Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you want to bet he didn't even write that himself? All of the words are spelled out, and the grammar is very nearly correct. The only egregious fault is that the comma should be a colon.
Sometimes he seems capable of fully spelling out words. Those are all easy words.

The word "music" seems to be hard for him though:

005630.png

005629.png

---
Oar boy KP doesn't listen to degenerate music

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yep, remember when he was getting mad at his fans for being critical of the parks/resorts?

2 weeks ago:

View attachment 2647265

He seems to have no self-awareness.
This is a hypocritical little dwarf who takes the lack of self awareness to a whole new level:

1) Complains about others being loud in a hotel
2) Compalins about JoJo and Jete being the "...messy ones" at the old apt.
3) Complains about cost only when HE has to pay for any little thing
4) Complains about people being lazy
5) Complains about people wanting 'free stuff' and not being willing to work for it.
6) Complains about Disney incessantly but '...I just love my Disney so much."
7) Complains about people being rude at the parks
8) Complains about people being hatters' & mean online
___ and on and on and on

He's one of the least self aware, most hypocritical, most ignorant and incurious people I believe I've encountered among all the online vloggers at the parks, and that says a LOT.
---
Sometimes he seems capable of fully spelling out words. Those are all easy words.

The word "music" seems to be hard for him though:

View attachment 2647300
View attachment 2647302
---
Oar boy KP doesn't listen to degenerate music
😂 always typing "muisc" for "music"?

That's a strange form of dyslexia.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, tomorrow, staycation or circle back to Animal Kingdom? He seems to have hit all four parks this week. Proceeded to complain how busy they , which it being the week before Christmas would be normal. Offers his suggestions for improving the space in Hollywood Studios ( I guess they lost his invite to the planning sessions) and basically repeats the same whine in each park. Oh, there is Disney Springs he has not hit yet. I hope everyone enjoys their Holiday weekend.

• Heart
Oh, Alan, where do you possibly see Kyle getting back on track?

This is all the channel has been for months if not years. This IS the track.

• Haha
Top comment from todays vlog
Uh oh! Critics!
Calling CensorClownGer ___ report to the ZAP room stat!

Two comments removed ASAP by his "Clown Team of Censors" 😂 and two responders shadowbanned.

....as soon as CrustyGer composes himself after reading the criticism.

clownhartattack.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sponsored by Disney? Far from it!? Wasn't oar boy just bragging about being sponsored and invited by Disney?

005637.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
*That reference to the "North Pole" could just be a wish or hidden euphemism and plea to meet up with Nick.
Probably wants Nick to forgive him and throw him a boner. 😂

All Kyle wants for Christmas is St. Nick's Dick.

nicksantaa.jpg
😂
Too much caffeine this morning. I gotta' go pack. (y) Go Tattle!
---
Not sponsored by Disney? Far from it!? Wasn't oar boy just bragging about being sponsored and invited by Disney?

View attachment 2647359
Never thought he'd actually admit it. 😂 God he's stupid. Remember all that 'owning the hatters' when, wait for it, JoJo took him as his +1? All that 'owning the hatters' when it appears Kevin did the same for RunDisney? All he got was more ridicule, more being laughed at.
Now it comes out. Expect him to modify that or say it was just for some specific thing...blah, blah...and the next time he can worm his way into a Disney event we'll hear "Disney invited/sponsored MEEEE'..." "Thanks Disney for sponsoring MEEEE'..." "I just love Disney so much." 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That whole thing is so odd. There's also been zero mention about Casey's family from either of them since that vlog. Just guessing here, but it does seem like something went down. Especially to make the orc delete an entire vlog. He never deletes anything.
---
Tattle Life now comes up when you Google Kevin and Brianne's names. It's the #2 result for Kevin. They've had to seen it. It also appears when searching for Tom Durliat.
Yes, I'm guessing Team Pallo doesn't understand how easy it is to use Google, or what shows up in the searches. If someone buys that house, we can find out what name it is under via the magical Google machine. However, maybe the majority of his either elderly or very young fans doesn't know about how to search Google.

Uh oh! Critics!
Calling CensorClownGer ___ report to the ZAP room stat!

Two comments removed ASAP by his "Clown Team of Censors" 😂 and two responders shadowbanned.

....as soon as CrustyGer composes himself after reading the criticism.

View attachment 2647358
*phone rings in Saukville*

JerBear: "Hi Kyle! Come on down!"
Kylie: "CLOWN DADDY! HELP ME! There are weirdos posting mean things on my video again! DO SOMETHING! :cry:😭 "
JerBear: "I'm on it son!"

005639.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much do you want to bet he didn't even write that himself? All of the words are spelled out, and the grammar is very nearly correct. The only egregious fault is that the comma should be a colon.
I agree with you. Actually, I think most days his mom, sis, or Casey write the titles for the daily vlogs. We know KP has written the title only when there are glaring grammatical mistakes, if they are repetitive (big crowds, huge crows, unbelievably big crowds, etc.) or if they make no sense.

Reactions: 7
I'm somewhat shocked he never re-opened the P.O. box before Christmas. I figured he closed it because he got angry at the lack of gift cards and gifts and so he closed it to "punish" his fans and would eventually re-open it (i.e. "if you don't send me anything good then I'll take my ball and go home!").

Maybe that gag/joke package someone sent to him really did trigger him that badly. His sister was so upset over it that she threatened to shut down Tattle. And his sock puppet was still bringing it up recently. 🤣

With a P.O. box, if the package won't fit in the box, they put a slip in there and you have to pick it up at the front counter. I still think that he went to the counter to pick it up. Got all excited as the worker went to retrieve it. Then got super embarrassed when they handed it to him and he saw the labeling on the package and ran out of the post office crying. P.O. box was closed shortly after.

005647.png

005648.png

This was the prank package BTW:

001125 (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He actually had to sign for the package at the post office. That was an extra option the prank company offers. I bet he thought he was getting some good tit if he had to sign for it. I sent one to my niece for her birthday.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.