Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that settles it; Kyle definitely thinks it is gay to clean your ass.

No him tell him about homoerotic relationships in the Spartan army.
šŸ˜‚
If he should ever hear of The Sacred Band of Thebes, one of the most feared fighting units in the ancient world and credited by many historians as ending Sparta's domination of the Peloponnesus, it would simply blow his tiny mind.

And howz about that Alexander the Great and all that world conquering he did? :ROFLMAO:
(*Oh. Shout to Prof. A Walker, my world history professor as a freshman.)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
šŸ˜‚
If he should ever hear of The Sacred Band of Thebes, one of the most feared fighting units in the ancient world and credited by many historians as ending Sparta's domination of the Peloponnesus, it would simply blow his tiny mind.

And howz about that Alexander the Great and all that world conquering he did? :ROFLMAO:
(*Oh. Shout to Prof. A Walker, my world history professor as a freshman.)
No one tell him about The Iliad either. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
While so many things about the Pallo clan are beyond strange, it totally boggles my mind that this crew never want to spend Christmas together. Weird - very, very weird. His claiming that he wants to spend this Christmas with Casey, cause she is his family now, is just another in a long line of excuses for not wanting to spend Christmas in Suckville with the rest of the PayLows.

Also, the fact that mommy and daddy paid an unanticipated, lengthy visit to see the grifter last week has me convinced that they were in town to look at properties and then purchase one for their boy. It's going to be a huuuuge 2024 for oar boy - soon as he gets those deposits down on those cruises!
Too many people from school would be around. Fear of bumping in to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No one tell him about The Iliad either. šŸ¤£
The entirety of Greco-Roman world history and culture would certainly shock or' boy, and, of course, somehow I have no doubt we'll never have to worry that he might suddenly pick up a history book. šŸ˜‚ He might remember the few fun scenes of ancient Greece and Rome in Spaceship Earth?

His idea of Greece is the crap he eats.... and Rome? Well, he might know the sports reporter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait to watch 'oar' boy and the handmaiden eat their fancy Christmas dinner on towels on the floor ;) Taking bets on if they will actually try to cook a turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait to watch 'oar' boy and the handmaiden eat their fancy Christmas dinner on towels on the floor ;) Taking bets on if they will actually try to cook a turkey.
Iā€™m betting my Disney bayg collection and Lorcana cards that Casey makes green beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's getting heated in the comments on today's daily dump. Kylie's dullard stans have come rushing in to save mini-man's bruised ego from all the "meanies." šŸ¤£
Man, you guys are good. Between buttoning up things at work before the holidays, having 24 coming over Xmas Eve & getting ready to fly out to WDW for a week on the 26th, I havenā€™t had a second to watch. Truly appreciate yā€™all filling in the blanks.

Iā€™m always so blown away with his stans need to protect this dude, like heā€™s a child in need of help. Plain & simple, his channel is a critique of Disney, he criticizes something there every day. Yet for some reason, these sad sacks canā€™t take read even a slight shot at Kyle without desperately jumping in to save him. Fact is, Kyle Pallo is in the Kyle Pallo business. He does this tit to make money. Heā€™s not your friend, he rarely responds to comments & heā€™s shown that he has little interest in them beyond the occasional hello to any of the starstruck goofballs he meets in the parks. Heā€™s not above criticisms, just like their beloved Disneyā€™s not. Why they canā€™t get that through their thick skulls, I have no idea.

Somehow along the way, no doubt from his coddling parents & overprotective stans, heā€™s gotten it twisted and thinks Walt Disney said ā€œNever grow upā€, when what he meant was to stay young at heart. Itā€™s almost as if he takes the worst definitions of things heā€™s heard & puts them to use in his real life to explain his own slovenly habits & personal failings. He truly is pathetic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Some yesterday posted a family guy cutaway that made them think of Kyle. This was always makes me think of Sue conceiving him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Future vlog idea:

'Sad Day, Upset About My Court Case | Nummy Cheese Curds At Disney Springs'
This can actually be a month long series for Tater DeVito.

Am I Getting a Dog | Wait Times At the Court House

Shopping at Target for Lorcana Cards and a Suit for My Trial

Rainy Day at Magic Kingdom | Day 2 of My Trial is a Walk On

Iā€™m Getting a House | Concrete Updates Around Court

Where Are the Crowds at AK | Do Lawyers Accept Lorcana Cards

Riding Slinky Dog | Casey Accidentally Vacuums My Subpoena

Getting Sued for Fraud | Two Cruises Next Month?

Family Coming to Town | Alexa Tries Food from the Court House Vending Machine

BIG Updates at Epcot | Ironing My MARVEL Jersey for Closing Arguments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We havenā€™t seen his BF, I mean future brother in law recently. I wonder if heā€™s finally had enough of his šŸ’©

Reactions: 15
This can actually be a month long series for Tater DeVito.

Am I Getting a Dog | Wait Times At the Court House

Shopping at Target for Lorcana Cards and a Suit for My Trial

Rainy Day at Magic Kingdom | Day 2 of My Trial is a Walk On

Iā€™m Getting a House | Concrete Updates Around Court

Where Are the Crowds at AK | Do Lawyers Accept Lorcana Cards

Riding Slinky Dog | Casey Accidentally Vacuums My Subpoena

Getting Sued for Fraud | Two Cruises Next Month?

Family Coming to Town | Alexa Tries Food from the Court House Vending Machine

BIG Updates at Epcot | Ironing My MARVEL Jersey for Closing Arguments
You are HILARIOUS!! šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Heā€™s complaining about $40 for Genie+ today. Is that really a big deal for someone buying a $750K ā€œstarter homeā€?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.