Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sock puppet post last night. He really thinks he's tough, doesn't he?

005621.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've noticed that his IG has gone quiet over the last week or two. Possibly scared that some hatters are in the parks during the holidays and would find him and get some pitchers of him?

Reactions: 10
We haven’t seen his BF, I mean future brother in law recently. I wonder if he’s finally had enough of his 💩
We haven't seen Kevin and Brianne since he was forced to delete the North Carolina vlog 🤔
Great catch. Hadn’t even thought of those two for a while. There’s definitely something up with their absence from the vlog, especially seeing they’re Casey’s only family in central Florida & the holidays are here. I wouldn’t doubt the Dad put the word out that Kyle’s obtrusive bullshit with his family is done & Casey’s on her own in that regard. Totally embarrassing

Reactions: 12
God forbid he actually wait in lines like 75% of park guests.
He's a celebrity, a star. You expect him to wait in lines with the common folk even though he has no responsibilities and no reason to get back to that matchbox-sized apartment except to play Call of Duty and seethe on his sock puppet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It doesn’t seem light Christmas, without the dashboard of Kyle’s car lit up light a Christmas tree. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great catch. Hadn’t even thought of those two for a while. There’s definitely something up with their absence from the vlog, especially seeing they’re Casey’s only family in central Florida & the holidays are here. I wouldn’t doubt the Dad put the word out that Kyle’s obtrusive bullshit with his family is done & Casey’s on her own in that regard. Totally embarrassing
That whole thing is so odd. There's also been zero mention about Casey's family from either of them since that vlog. Just guessing here, but it does seem like something went down. Especially to make the orc delete an entire vlog. He never deletes anything.
---
Tattle Life now comes up when you Google Kevin and Brianne's names. It's the #2 result for Kevin. They've had to seen it. It also appears when searching for Tom Durliat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20231223-095739_YouTube.jpg

Today's Daily FLOSS (first lie or stupid statement)

48 seconds in. Says this car "almost drilled him" as he pans down and shows himself in the walking lane, and shows the car clearly in the driving lane driving a mere 5 mph. It's not the cars fault you have a fat ass Kyle

Moments later, he asked people who were watching a video of they could feel the breeze that was blowing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He gets to Hollywood Studios at 9:30 AM. He waddles around the park, rambles, and complains. He goes into a gift shop and then fingers some merchandise with his greasy fingers. Then he's out of the park before 11:00 AM. Another hard days work complete for oar dwarf.

He didn't even ride Slinky Dog because the wait was too long (20 minutes).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought he wasn't supposed to be critical of the parks. That he gets mad when people get critical. He talks tit about Hollywood Studios. He apparently had better ideas, but doesn't mention any of those.

Reactions: 11
I thought he wasn't supposed to be critical of the parks. That he gets mad when people get critical. He talks tit about Hollywood Studios. He apparently had better ideas, but doesn't mention any of those.
Yep, remember when he was getting mad at his fans for being critical of the parks/resorts?

2 weeks ago:

005623.png

He seems to have no self-awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much do you want to bet he didn't even write that himself? All of the words are spelled out, and the grammar is very nearly correct. The only egregious fault is that the comma should be a colon.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.