Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably sold grandma’s house(the one who’s is a nursing home) in WI to give baby boy his 151,000 down payment! Wonder if they’re gonna pay that $3,000-$4,000 mortgage payment every month too! 😂
Looks like the grandparents house was never up for sale.

So either a sugar daddy coughed up $151,000 in cash or Pallo is actually making bank. And the sugar daddy scenario seems very unlikely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Im no Kyle Lover but everyone here needs to admit they were wrong and the over speculation of things has to chill. its in Kyle's name and his mama and clown didn't sign for it! I don't think it has anything to do with his parents at all and hes just stingy with his money. and his mom being a banker probably help him with his finances. Hes an arrogant asshole but he put his money where his mouth is with this one. I doubt his parents have that kind of coin. I will say hes doing other things besides youtube and maybe his portfolio was really fire but his mom handles everything with his finances. If we are gonna call him out on his bullshit be correct about it, and chill with the crazy assumptions.

Reactions: 15
Im no Kyle Lover but everyone here needs to admit they were wrong and the over speculation of things has to chill. its in Kyle's name and his mama and clown didn't sign for it! I don't think it has anything to do with his parents at all and hes just stingy with his money. and his mom being a banker probably help him with his finances. Hes an arrogant asshole but he put his money where his mouth is with this one. I doubt his parents have that kind of coin. I will say hes doing other things besides youtube and maybe his portfolio was really fire but his mom handles everything with his finances. If we are gonna call him out on his bullshit be correct about it, and chill with the crazy assumptions.
I get the speculation over people saying he was broke just based on his behavior, always seeing Casey or his parents pay in the vlogs, complaining about $6 pot stickers, $500 debit card limit, and countless other examples. So I wouldn't shame people over speculating that.

I can admit when I'm wrong. I think it's very likely that his mom has been doing a good job of managing his finances and stashing money away for him over the past couple years. I just can't see him as some financial guru, he's a total moron and too impulsive. There has been several times where he had to consult with his mom for big purchases or wait for her to mail a check (such as with the car purchase), so it seems that was always the case. Perhaps why she had to fly down to look at the house, to "approve" the purchase and release the funds that she manages for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get the speculation over people saying he was broke just based on his behavior, always seeing Casey or his parents pay in the vlogs, complaining about $6 pot stickers, $500 debit card limit, and what not. So I wouldn't shame people over speculating that.

I can admit when I'm wrong. I think it's very likely that his mom has been doing a good job of managing his finances and stashing money away for him. I just can't see him as some financial guru, he's a total moron.
Your correct! I agree, its the die hard people that flood this thread with their crazy ideas and always pushing the narrative every chance they get so then we all just assume its true. But I see him as a cheapskate and he'll take advantage of anyone willing to pay but in reality he has his coins all along. and I agree he has tit for brains he def doesn't manage his own finances.

Reactions: 12
I’m not surprised he has the downpayment money. He definitely put money away during those years living with Jojo and having minimal expenses. But $604,000 is a hefty mortgage. He likely needs to pay close to $4000 per month. Plus he will have HOA fees, utilities, property taxes, etc. That’s a big chunk of his inconsistent and dwindling paycheck. The fact still remains that his channel, and income, are not growing. At best, they’re stagnant, but they look more like a rapid decline. If KP can pull himself together and turn things around, I’d commend him. But from the looks of it so far, he doesn’t have the capacity to grow his career. Those monthly payments will feel heavier and heavier each month.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Youtube careers along with the $$$ that goes along with it can disappear in a minute. Google/ Adsense however they get paid can change at any time but more likely someone with Kyle's personality will say or do something that will sink his channel overnight. Seems like anyone can get a mortgage again (just like before the 2008 crash) because I don't know how mortgage lenders can consider Youtube income to be steady or reliable

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m not surprised he has the downpayment money. He definitely put money away during those years living with Jojo and having minimal expenses. But $604,000 is a hefty mortgage. He likely needs to pay close to $4000 per month. Plus he will have HOA fees, utilities, property taxes, etc. That’s a big chunk of his inconsistent and dwindling paycheck. The fact still remains that his channel, and income, are not growing. At best, they’re stagnant, but they look more like a rapid decline. If KP can pull himself together and turn things around, I’d commend him. But from the looks of it so far, he doesn’t have the capacity to grow his career. Those monthly payments will feel heavier and heavier each month.
Subscriber growth is non-existent, views are on a decline, and not a single metric of his is growing. The metrics held up somewhat overall in 2023, but December numbers should be concerning for him, especially when comparing year-over-year. Probably not the smartest idea to take out a $604,000 mortgage for a "starter house" with a declining channel and no backup plan.

Reactions: 13
So as it reads he/the family is on the hook for $604k for 30 years plus $1164 yearly HOA (unless there is an increase) and an estimate $9k in property taxes for 2024? On top of that he has bills, cost of living and insurance. Baby boy better double down on those shower scenes for the sugar daddies. Good luck chuck!

Bet he still blames Casey for the lack of travel in 2024 even though he's now sandbagged by the house.

• Haha
Youtube careers along with the $$$ that goes along with it can disappear in a minute. Google/ Adsense however they get paid can change at any time but more likely someone with Kyle's personality will say or do something that will sink his channel overnight. Seems like anyone can get a mortgage again (just like before the 2008 crash) because I don't know how mortgage lenders can Youtube income to be steady or reliable
It's actually like he did. 2 years of tax returns. Good credit. Down payment. Reserves.

Reactions: 4
Youtube careers along with the $$$ that goes along with it can disappear in a minute. Google/ Adsense however they get paid can change at any time but more likely someone with Kyle's personality will say or do something that will sink his channel overnight. Seems like anyone can get a mortgage again (just like before the 2008 crash) because I don't know how mortgage lenders can Youtube income to be steady or reliable
I remember when I was younger and self-employed, even with a ton of cash on hand, it was quite a feat to qualify for a mortgage. Judging by Kyle's metrics, his channel never really took off until mid-2022, so that's quite a short period to prove income to cover a $600k+ loan.

Reactions: 10
Im no Kyle Lover but everyone here needs to admit they were wrong and the over speculation of things has to chill. its in Kyle's name and his mama and clown didn't sign for it! I don't think it has anything to do with his parents at all and hes just stingy with his money.
If we accept that KP actually is making good money, then his stinginess and grifting are even more repulsive. It’s one thing to be broke and begging. But to be “rich” and grifting is disgusting. If he can afford that house on his own, he should be paying for every meal when his family visits. He should’ve bought Alexa her headphones for her birthday. He should’ve bought his mom 2 Disney platters she wanted for Mother’s Day. He should be buying Casey real jewelry and not $18 trinkets from Epcot. What a disgusting cheap excuse of a man! He keeps all his money to flex a house purchase but he cannot show generosity with the people he supposedly loves.

KP may think he’s owning the hatters with this house, but this just confirms how selfish, stingy, and greedy he is. He would’ve garnered more understanding for his actions if he were dirt poor. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I get the speculation over people saying he was broke just based on his behavior, always seeing Casey or his parents pay in the vlogs, complaining about $6 pot stickers, $500 debit card limit, and countless other examples. So I wouldn't shame people over speculating that.

I can admit when I'm wrong. I think it's very likely that his mom has been doing a good job of managing his finances and stashing money away for him over the past couple years. I just can't see him as some financial guru, he's a total moron and too impulsive. There has been several times where he had to consult with his mom for big purchases or wait for her to mail a check (such as with the car purchase), so it seems that was always the case. Perhaps why she had to fly down to look at the house, to "approve" the purchase and release the funds that she manages for him.
Well, considering the fact that his parents were here to look at the house, and his mom mentioned, possibly becoming a snowbird that’s where all the speculation/theories are coming from. Besides the fact that he’s always complaining about spending money yet tries to act like a baller at the damn time. Just sayin!

I've pretty much lost all faith in humanity now. Kp just bought a $755,000 house himself and his job is filming Disney World and stealing glassware from Universal. None of this makes sense to me, but there it is. I'm now thinking the Tim Tracker must be a multi-millionaire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They probably sold grandma’s house(the one who’s is a nursing home) in WI to give baby boy his 151,000 down payment! Wonder if they’re gonna pay that $3,000-$4,000 mortgage payment every month too! 😂
Exactly. Doesn't mean he can afford the mortgage by himself. He might have had a bunch of cosigners.

Reactions: 8
This is likely why he hasn't booked cruises yet. You don't want to be spending money before you sign those closing papers and that rate it locked in.
---
Exactly. Doesn't mean he can afford the mortgage by himself. He might have had a bunch of cosigners.
They'd have been listed with him on that document.

Reactions: 11
Looks like the grandparents house was never up for sale.

So either a sugar daddy coughed up $151,000 in cash or Pallo is actually making bank. And the sugar daddy scenario seems very unlikely.
Doesn't mean the grandparents didn't have money that they wanted to gift him.

Reactions: 6
The house may be in his name, but that doesn’t mean mom, dad and/or grandparents didn’t give him money for the down payment.

Reactions: 12
We have NO clue where he got that money from. He could very easily have it gifted to him and have cosigners and others helping to pay the mortgage. Nothing is always black and white in life :)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.