Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Humble request: since “Eric” is oar boy doxxing someone, can we not use it to refer to Kyle?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sooooo where is that FREE treadMEAL Kiley and his new friend Kierra Lanice Wray were getting? Did it get lost in the mail?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooooo where is that FREE treadMEAL Kiley and his new friend Kierra Lanice Wray were getting? Did it get lost in the mail?
005612.png

I wonder if she was lying to cover for him. Nothing on her socials about receiving anything. It's obvious that he complained to her at the "Fit-cation" that people were being mean to him and she jumped on to defend him alongside his sock puppet.

Reactions: 12
can't believe it that we're only up to page two. usually i come here and the new thread is already 4-6 pages deep. he really is that boring and doing the ssdd scenario that no one is watching.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2645712

I wonder if she was just lying to cover for him. Nothing on her socials about receiving anything. It's obvious that he complained to her at the "Fit-cation" that people were being mean to him and she jumped on to defend him alongside his sock puppet.
Yup and I check her page all the time and NOTHING.
TWO liars and TWO people who got scammed because they are that dumb

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2645712

I wonder if she was lying to cover for him. Nothing on her socials about receiving anything. It's obvious that he complained to her at the "Fit-cation" that people were being mean to him and she jumped on to defend him alongside his sock puppet.
It's coming from Amazon, and they're customizing it ____ you know, like they did Casey's headphones.

_________________The older model ___________________ the customized model may look the same but it's smaller for people Pallo's size_______________
treadmillll.jpg
treadmilll.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kylie reaches his fork over and grabs Casey's piece for himself.

"Wait that was the bite that I wanted. That's so sad."

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Humble request: since “Eric” is oar boy doxxing someone, can we not use it to refer to Kyle?
100% agreed. It’s clearly causing the guy a lot of turmoil, rightfully so because of the depraved things being posted under his name online. Maybe try to edit at least his last name out when sharing Peter K. Stijn’s tweets to limit how often Eric’s name comes up in other places online.

And because I know you read here, Kile, this isn’t a win for you. You’re harassing a private individual, and I have a suspicion that things will get real for you in the new year.

Reactions: 7
sharing-is-caring.png

---
BUT BUT BUT he treats her like a princess. I would like to know examples of what SHE thinks being treated like a princess actually means and what he has done to show that.
She weeps over him giving her a t-shirt or a mug, so probably that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2645787
---

Ahhh maybe. She is so into her elementary/middle school fantasy of princesses that she has NO clue how a REAL man who has feeling and chemistry for you treats you like a princess. As a WOMAN though, I want to be treated like a QUEEN, not a princess. Princesses are for children.

Reactions: 7
100% agreed. It’s clearly causing the guy a lot of turmoil, rightfully so because of the depraved things being posted under his name online. Maybe try to edit at least his last name out when sharing Peter K. Stijn’s tweets to limit how often Eric’s name comes up in other places online.

And because I know you read here, Kile, this isn’t a win for you. You’re harassing a private individual, and I have a suspicion that things will get real for you in the new year.
I'll blur his name out on any future screenshots.

I hope that the real Eric is able to find a lawyer to take legal action since the real identity of Kyle Pallo is known and behind it. I'm not too familiar with the law, and how that works since he's in Canada, but I assume a case could be made here considering the reputation damage over the things he's posting under his name, including posts claiming he's "Eric" and another post admitting he stole his identity.

005615.png

Some people over on 'X' said they forwarded him Pallo's personal information for documentation/legal purposes. I hope he's doing okay. And all of this because he simply posted his opinion over a "public figure." :rolleyes:

Pallo really is a pathetic POS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2645787
---

Imagine if he were able to give her want they both want:
Sing along:

♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ All I want for Christmas is her two front tits
Her two front tits
See her two front tits
Gee, if she could only have she two front tits
Then I could wish you, "Merry Christmas"♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Step up people. Hava' heart. Give generously.

boobs1.jpg

• Haha
@KilesCookie said something similar on the last thread, but just another reminder: Since Kyle is starting the long-expected meltdown and narcissist collapse over his channel dying, he's going the doxxing route to try to silence his critics. The whole thing with the identity theft, then gloating about the guy "going into hiding," and telling people to "leave Kyle's name out of their mouth." He's trying to intimidate and threaten people into silence. It's always been the Pallo way and the same thing his family does to satire channels on YouTube. They harassed and threatened his ex when she shared the potato story. And I'm sure they threatened people who ever brought up the high school incident, especially with how all of them (Kyle, sister and mom) swarmed all over it when the story came out.

I'd strongly suggest that anyone, even not on Tattle who are lurking here, make sure that you differentiate your online personalities from your real one when discussing Kyle or his channel anywhere online.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@KilesCookie said something similar on the last thread, but just another reminder: Since Kyle is starting the long-expected meltdown and narcissist collapse over his channel dying, he's going the doxxing route to try to silence his critics. The whole thing with the identity theft, then gloating about the guy "going into hiding," and telling people to "leave Kyle's name out of their mouth." He's trying to intimidate and threaten people into silence. It's always been the Pallo way and the same thing his family does to satire channels on YouTube. They harassed and threatened his ex when she shared the potato story. And I'm sure they threatened people who ever brought up the high school incident, especially with how all of them (Kyle, sister and mom) swarmed all over it when the story came out.

I'd strongly suggest that anyone, even not on Tattle who are lurking here, make sure that you differentiate your online personalities from your real one when discussing Kyle or his channel anywhere online.
Exactly this, whether it’s here, Reddit, any other forum or discord server, etc, differentiate your real identity from the one you use to criticize Kile. His views are massively down, he needs his stream of validation and will do anything necessary to shut his critics up while he’s in the narcissistic collapse. Hopefully he legally starts to face the consequences of his actions in 2024. Big things coming alright! 😂🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.