Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if it will continue to update though. appears that he set it to private

View attachment 2666454
Graphtreon will not be able to read subscriber counts anymore since he set his stats to private.

What a thin-skinned baby 🤣 It hurt his ego with how often Tattle was posting screenshots of his Patreon graph. Reminds me of when he disabled upvotes/downvotes on his videos back when Tattle was posting his daily downvote numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine the loan officer looking over the required documents? He can show his previous two years of earnings. And what will he show for his current and projected salary? Some photoshopped screenshot from Youtube Creator Studio (like the one he flexed to Casey)? 😅
I work for a major insurance company and I’m in underwriting and we literally have an entire team and multiple processes for suspicious documents. We work with our legal team and if we find documents that are suspicious or altered we will literally do everything possible to make sure that we not only get rid of you or prevent you from becoming a customer but also that you can’t even try to write a policy with us for at least seven years or more. I cannot even imagine how strict they are when it comes to getting a mortgage.

Reactions: 12
Graphtreon will not be able to read subscriber counts anymore since he set his stats to private.

What a thin-skinned baby 🤣 It's because of Tattle clowning on his declining subscribers. The ability to hide Patreon stats is a newer feature and you know it hurt his ego with how much people were posting those Patreon graphs.
people need to keep pushing his buttons on X then.
---
I work for a major insurance company and I’m in underwriting and we literally have an entire team and multiple processes for suspicious documents. We work with our legal team and if we find documents that are suspicious or altered we will literally do everything possible to make sure that we not only get rid of you or prevent you from becoming a customer but also that you can’t even try to write a policy with us for at least seven years or more. I cannot even imagine how strict they are when it comes to getting a mortgage.
that would be a video I'd enjoy watching.

Reactions: 6
The “sellers be mean” is an excuse he used already so he needs to approach it differently this time. I predict he’ll do a vlog saying he “elected not to go forward” with the house purchase because he doesn’t want to rush into it and he’s “starting this new chapter with Casey.” Or at least something to that effect. He’ll say he “had the house” but decided against it and will mention
View attachment 2666396
View attachment 2666397
that master bathroom was too small. Remember he kept harping on that one little detail.
If he loses the house because he can't secure the financing he may use the excuse that the address was leaked online. Of course we all know that it doesn't really impact his decision but Casey probably is smarter and doesn't like it; but, I don't think that would stop Kyle from buying the house. He would use it as an excuse to save face tho.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe the loser is crying about how stressed he is. 😂 🤣

Can you imagine him working a real job? Bet you he's been blowing up his parent's phones all day and sobbing that it's just too hard... attempting to work on his Patreon was just too overwhelming for him. Good thing Alexa is coming down in a few days, he needs the good ol' hulk snuggle and for her to tell him everything will be okay.

View attachment 2666375
This is Kyle Pallo we're talking about ... my vote is that he was stressed out because the doordash guy was running late. This guy doesn't live a stressful life at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is Kyle Pallo we're talking about ... my vote is that he was stressed out because the doordash guy was running late. This guy doesn't live a stressful life at all.
IMG_7316.png

KP is stressed? Aww, poor baby. Did it rain in Florida today? Did he have to walk through the rain and battle the crowds? We know that alone can stress him out. 😅
IMG_7314.jpeg
IMG_7315.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've been working about 80 hour weeks for the past month and a half, and I haven't had a full weekend off except for the weekend of Christmas when I was sick.

But jeez, I forget that vlogging is harder, by far. By FAR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've been working about 80 hour weeks for the past month and a half, and I haven't had a full weekend off except for the weekend of Christmas when I was sick.

But jeez, I forget that vlogging is harder, by far. By FAR.
Kyle said he works 100 hour weeks… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I glanced at today's vlog and noped out pretty quickly, but for entertainment's sake I searched the transcript for the number of times he said "kind of."

Within 30 minutes he said "kind of" fifty-one times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.