Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this, whether it’s here, Reddit, any other forum or discord server, etc, differentiate your real identity from the one you use to criticize Kile. His views are massively down, he needs his stream of validation and will do anything necessary to shut his critics up while he’s in the narcissistic collapse. Hopefully he legally starts to face the consequences of his actions in 2024. Big things coming alright! 😂🤣
Future vlog idea:

'Sad Day, Upset About My Court Case | Nummy Cheese Curds At Disney Springs'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be sharing at least one of the Christmas gifts he bought her with him. Air fryer- toaster over combo to be kept at his lug-suuurrrreeee apartment.
Just don't microwave the potatoes. That wouldn't be particularly nummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Sharing is caring.”
She will be sharing at least one of the Christmas gifts he bought her with him. Air fryer- toaster over combo to be kept at his lug-suuurrrreeee apartment.
It'll be just like the Allen Edmond shoes for himself as a gift for Casey.

Casey will weep with joy opening up a brand new vacuum and toaster oven on Christmas morning. Kile will command her to try it out right away by cooking him a nummy meal and then she can vacuum the apartment afterwards with her new vacuum.

B5jhZcoCEAAS7Jl.png
005618.png

caseys-gift.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He's never buying her a vacuum, because he doesn't perceive the apartment to be dirty. Wouldn't cross his mind. He's a pig. Now, as for a device for his Handmaiden to prepare additional food to be stuffed into his mouth using just his fingers? Absolutely. Dude is gonna be in hot pocket heaven (both the Urban Dictionary version, AND the commercially sold pre-packaged food product).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's never buying her a vacuum, because he doesn't perceive the apartment to be dirty. Wouldn't cross his mind. He's a pig. Now, as for a device for his Handmaiden to prepare additional food to be stuffed into his mouth using just his fingers? Absolutely. Dude is gonna be in hot pocket heaven (both the Urban Dictionary version, AND the commercially sold pre-packaged food product).
He said that Casey is always telling him to get a vacuum because she has to keep bringing hers over to his apartment. So he thought it would be an awesome gift idea for Casey. Not even kidding.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What grown man still wears tighty-whiteys?
What grown man gives his skidmark-stained tighty whiteys 🤮 to his 'girl friend' to clean at her place and then bring back over before a trip?

• Sick
  • Sad
He calls her a hot tamale? Is this Kyle’s attempt at flirting? Nothing says “you are the love of my life” like calling your girl friend/ Mommy a hot tamale. 🤢🤣
IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_7015.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Hot tamale"??

Was he watching one of his "how to flirt with girls" videos on YouTube?
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Memories light the corners of my mind.
Misty watercolor memories..
... ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

---
And this is the tragic result of pretending to date Pallo and in a very short time.

caseymelt.jpg
200w (27).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
While so many things about the Pallo clan are beyond strange, it totally boggles my mind that this crew never want to spend Christmas together. Weird - very, very weird. His claiming that he wants to spend this Christmas with Casey, cause she is his family now, is just another in a long line of excuses for not wanting to spend Christmas in Suckville with the rest of the PayLows.

Also, the fact that mommy and daddy paid an unanticipated, lengthy visit to see the grifter last week has me convinced that they were in town to look at properties and then purchase one for their boy. It's going to be a huuuuge 2024 for oar boy - soon as he gets those deposits down on those cruises!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.