Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. He complains constantly throughout the vlog about the price so you know he paid.

When he says "I got us Genie Plus today for uh a whopping $93" he stops and looks around at everyone seeking praise. Casey says "Wow!"
View attachment 2623897

His mom says he's so awesome, and he angrily shouts "93 dollars though it's crazy!"

View attachment 2623903

He ends the video by complaining about how expensive the Genie Plus was.

View attachment 2623909
Complaining about price all the way through, how fun for everyone. Jesus dude, if you want them to pay you back, just ask them. Such a child

Reactions: 14
I am thinking that kylie’s Disney Treasure cruise hinges on how well he performs on Icon of the Seas, if you catch my drift. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am thinking that kylie’s Disney Treasure cruise hinges on how well he performs on Icon of the Seas, if you catch my drift. 😏
He'll have from the end of January 2024 until near the end of December 2024 to correct and improve any and all performance issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
005045.png

Someone should go check the Nov 13th vlog and see if you can spot tissues next to Kylie's bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Complaining about price all the way through, how fun for everyone. Jesus dude, if you want them to pay you back, just ask them. Such a child
he has the inability to pay for people out of the kindness of his heart.
more than likely it's their money to start with so don't see why he has so much of a problem with buying it for them.

he has the inability to pay for people out of the kindness of his heart.
more than likely it's their money to start with so don't see why he has so much of a problem with buying it for them.
Everything he does has to be some form of manipulation to benefit himself. You can see him seeking praise/sympathy for "having to pay $93."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
His poor old dad. Kyle laughing like a maniac while his VERY OLD DAD IS HAVING A BAD TIME. Good thing Casey is "so proud of him".

• Sad
It also drives me insane how he always says "we booked another genie+" when he should be saying booked another lightning lane. He doesn't seem to know anything ever and I don't know why I'm surprised.

Bet he will hear a lovely Birdsong carol in his ears:

Oh Kyle...
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ you better not pout
You better not cry
Hold on to your ankles
I'm going in dry..
Christopher is cumming tonight...♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

gaysanta.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thought I'd search Dwarfy's channel for "Birdsong" and found this:

005065.png

005066.png

He sent him a letter congratulating him on acquiring the sexy Barbie-Beemer along with some vinyl figures and a $135 off for Green Chef which squirt held up to give away the code because he didn't want it.

005067.png

Looks like he's also a Patreon subscriber and sent a bunch of superchats.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Look what I found.

View attachment 2624057
View attachment 2624059

He sent him a letter congratulating him on achieving his goals and acquiring the sexy Barbie-Beemer along with some vinyl figures and a $135 off for Green Chef which Dwarfy held up to give away the code because he didn't want it.

View attachment 2624075

He's also a Patreon subscriber and also sent a bunch of superchats on the livestreams since his name is mentioned a lot there.
Mr Birgsong coming on strong, clueless Kyle with zero ability to handle his advances with any tact, & I'm 100% here for it. LEsssss GOooooooo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most vloggers/YouTubers have sponsors, brand deals, and sell merch but oar boy KP depends on handouts from sugar daddies.

005069.png

I was able to search for Brian's name on his channel which brings up most of the superchat amounts. I've estimated that Brian has sent him over $3,200 so far. That's excluding any private donations (PayPal, etc.). He's also spent $900 on being a Platinum Patreon supporter for 3 years.

He always sends a benny frank.

005070.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Most vloggers/YouTubers have sponsors, brand deals, and sell merch but oar boy KP depends on handouts from sugar daddies.

View attachment 2624191

I was able to search for Brian's name on his channel which brings up most of the superchat amounts. I've estimated that Brian has sent him over $3,200 so far. That's excluding any private donations (PayPal, etc.). He's also spent $900 on being a Platinum Patreon supporter for 3 years.

View attachment 2624236
Talk about a complete waste of money. Leave it to Kyle to find the only two gay men on planet Earth who have never heard of Grindr. Get with the program, gentlemen, even straight dudes are embarrassed for you

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2624191

View attachment 2624236
All that gay bashing Peter does on Twitter/X meanwhile he’s the biggest closeted hooker in central Florida! Lmaoooo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Today’s vlog was hilarious- so many micro expressions going on. Kyle was pissed when his dad said he wanted to ride tower of terror. Kyle does not like surprises. then kyle started complaining that the line was 45 minutes. Then they made an announcement at the line was going up to 100 minutes and I was like OK he is going to do the genie plus that boy will not wait, so yeah he did the genie plus but it was for himself , not to ensure that the clown was staying at the coral level

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.