Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Hardly Here on an amazing title.

as 2023 comes to a close, will we see kylie in his new house in 2024?

A potential wedding?

Big, big things happening in 2024, and that's not the 6 cruises booked and *cough* paid for. But his booty butt getting bigger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Keeping with the title:
That vixen Casey is just a sucker for a pink armpit nipple!:love::love:

"Casey, look at my armpit nipple. Worship it! "
apu.jpg
pug-shocked.gif
what-the.gif
😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to double check and I screwed up. Sorry @Vyle Pallo .

Your title won but the image threw me off. 😄.

I vote @Vyle Pallo title b next,

Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember to tag the new threads with Disney Vloggers as well!
Ah cool, didn't know we can do tags. :😀 have done it now.

Creating tattle threads b hard.

Think it's time for me to add a avatar. Throw me your best Kyle avatars.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:

-The Clown Posse flew back home to Wisconsin, but not before giving into their tiny tot's demands and taking him to go look at a "starter house" for $765k. The house is now under contract and it's suspected that Sue is working on the financing from Wisconsin.
-Kylie celebrated with a one night stay at the Grand Floridian (paid by Casey or a sugar daddy), which resulted in a major meltdown and temper tantrum over scary crowds and rain.
-Kylie continues to spiral out of control every day on his obvious sock puppet account.
-No friends, no plans. We're back to SSDD, wandering around a Disney park for an hour and complaining about crowd sizes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Watch out Kyle Pallo! There's a younger, cuter Disney Vlogger in Florida who is going to steal your thunder. Charlie's New World just appeared in my YouTube feed. Not only is he adorable, he is British. And, he has an actual job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Watch out Kyle Pallo! There's a younger, cuter Disney Vlogger in Florida who is going to steal your thunder. Charlie's New World just appeared in my YouTube feed. Not only is he adorable, he is British. And, he has an actual job.
And if he's British there's a very good chance he speaks English ___ unlike Kyle. 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah cool, didn't know we can do tags. :😀 have done it now.

Creating tattle threads b hard.

Think it's time for me to add a avatar. Throw me your best Kyle avatars.
005508.png
004200.png
003864.png

---

I subscribed just to piss Kylie off. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2645622

Everything that is Kyle Pallo, in a single image.
Impossible to capture all the dysfunction and stupid that make up the creature we call "Kyle."
This one miniaturizes well, captures the cyclopian idiocy, the fast developing wrinkles, and incorporates a tinge of racism.
It's always been a fav.

mex.jpg

This one for the dull, slow wit and puffy expression.
(doesn't miniaturize as well for a visual)
kylefaceee.jpg

This one for sheer hilarity. MicrowaveTater the Vile:

microtater22.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And if he'd British there's a very good chance he speaks English ___ unlike Kyle. 😂 😂

Charlie has an extremely handsome friend named Jack (also British) who appears in this new video. Jack is going to be breaking lots of hearts at Disney.

I don't know what it is, but growing up in the South, I love hearing British accents. My doctor is British, and I just find him to be more trustworthy for some reason.

Reactions: 7
Had to double check and I screwed up. Sorry @Vyle Pallo .

Your title won but the image threw me off. 😄.

I vote @Vyle Pallo title b next,

Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding
LOL it’s ok… we can use it for next time or not. I just thought it would be funny to have “seething” as part of the thread name since that is oar boy’s new favorite word, even though he really is the one who is always seething LOL!!

• Haha

Charlie has an extremely handsome friend named Jack (also British) who appears in this new video. Jack is going to be breaking lots of hearts at Disney.

I don't know what it is, but growing up in the South, I love hearing British accents. My doctor is British, and I just find him to be more trustworthy for some reason.
"Peter/Kyle/Stijn" will be trashing this vlogger over on 'X' tonight. Count on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Clowns like upbeat music, not that unAmerican degenerate rap.
(He loves the use of the word "degenerate," huh? Probably took him weeks to learn how to spell it and understand the meaning.) 😂

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ GerGer was a clown who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldn't last
GerGer left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some Saulkville Wizco grass
Get back Get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back GerGer ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Ahhh... GerClown misses the days of real music and family values like he has with his 2nd or 3rd family. Who knows with a bunch of freaks.
Send in the clowns.
clownjerkeyle.jpg
clownjerrrrrr.jpg
clownpalllo.jpg

clownjer99.jpg
clownn.jpg
clownjereww.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.