Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle hears someone shout at him from near Spaceship Earth:
"HEYYYY! Kyle Pallo! Or should I call you Peter? __ I'm here for you to kick my ass.
Wait right there you fu*king little orc."

Kyle immediately senses danger, remembers
battle Plan 9 from Call of Duty:

"It's hard to hit a moving target."

and prepares for the attack:

basedpeter.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that gay bashing Peter does on Twitter/X meanwhile he’s the biggest closeted hooker in central Florida! Lmaoooo!!!
I hate to say it, but usually this is the way it works. Either 1) said person has no conscience and enjoys fleecing their most personally hated demographic/race/ethnicity any way possible or 2) OAR BOY really digs the D on the DL and overcompensates by being hardcore anti-gay.

Lucky for us, Kylie is somehow both.
---
Kyle can’t even be a dude who is playing a dude pretending to be a dude disguised as another dude without sounding exactly like Kyle. Like, DUDE, who are you kidding? 🙄
View attachment 2624815
View attachment 2624816
When the square root of your IQ is a single digit, you're not outsmarting anyone.

Golf clap, Kyle. Golf. Clap.

• Haha
16K views in a day. ASS SUCKING BAD.

Sure JoJo's numbers are worse, but not much worse.
And Crichton has twice the Patreon fans Pallo now has.

Ma & Pa Pallo are going over like ants at a picnic.

Disney World Holiday Crowds Are Here!
My Dad Goes On Tower For The First Time

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump & Ratio.

193K subscribers
God ___ after a month he finally picked up another 1K fans.
He's about as popular as smegma and just as disgusting. 🤮

"Hallelujer'!" shouted Medea.
(y)1.5_____ (n)2K
ratiossss.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
found another classmate of kyle’s that doesn’t seem to be his biggest fan. he seems to still be active to this day. it would be a shame if someone were to reach out to him 👀
IMG_0968.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oar boy KP is fuming tonight.

005086.png

After being MIA all day, "Based Peter" appears right after.

005047.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And, erm, just HOW has that been established?

Using emojis like a twelve year old girl really undercuts your whole "proudly toxically masculine" thing.

• Haha
This whole Kyle/Peter having full on conversations with himself… I didn’t realize a situation that is concurrently hilarious, sad, worrisome, and downright disturbing all at the same time could exist. If I had a friend doing something like this, I would seriously consider staging an intervention.

Reactions: 15
Had to read that first tweet from oar boy about 5x before I understood what he was trying to say.

Reactions: 7
This whole Kyle/Peter having full on conversations with himself… I didn’t realize a situation that is concurrently hilarious, sad, worrisome, and downright disturbing all at the same time could exist. If I had a friend doing something like this, I would seriously consider staging an intervention.
Oh he is definately on the spectrum, he shows severe signs of social anxiety disorder on the low end and schizo on the higher end for sure. Something is definitively off with him.

Reactions: 12
Tattle and X are now in his head 24/7 and he's obsessed with owning his critics. :ROFLMAO: Of course it doesn't, can't work and he's lost a lot of fans because of his obvious sock puppets, and his critics are simply loving it. He thinks it's helping when he's simply self immolating with his incarnations of 'Peter' :LOL: and those unhinged nightly drunken little impotent outburst, well, I have to say I find them entertaining if disturbing. As his perverted past comes back to haunt him, he and the Clowns of Saulkvile become more desperate. He seems on the verge of a mental and emotional collapse at times. It won't be pretty, but it will be fun (for me at least 🤭) to watch the flame out.

In Pallo's case I think we're well passed the intervention stage and a forced commitment to a state mental institution is warranted.

Boy seriously needs a thorough check up from the neck up ___ and has for many years.
popcorn-eating.gif

---
BTW. He's finally gotten 21K views on yesterday's horror show Daily :poop:Dump vid with Ma & Paw Pallo and Skittle Tits wandering aimlessly around the park and eating. Now that's entertainment. Shocker, huh? He's soon going to be in "JoJo Numbersland." :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure a few more days of this nightmare alley will really bring in the new views and lots of Christmas cheer.

clownjerkeyle.jpg
090.jpg
caseysad.jpg
200w (3).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.