Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not JoJo's biggest fan by a long shot, but I admit enjoyed those uploads where he and his friends and that gorgeous girlfriend were are gathering enjoying the holidays, having marvelous celebrations and having fun. That they didn't invite Pallo and were so open about it just made them a delight to watch for a few minutes.
That has to be much of the reason Pallo is just seething these days a. And JoJo and the others have obviously decided they don't care how much the manic midget scowls and preens, they don't want him around. I say, good for you guys. You made the right decision. :ROFLMAO: (y)
jojo.jpg
jjw.jpg
jojosubs1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, JoJo has been all around the world this year. JoJo has what seems like a decent relationship with a woman who's a total smoke show, has a personality of her own, and doesn't let him walk all over her. JoJo maintains actual friendships with people who don't seem like they're completely awful (the worst thing I can say about Jete is that he's a dumbass).

I think JoJo needs to stop trying to hack it as a full time vlogger and go back to being a hobbyist, but I don't wish ill on him.

I don't have the same sense of schadenfreude watching JoJo sputter as I do Kyle.

Reactions: 22
I'm not JoJo's biggest fan by a long shot, but I admit enjoyed those uploads where he and his friends and that gorgeous girlfriend were are gathering enjoying the holidays, having marvelous celebrations and having fun. That they didn't invite Pallo and were so open about it just made them a delight to watch for a few minutes.
That has to be much of the reason Pallo is just seething these days a. And JoJo and the others have obviously decided they don't care how much the manic midget scowls and preens, they don't want him around. I say, good for you guys. You made the right decision. :ROFLMAO: (y)
View attachment 2625480View attachment 2625484View attachment 2625486
It's why Kyle-Peter always has to mention that "his boy" KP gets 'more views on average' when he's seething about 'that mole rat' JoJo over on 'X'. The views are his rationalization that he's better, despite the fact that JoJo has friends, a beautiful girlfriend, and is traveling the world (things that Pallo is clearly envious of).

I'll always remember how salty Kyle was when he went to that dinner to celebrate JoJo's 1 million subscribers... "I'd never want that many eye balls on me!"

And then a few days later he was begging his fans to help get him to a million subs. 🤣 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And, this half wit jumped in front of a kid to talk to and pet a stuffed penguin, Jesus Mary Mother of God.

IMG_6868.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
IMG_6869.png

This is not a job, Kylie. And if it is, you are a failure at it.

You keep talking about how crowded it is but a month ago you declared Disney is ‘struggling’ due to low attendance.

And why is AK so packed when, as a Dis Expert, you stated AK is a 90 minute park?

Kyle b a dumbass
---
2024 will be yuuuge, bigly, beautiful, the best ever, no joke, not playin.

IMG_6870.jpeg

---
IMG_6871.jpeg

Kyle Pallo #60 - Just call me Icon of the Sleaze

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
DADx3: "Gideons cookies is number one on our list all the time when we come down here."
Kyle: "What about ME!? Am I not number one? :mad:"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
As much as we can't stand these two, just look at the difference in content. This just shows how little Kyle does when he makes a video.

Reactions: 11
This is the quality camera work that we can expect from oar professional who puts his blood, sweat, and tears into his craft.

005099.png

005100.png

005101.png

The ISO on his camera is so low that half of the footage on today's dump is so dark that you can barely see anything. He didn't bother to adjust in editing either. I had to manually brighten up that clip I posted above.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
IMG_6874.png

Delicious lookin ‘waguu.’ What a magical evening! You must feel like a Prince with his princess. And the plateware and utensils hardly even look plastic.

• Haha
Kylie must have been whining about less money coming in and Mommy was trying to help him.

Kyle: "I got to change that up in 2024. More live[streams]."
BankerMom: "You got some trips coming up in 2024 that you can go live on, right?"
Kyle: "That's the plan!"
BankerMom: "Yeah!"

Casey brings up the 'Wind Down Wednesdays' weekly livestream that Kyle said he was going to do.

Casey: "You We never made that happen though."
Kyle: "Let us know if we should do that!"
BankerMom: "You guys got to throw around ideas!"

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2625532

This is not a job, Kylie. And if it is, you are a failure at it.

You keep talking about how crowded it is but a month ago you declared Disney is ‘struggling’ due to low attendance.

And why is AK so packed when, as a Dis Expert, you stated AK is a 90 minute park?

Kyle b a dumbass
---

View attachment 2625545
---
View attachment 2625550

Kyle Pallo #60 - Just call me Icon of the Sleaze
I want to know which twitter fanboy funded his icon cruise? I mean there is no way this douche could afford that, an interior room for 2 alone was $4k at opening booking and has only gone up from there LOL

Reactions: 6
I want to know which twitter fanboy funded his icon cruise? I mean there is no way this douche could afford that, an interior room for 2 alone was $4k at opening booking and has only gone up from there LOL
Squirt makes it a point to say that HE booked the Icon of the Seas cruise in today's dump.

005103.png

• Haha
At the end, Dwarfy is drunk and gloating about the grifted dinner at Bonnet Creek:

005105.png

He "low key wants this to be a secret spot" just for him.

005106.png

Casey picks up on that and says "but we also want you guys to enjoy this too." You should see squirt's "I'm better than you" face when she says it. 🤣

005107.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.