Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie must have been whining about less money coming in and Mommy was trying to help him.

Kyle: "I got to change that up in 2024. More live[streams]."
BankerMom: "You got some trips coming up in 2024 that you can go live on, right?"
Kyle: "That's the plan!"
BankerMom: "Yeah!"

Casey brings up the 'Wind Down Wednesdays' weekly livestream that Kyle said he was going to do.

Casey: "You We never made that happen though."
Kyle: "Let us know if we should do that!"
BankerMom: "You guys got to throw around ideas!"

:rolleyes:
It all boils down to... Kyle's "job"!

beggar 1.gif
Casey's job next year:
caseyboobas.jpg

BTW: Another damned cruise. YUK! How original. Never has he done that before. Gawwd'. ___ Broke ass Kylie may have 'booked' the cruise but no way in hell did he pay for it. Look to his parents and Casey for that or perhaps Mr. Birdsong, the old queen smitten with the bottomfeeding dwarf. BooYah! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2625532

This is not a job, Kylie. And if it is, you are a failure at it.

You keep talking about how crowded it is but a month ago you declared Disney is ‘struggling’ due to low attendance.

And why is AK so packed when, as a Dis Expert, you stated AK is a 90 minute park?

Kyle b a dumbass
I'm constantly blown away with how little so many of these right wing, cancel culture types (& I see Kyle adjacent to that group) are so desperate to prove how well their phantom "Go woke, go broke" war they're waging on Disney Parks is going. Disney's third quarter park revenues are up 18% over last year, a record $32 billion in overall revenue total, but these clowns think that there are tumbleweeds rolling down Main Street in Disneyland. Now, is Disney struggling to make money with their streaming service? Sure, but that's happening with every company in the cohort, minus Netflix, which is a different kind of company with different set goals for success, but that has nothing with a few broke ass knuckle draggers not checking into a Disney resort for a day or two. I'm just so tired of these know nothings who spout their uneducated opinions based on listening to Andrew Tate & Ben Shapiro's takes on finance, it's a flat out insult to anyone who's paying attention. Kyle Pallo & his 🔥 investment portfolio, my ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The way Banker Mommy was trying to encourage him with the faux enthusiasm about doing more livestreams further confirms that they're down there to try and help save his sinking channel so he doesn't end up back in Saukville. 🤣
It will be telling to see where they end up on the Icon, which is little more than a floating city. I've said before those giant cattle cars aren't for us, personally we prefer the more specialty, boutique cruise lines, but I do understand many people love those. Usually the interior cabins are around a $1000/1500 and lots of deals right now if you want one of these Royal Pains Caribbean cruises. That is what Casey could afford. In that case he'll witch and moan the whole time.
She and old Susan may have pooled resources and bumped them up to outside view for around $2K. Balcony a few hundred more and a suite about, I'd guess $3.5K. Again, lots of deals and even those pretty cheap prices can be cut significantly. '

Perhaps it's their "Christmas present" from Ma & Pa Pallo and the sister/wife (who, btw, has been remarkably quiet lately. Hmmm?) or Casey's father. ??
Or maybe the Birdsong chipped in? :ROFLMAO:

The itinerary is usually the SSDD schedule to the Caribbean: Roatan Honduras, Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico, and Coco Cay in the Bahamas...touristy stuff. He'll get 2 weeks of vids out of those few days. YUK!
I hate to abandon it, but I'm delighted we have a couple of weeks away at the end of the month and the beginning of the next year and I won't be tempted to tune in ____ too much! :LOL:
I always count on Tattle to keep me informed when I have time to check up on my guilty pleasure! It's going to be a tedious assignment, but Tattle always delivers. 💪 🤜🤛

Reactions: 9
Great role model, my guy. Suppose as long as you've only had a few & you're just buzzed, it's totally cool to drive. You'd think all his pearl clutching subscribers would absolutely spit the bit about his total lapse in judgement here. Guess we'll have to stay tuned to find out
A bunch of his stans let their children watch him too. A few recently commented on what a great role model Kyle is for their young children, and called his content "wholesome" and "educational."

That drunk, vile, lying dwarf is the last person I'd want my young kids watching and emulating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A bunch of his stans let their children watch him too. A few recently commented on what a great role model Kyle is for their young children, and called his content "wholesome" and "educational."

That drunk, vile, lying dwarf is the last person I'd want my young kids watching and emulating.
For Pallo DD = Dumb and Depraved

Disgusting little son of a witch admits he was drinking and he was the 'designated driver'? What a piece of work. He puts your life and the lives of entire families at risk and somehow thinks he's to be congratulated because he was the "most sober" of the lot?

"I was the designated driver, so, as an alcoholic, I could drink em' all under the table and still drive better than anyone else."
dd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great role model, my guy. Suppose as long as you've only had a few & you're just buzzed, it's totally cool to drive. You'd think all his pearl clutching subscribers would absolutely spit the bit about his total lapse in judgement here. Guess we'll have to stay tuned to find out
He would go bankrupt if he ever got a DUI. Fines, court costs, whatever classes they make you do. I couldn’t imagine him doing community service. Yikes

Reactions: 7
Check out his seething rage filled little face when Casey says they never made “wine down Wednesday” livestreams happen and how quickly mommy Pallo jumps in to the rescue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
DADx3: "Gideons cookies is number one on our list all the time when we come down here."
Kyle: "What about ME!? Am I not number one? :mad:"
View attachment 2625552
Kyle is jealous of the Gideon cookie! 😂 Don’t worry Kyle! You’re just like a Gideon cookie! You’re round and wide, soft and doughy, greasy and calorie laden, and you have a flavor (sock-puppet) of the month!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’m the DD”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.