Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, if we can't even trust Kyle to be honest about who's sponsoring his fitcation, who can we trust?

Reactions: 8
Funny how all of the "influencers" haven't posted about the treadmill on their IG accounts.
I mean, I'd figure Kyle and Casey would at least be eating off it.

But what's her name said she already had the tracking number, so clearly it wasn't some kind of scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, I'd figure Kyle and Casey would at least be eating off it.

But what's her name said she already had the tracking number, so clearly it wasn't some kind of scam.
When did she say this? We can't imagine it takes that long to send a treadmill.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed that his IG has gone quiet over the last week or two. Possibly scared that some hatters are in the parks during the holidays and would find him and get some pitchers of him?
Like clockwork - make a post about him not being on IG and BAM... today he's posted multiple times on his story that he is in Epcot.

Hi Kylie!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone had the chance to check on the celebrity Peter’s autograph in the book at contemporary? We arrive in 3 days but just checking if someone got to the book first.

Reactions: 7
Funny how all of the "influencers" haven't posted about the treadmill on their IG accounts.
Guarantee after the flood of orders failed to materialize, the company said “duck it, sue me” & called the entire campaign payout even. They got a free room for their time, that’s honestly more than they deserve for the work they put in

Reactions: 11
Like clockwork - make a post about him not being on IG and BAM... today he's posted multiple times on his story that he is in Epcot.

Hi Kylie!
Who is he?
412623790_899570531557496_8448925156346866586_n (1).jpg

Meeting some stans.
412320748_324361160437953_8888894612954990847_n.jpg

Chugger time. You already know.
412434779_1518163618752951_8126622534291397692_n.jpg

Disney b dum.
412596556_1707215759771856_6398056552305285217_n (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
KierraLanice and Kyle are besties that rock out to Taylor Swift and watch BET while using their #hosted treadmills.
I wonder if KierraLanice is a fan of Kylie's white supremacy and Nazi tirades?

Nothing says 'master race' like Kylie Pallo.

005653.png
005654.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if KierraLanice is a fan of Kylie's white supremacy and Nazi tirades?

Nothing says 'master race' like Kylie Pallo.

View attachment 2647829View attachment 2647836
I've said several times that one-eyed, short, sickly, malformed dwarf would be considered wholly 'defective' and unsuitable by the standards touted by the Third Reich and Kyle would have been among the first to be sent to a camp for a "shower" with ZyKlon B and incinerated as an 'inferior.'

He would not do well at all. His seeming worship of Nazi ideals and the Third Reich's vision for the Master Race is puzzling.

Kyle fits the description of Schwein Untermensch to a T.

Kyle would, however, fit quite well in the TURD REICH here. Perhaps that's his real goal. He's just confused.
He has all the qualities for placement here.
______________________________________________THE MAGA MASTER RACE ______________________________________________
turdreich.jpg

• Haha
View attachment 2647872

Funny....you wouldn't know this if you were following her IG. Nothing at all about seeing Kyle.

View attachment 2647875
He's such a liar, he lies, liars lie. 👈
Highly doubtful he saw her at all, but I'd wager he would not have seen her if she'd seen him first. 😂

IF he ever does see Lora ... AND actually talks to her, you can bet he'd beg, plead with her to be on a vid soon. She does many times better than no-personality ManCakes Casey.

Everybody loves a parrot fish:
🐠🐟🐬

lorateet.jpg
l1.jpg
parro1.jpg
parro.jpg
corral.jpg
loraparrot.jpg

• Haha
I mean, if we can't even trust Kyle to be honest about who's sponsoring his fitcation, who can we trust?
I didn't say anything at the time, as I was waiting to see if someone else looked into it; but, if you follow the Savanna rabbit hole on IG, she is a cycle instructor. Who just happened to be at WDW during #Fitcation. I don't think it is too absurd that:
1.She called Brianne to tell her she was coming to WDW and was staying at AK free with #Fitcation
2. Brianne says AK is nice, but you can stay here (her apt) for free anytime.
3. A talk about accommodations ensues and Brianne suggests Kevin take the free room so Sav is more comfortable staying with her #Sleepover #GirlsNight.
4. Brianne tells C aSey, C assey says that would be good content for Moose Peter her boi kmicrop
5. C aSey asks Sav if she can bring kyle as a +1 (the only way he gets invited anywhere)
6. Sav aks #Fitcation, they tell her they will sub her with kp if the Skype interview goes well
7. Kylie gets content, Sav gets out of boring tit and spends free time with cousins, and still gets free WDW admission (through #Fitcation via Tito kyle)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.