Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wait, so Casey wants Kyle to get a vacuum because she has to bring hers over to the pig stye. So he's thinking about buying HER a vacuum for his apartment for Christmas? Oh please, Kyle, do this. There is no better gift for a woman that you have been dating a little over a year than a vacuum. That's exactly what you need to buy her.

And if Casey doesn't run for it after that...there truly is no hope for her.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.15.05 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

KyliesMadHatter

Just wanted to share some additional info from my sighting earlier today:

1. The stan he was talking to is exactly what I expected of all his adoring fans
2. Rode on the same monorail as the motley crew - my wife was sitting next to Susan so couldn’t get pictures but he was reviewing today’s YouTube analytics.
3. He is as obnoxious as you’d expect singing Jingle Bell Rock as the monorail was coming to a stop.
4. Approximately 5’ 7” which is actually taller than I expected.
5. Fingers crossed I got in the background of some of his shots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

tnutz

Casey gets a vacuum and Kyle for Christmas! They’re the gifts that suck all year long!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
D210029C-1D6E-4144-AE2A-29A3B93334AB.jpeg

Listen, he’s not exactly a check in expert since someone else is always doing the checking on in part. 😂
---
I bet he shows the TV in today’s vlog. Damnit, now I have to check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Kylie thought the cast member gave him a “magical moment” by giving him free chips.
IMG_9641.jpeg

Reading b hard for oar boy!
IMG_9640.jpeg

The chips come with his $9.99 bacon. 🤦🏻‍♀️
This also goes to show Kyle definitely didn’t pay for the meal. I’m sure Kyle meant to treat his folks, but JerBear whipped out his credit card, tackled Kyle, and beat him to the cashier!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Tomorrow's dump should be interesting. Will he pout and gaslight his viewers again?

"Do you want me to stop vlogging? Should I just fall off the face of the planet?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Most vloggers/YouTubers have sponsors, brand deals, and sell merch but oar boy KP depends on handouts from sugar daddies.

005069.png

I was able to search for Brian's name on his channel which brings up most of the superchat amounts. I've estimated that Brian has sent him over $3,200 so far. That's excluding any private donations (PayPal, etc.). He's also spent $900 on being a Platinum Patreon supporter for 3 years.

He always sends a benny frank.

005070.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Hardly Here

VIP Member
IMG_6869.png

This is not a job, Kylie. And if it is, you are a failure at it.

You keep talking about how crowded it is but a month ago you declared Disney is ‘struggling’ due to low attendance.

And why is AK so packed when, as a Dis Expert, you stated AK is a 90 minute park?

Kyle b a dumbass
---
2024 will be yuuuge, bigly, beautiful, the best ever, no joke, not playin.

IMG_6870.jpeg

---
IMG_6871.jpeg

Kyle Pallo #60 - Just call me Icon of the Sleaze

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

GreyStroke

I found squirts 401k today.

IMG_6799.jpeg

IMG_6800.jpeg

He probably should have picked Pokémon 151 over these over printed pieces of shit.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
“peter” also liked two post from someone defending kyle that “peter” wasn’t even tagged in. kyle sure does lives in this random strangers mind rent free!
"Based Peter" is about to hit 1,000 posts

004956.png

1,000 posts within a few months defending and praising a random stranger who he says he "knows nothing about" yet somehow knows every detail of his life.

• Haha

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_1573.jpeg

Didn’t get the chance to utter my famous line because this shower show Stan would not shut up! However, can confirm the wellness check is under way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

starri

VIP Member
I mean, JoJo has been all around the world this year. JoJo has what seems like a decent relationship with a woman who's a total smoke show, has a personality of her own, and doesn't let him walk all over her. JoJo maintains actual friendships with people who don't seem like they're completely awful (the worst thing I can say about Jete is that he's a dumbass).

I think JoJo needs to stop trying to hack it as a full time vlogger and go back to being a hobbyist, but I don't wish ill on him.

I don't have the same sense of schadenfreude watching JoJo sputter as I do Kyle.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
He’s doing this so when he posts tomorrow he gets a bunch of comments to boost engagement saying “glad you’re back”, “I was so sad without your vlogs”, etc.

Might get him up to 25 or 26k views for tomorrow before he flops again the next day because his arrogant attitude, lazy work ethic and shit content is the real problem.

• Haha