Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, Kyle just put a big fat target on his back with that house purchase.šŸ’µ šŸ’µ Whoā€™s going to give him money now when itā€™s clear he makes way more than most of his loyal stans? šŸ˜… Now everyone knows he has money, he has a brand new house, and his address is everywhere for anyone to see. Too bad he wasnā€™t smart enough to buy in a gated community either. He may need to invest in a home security system. A personal bodyguard may be in order too. Maybe thatā€™s why he wants a dog. Little Bagel (or Tater) could double as a security system and a bodyguard! šŸ¶

Kyle Pallo #65- He may have money but heā€™s still dumber than dog doodoo!
That's what I'm curious about. The upcoming vlog on the 25th is going to be him flexing his 3/4 quarter million dollar house in the title and throughout the vlog. Most of his stans, judging from many of the comments, appear to be barely scraping by.

It'll be interesting to see how many superchats he gets on his upcoming livestream. If I were one his stans, I'd question why he needs donations when he's bragging about buying a new $755k house and going on a $5,000+ Icon cruise. But then again, his stans are probably not the most rational bunch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just donā€™t knowā€¦ things still donā€™t make sense to me. I guess if Susan did have a tight grip on his income then she could have saved and invested his finances wisely. But if heā€™s ballin out of control, it still doesnā€™t explain a LOT of things like we already said: buying an old car (not to mention keeping his old clunker for as long as he did), constantly using Caseyā€™s discount, making his whole family pay for him when they come see him when it should be the other way around, and honestly, he wouldnā€™t have ā€œlostā€ his first house, plus SO many other things that donā€™t add up. Also, Kyle is just a tiny fish in a huge sea of YouTubers, many of which are way more successful than he is, and it just seems so odd that a rinky dink, practically nobody Disney YouTuber who puts out videos that are worse than some peopleā€™s home movies, would be pulling in more money than a brain surgeon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For me, it now makes me wonder that the conversation that Banker Mom was having when Kyle was filming where she said "thank you for working with Kyle" wasn't with the realtor, but with a mortgage broker. We know this isn't the home that Kylie wanted, we know Palloclan has definite involvement including budgets, spreadsheets and recommendations on furniture. I think this is still their retirement home which will be filled with furniture which they have instructed Kylie to purchase. I feel Kylie will play this up with continuing the "2-3 year starter home" schtick.

Reactions: 9
I just donā€™t knowā€¦ things still donā€™t make sense to me. I guess if Susan did have a tight grip on his income then she could have saved and invested his finances wisely. But if heā€™s ballin out of control, it still doesnā€™t explain a LOT of things like we already said: buying an old car (not to mention keeping his old clunker for as long as he did), constantly using Caseyā€™s discount, making his whole family pay for him when they come see him when it should be the other way around, and honestly, he wouldnā€™t have ā€œlostā€ his first house, plus SO many other things that donā€™t add up. Also, Kyle is just a tiny fish in a huge sea of YouTubers, many of which are way more successful than he is, and it just seems so odd that a rinky dink, practically nobody Disney YouTuber who puts out videos that are worse than some peopleā€™s home movies, would be pulling in more money than a brain surgeon.
Nah, heā€™s not making anywhere close to a brain surgeon!
It is strange that he lost his first house if he was making so much money, unless he just didnā€™t have a long enough income history to secure the mortgage. Perhaps having the additional 2023 year is what convinced the mortgage company.
At any rate, his behavior is just due to being a narcissistic asshole. He wasnā€™t broke. He was (and still is) just selfish, stingy, and greedy. And he makes impulsive dumb decisions so his mother kept his money guarded.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if his 2022 and 2021 tax returns did not work at that time for the earlier house?

Reactions: 2
If we look at everything:

Indicators that he's earning money:
  1. "Accidentally" showed his YouTube revenue panel in a vlog last year, which showed him earning $167,000 between Dec 2022 and May 2023.
  2. Deed and mortgage papers show solely his name on the house purchase with a $151,000 down payment.
  3. Pallo himself bragging that he makes the "big bucks" and earns $18 per 1,000 views.
Indicators that he's not earning money:
  • Complains often about the price of things
  • Mooches off others every chance he gets, including his family when they visit
  • Bought a 13 year old used car
  • Didn't know how much he's paying for rent or how much his massage membership costs
Until seeing the deed info, I thought that he couldn't possibly be earning that much solely based off his behavior and habits. But always considered the possibility that his mom could be controlling his money. We know she's a manager on his channel, controls his bank account, handles his taxes, had to add up his purchases for him in Aulani, and he calls her up to get "permission" for big purchases.

For the car purchase, she probably limited him to a certain budget. Remember that he had to wait for a check in the mail from Wisconsin to give the "two sweet gentlemen." For the house purchase, she had to fly down and approve the purchase.

He complains and wishes that he had a 'Rolex,' but he can't get one because Susan won't authorize it.

If I had to guess, she collects all of the incoming revenue and gives Kyle a "living allowance." Then she invests the majority of it. As @ProfessorFate and @Hardly Here pointed out, he's made a significant portion during 2022 and 2023 while his expenses have been barebones. It would be quite easy to save up $200k+ through that period.

It's also possible that Susan has some kind of conservatorship over him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well, considering the fact that his parents were here to look at the house, and his mom mentioned, possibly becoming a snowbird thatā€™s where all the speculation/theories are coming from. Besides the fact that heā€™s always complaining about spending money yet tries to act like a baller at the damn time. Just sayin!
I still believe that somehow the other ball hasnā€™t dropped.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pallo grandparents started putting money away for their children, grandchildren, etc. The greatest gen were incredibly frugal. My grandfather barely made out of 10th grade, was forced to retire early due to injury and raised a working class household with 6 children. I found out that his estate was worth a few million due to the fact that he was frugal and invested for 50+ years of his life.

It's also not out of the realm of possibility that this 1099 income over the last 2 years qualified for the 600K mortgage. I firmly believe Sue is managing the finances, and pulling the strings, an informal conservatorship, if you will.

"Vlogging" is not a sustainable career and this situation absolutely is a textbook example of failure to launch. KP may flex this house but he's in over his head if he thinks he can continue to make payments on a 600K mortgage by putzing around Disney a couple hours a day for the rest of his working life.

I may not have just closed on a $750K house, but am pretty confident in the fact that my household is in a much better position than the Pallos and their star Gerber Baby

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My understanding is that you can be on the deed and not on the mortgage.

Reactions: 5
Mortgage companies are not loaning $604k to anyone with the hopes that charity will help them make the payments.

If you put a down payment on a house underwriting wants to see where that money came from. They also demand to see where the monthly payments are coming from.

Jesus Christ people, Kyle DID buy a $750k house.

Numerous posters are admitting ā€˜maybeā€™ they were wrong. Thereā€™s no maybe. We were wrong.

Maybe the smartest thing this guy ever did was put his Mom in control of his money. He knows he could take total control of his money over, but even he is smart enough to know thatā€™s not a good move.
THANK YOU!!!!!! my sentiments exactly! People have to stop with the narrative. Kyle is just a CHEAP ASS

in 2010 I had a relative who married a man with a great job but had wealthy parents and the couldn't qualify for a 1million dollar home even tho they had the money to make the payments. His parents gifted him $500K and the mortgage company gave him even more problems!!! they found a cheaper house and his parents paid for it cash instead. Its not that easy.

I know many here are still speculating what KP is actually earning. Let's assume he is indeed pulling in the $400K+ yearly, then why settle for that particular house (no yard, no pool, KP not terribly fond of as he calls it a "starter home")? There are other listings in the Celebration area with nicer amenities (including the initial one listed by the "mean seller"). They could have stretched the price point a bit further by looking at other houses (for someone who makes a $400K+ income, looking into something close to $1M isn't out of the question). Something doesn't make sense with all of this. Perhaps his portfolio isn't so šŸ”„ after all.

Reactions: 12
But if he was gifted the money it will definitely flag during the mortgage process. When we bought our house in 2022 we were nitpicked to death over my Dad giving us 10k toward the down payment.
I am wondering if it was gifted a long time ago and kept in an account for a rainy day.
---
For me, it now makes me wonder that the conversation that Banker Mom was having when Kyle was filming where she said "thank you for working with Kyle" wasn't with the realtor, but with a mortgage broker. We know this isn't the home that Kylie wanted, we know Palloclan has definite involvement including budgets, spreadsheets and recommendations on furniture. I think this is still their retirement home which will be filled with furniture which they have instructed Kylie to purchase. I feel Kylie will play this up with continuing the "2-3 year starter home" schtick.
ITA with you. NO WAY this is the house he would have picked to live in compared to that one he wanted before.

Reactions: 8
Well, good for him for being to get a $755,000 house. I just do not understand why he would purchase such an expensive home that doesn't have any of the things he always said he wanted. He acted like he did not care for a lot of what that house.. it just doesn't make sense to me.

• Heart
I know many here are still speculating what KP is actually earning. Let's assume he is indeed pulling in the $400K+ yearly, then why settle for that particular house (no yard, no pool, KP not terribly fond of as he calls it a "starter home")? There are other listings in the Celebration area with nicer amenities (including the initial one listed by the "mean seller"). They could have stretched the price point a bit further by looking at other houses (for someone who makes a $400K+ income, looking into something close to $1M isn't out of the question). Something doesn't make sense with all of this. Perhaps his portfolio isn't so šŸ”„ after all.
I would give credit to Susan for this. She can probably see the steady decline of his channel so she strongly encouraged him to stick to the smaller house. Hence she kept saying he may be there longer than 3 years because you never know what can happen. Ie, your ā€œcareerā€ may flop and youā€™ll need a financial backup plan (even though Kyle doesnā€™t like backup plans).

Reactions: 8
That's what I'm curious about. The upcoming vlog on the 25th is going to be him flexing his 3/4 quarter million dollar house in the title and throughout the vlog. Most of his stans, judging from many of the comments, appear to be barely scraping by.

It'll be interesting to see how many superchats he gets on his upcoming livestream. If I were one his stans, I'd question why he needs donations when he's bragging about buying a new $755k house and going on a $5,000+ Icon cruise. But then again, his stans are probably not the most rational bunch.
If Trump, a self proclaimed multi billionaire, can get fools to send him money, Tater no doubt will do the same.

Something doesnā€™t add up to me in all of this (the home purchase on his own) but time will tell.

Maybe Kyle drives for Uber/Lyft. He certainly has the time and is in a great location to make money off vacationers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that he'd choose this house and call it his "starter house" for a couple years is still perplexing. It doesn't have anything he said he was looking for, other than being in "newer" Celebration. He looked so salty about the size of the bathroom and bedroom. It's odd that he'd choose this one, when so many other much nicer homes around the same price appeared on the market in that area since embarking on his "house hunt" in January 2023.

Reactions: 10
THIS RIGHT HERE! Iā€™ll admit I was wrong. He definitely bought the house, itā€™s in his name but somethingā€™s fishy about this entire transaction! Call me a hatter if you want to! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
I have a college program friend who after our program was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I donā€™t know the details of the story, but he wound up $40 million richer because he sued his hospital. He now has an amazing place in Golden Oak and lives a care free life. I am not suggesting this is how kylie was able to get into that home in Celebration. What I am certain of is that there are a myriad of ways kylie was able to get into that home. We just are not certain of which way exactly it was.
---
The fact that he'd choose this house and call it his "starter house" for a couple years is still perplexing. It doesn't have anything he said he was looking for, other than being in "newer" Celebration. He looked so salty about the size of the bathroom and bedroom. It's odd that he'd choose this one, when so many other much nicer homes around the same price appeared on the market in that area since embarking on his "house hunt" in January 2023.
I canā€™t shake that bathroom interaction out of my head.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe Kyle drives for Uber/Lyft. He certainly has the time and is in a great location to make money off vacationers.
He can't use his two door Barbie coupe for rideshare. Maybe he's driving Casey's four door sedan and moonlighting in novel ways. šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again, no one seems to want to explain where his money went, because it's definitely not reflected in his lifestyle, his purchases, etc. As I said above, even if he "only" made $150k each of the last two years, there's nothing in any of his videos to suggest that he's been spending more than maybe $4 or $5k a month, soaking wet. So, the money had to go somewhere, and I'm guessing it was an investment structure that Susan had set up through a professional wealth manager. He's making some amount of money, and spending almost nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.