Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A NEW record for the D-List vlogger Kylie. 25 days, longest time yet, to gain another pathetic 1,000 subscribers.

11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k (17 days)
3/19/23-175k. (14 days)
4/02/23-176k (14 days)
4/14/23-177k (12 days)
4/30/23-178k (16 days)
5/18/23-179k (18 days-a NEW RECORD!)
6/02/23-180k (15 days)
6/14/23-181k (12 days)
6/22/23-182k (8 days)
6/29/23-183k (7 days)
7/06/23-184k (7 days)
7/17/23-185k (11 days)
7/31/23-186k (14 days)
8/15/23-still stuck at 186k (15 days)
8/17/23-STILL stuck at 186k (17 days)
8/18/23-187k (18 days and counting)
9/10/23-187k (23 days-a NEW RECORD!)
9/10/23-188k (reached later in the day)
10/01/23-STUCK AT 188K!-21 DAYS!
10/02/23-189k (only took 22 days! LOL)
10/19/23-190k (only took 17 days! LOL)
10/31/23-191k (12 days)
11/16/23-192k (17 days)
12/04/23-192k -he’s stuck!-18 days and counting LOL
12/11/23-193k (only took 25 days!) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at Casey and BankerMom burst out laughing after Kyle tries to "own" Tattle. Seems they read Tattle often too.

Oh! AND THERE IT IS. THERE'S THE TELL AND IT COULDN'T BE MORE CLEAR. 👏💪

That makes it more than obvious that one of the main, if not THE, reason the old Crone & The Clown are in Orlando is to calm their Manic MiniMan down. He's been burning up the airwaves crying, whining and complaining, and they've undoubtedly seen him get burned time and again with that silly sock puppet "Peter" in all its depraved and bigoted incarnations.

Pallo motions for them to gather around: "Ima' say something about owning 'Tattle' on camera."
'I'll show the hatters and meanies at that old Tattle. Won't I Mommy?
I'll make a really tough remarks about owning them at Tattle and youz' guyses throw back your heads and laugh. That'll show em' they can mess with Call of Duty Kyle! Grrrrr' ___ 1...2...3. "I so own those hatters at Tattle! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

(motions for Old ScoldSuszie and PirateChestCasey to chime in)

All together: "HAHAHAHAAA'... you sure do Kyle!"

Kylie's so happy to have confirmation he does a little happy dance of victory. Happy Face Susan and Rudy the Red Nose Gerald glance at each other thinking: "Gaddam, I hope that calms the fu*king ret @rd for a while."

All hilarity aside, again, that was the tell that Tattle lives in his rapidly deteriorating mind 24/7 and triggers him daily, hour by hour. That little obvious jibe from the Saulkville perv was to let the meanies at Tattle know they can't mess with Kylie/Stijn/Peter/moose/disney500/Farlexa' and his and the clowns' other sock puppets and get away with it.:ROFLMAO:
It was a little staged event to help an emotionally and mentally unstable man-baby cope.
In other words, GO TATTLE. WELL DONE! (virtual pat on the back😎)
mickey laughing.gif
No doubt about it. Kyle Pallo is
TATTLEBI.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I supposed if they all read Tattle, Casey is well aware of the Christmas gifts he bought her. 😂

Girl don’t hate us too much. We pushed for him to get you something at other stores. Even suggested a cashmere sweater. Enjoy that Hoover or Dyson vacuum. It will probably suck, like Kyle’s vlogs. Perhaps it’s an appropriate gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could post in rtv1 thread, but we all enjoy dad chronicles here.

Stay strong fella. Just in case, create another channel as back up so we can all sub incase the worse happens to your main.

BTW josh your a thin skinned bleep. I member you with your sis and motley crew laughing over a spilt drink and hurrying away exclaiming a CM can deal with it. Clean up your own god damn mesh.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This has since been deleted...
Out of all the things he could go after Dawson about he did this. But then again probably got his mushroom chubby when Dawson was talking to that 14 yo girl about periods and sex, all on video BTW.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
All that gay bashing Peter does on Twitter/X meanwhile he’s the biggest closeted hooker in central Florida! Lmaoooo!!!
Kyle Peter's rage about "the gays" probably stems from a lot of self-hatred for the fact that most other 30 year old's have progressed in their careers, own homes, and are starting families while he's still dependent on his parents to keep him from being homeless while whoring himself out to much older gay men for handouts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All that gay bashing Peter does on Twitter/X meanwhile he’s the biggest closeted hooker in central Florida! Lmaoooo!!!
This sounds like a thread title to me. Kyle Pallo: The Biggest Closeted Hooker in Central Florida

And for real, these KP sugar daddies might as well set their money on fire. He will gladly take your cash and hotel stays and then uses his puppet to gay bash. And there's evidence that KP is teeny tiny, so what exactly is the appeal? Go on OnlyFans and spend your money there instead. Or go on a free website online, there's literally hundreds to choose from (just don't do it at work).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So bizarre that Casey and Susan have the same exact dynamic with Kyle. There's nothing to differentiate that Casey is a "girlfriend." They both talk to him like a toddler, both speak to him in a soothing voice, and both praise him for every little thing he does. 🤣
It's like trying to keep a little handgrenade from going off after you've pulled the pin and realize you can't get rid of it. Old haggard Susan has had to deal with that all the depraved and pervy midget's life ___ and it shows.
"He's exhausting."
"He just wears you out."

I can only imagine the mixed thoughts when he was born and she was handed that one eyed sickly little runt of a creature __ probably going 'woooooooooooooo.'
She probably cried for days and wondered why she was being punished. Little did she know that he'd ALWAYS be that depressing little thing and so many other negatives as he grew older but never grew up.

Casey is now assuming Susan's role. May god have mercy on her soul. :ROFLMAO:

Here Casey! It's yours now!

grenade.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww he is talking to himself
I supposed if they all read Tattle, Casey is well aware of the Christmas gifts he bought her. 😂

Girl don’t hate us too much. We pushed for him to get you something at other stores. Even suggested a cashmere sweater. Enjoy that Hoover or Dyson vacuum. It will probably suck, like Kyle’s vlogs. Perhaps it’s an appropriate gift.
Probably Kyle already told her to never get to Tattle. If she ever say something about Tattle he will turn it on her for doing what he said not to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So bizarre that Casey and Susan have the same exact dynamic with Kyle. There's nothing to differentiate that Casey is a "girlfriend." They both talk to him like a toddler, both speak to him in a soothing voice, and both praise him for every little thing he does. 🤣
Don’t forget the arm around the neck Tater does with both.

• Haha
Kylie says you all are too scared to say anything to him in the parks.

View attachment 2623516
---

"Oar boy" KP had quite the meltdown last night it looks like. He was up until 2AM.
This made me laugh harder than I have in months.
All the hottest girls? I don't mean to be mean but Casey's not going to be modelling for any magazine covers any time soon.
Well, unless National Enquirer counts.

Also, *their.

• Haha
People aren't scared to convey how they feel about him in the parks or anywhere really.
1 (500) 2 - 1 (28) kylie jerk.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I noticed he keeps making comments about houses. This is about the third one in the last three weeks. I have a feeling he has his parents down here trying to convince them to purchase a house for him… the other day he said he was going to look at a house.

idk just a thought

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I noticed he keeps making comments about houses. This is about the third one in the last three weeks. I have a feeling he has his parents down here trying to convince them to purchase a house for him… the other day he said he was going to look at a house.

idk just a thought
I think you're right. In today's dump he kept talking about his future house.

005077.png

While BankerMom was next to him, he said when he gets a house they "technically won't be coming for as much money anymore." (hint hint, buy me a house and you guyses' can save money on your visits).

005078.png

He says they're having to pay for a hotel right now and with a house they could stay there.
---
I'm confused though because he said he pays for everything when his parents come visit.
005080.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.