without a co-signer. He's the sole borrower.
He'd need what, about $150k annual (25%) to qualify, using some pretty broad assumptions? If he used 2021 and 2022 tax returns, he could easily have "cheated" that gross up closer to $180k annually. $600k at 7.4% is around $4k per month, which would be around 32% of gross at $150k, which is just north of what most lenders would consider the max, or 27% of gross at $180k (which I think would be doable for several lenders).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.