Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mean old Tattle hatters and.........oh, wait up. This is at Reddit. ___ Tattle's Little witch is getting lots of shoutouts over there as well, 99% translate to: "Kyle Pallo? He's a loser and an idiot who can go duck himself. " :LOL:
areddd.jpg
090.gif
areddd2.jpg
200w (16).gif
areddd3.jpg
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I commented on one of the videos what a moron he is.
---

That’s it!!
---

Chsrlie Berens? It doesn’t get more Wisconsin than that. Dead giveaway it is Kylie.
Imagine trolling yourself with a fake account. Those vids couldn’t get any more funny if they tried!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How pathetic that he made a fan page for himself and makes videos like this. 🤣 "the best disney vlogger 🐐" The videos scream ultimate narcissist.

---
They remind me of the IG videos he used to make about himself on IG when he used to say his Instagram "was the hottest in the game," especially the dancing ones

002637 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My take is they are helping him purchase a ring for KC.

At the end of the video yesterday KP said that him and his parents are doing something off camera and that we may see in the next couple of vlogs what they are doing.

Now what makes me think they are getting a ring, is him stating that they told Doormat not to come out with them today, that they would see her tomorrow.
Got to admit, the engagement ring theory is pretty compelling, & tbh, I don't see the ring & a new lease as being mutually exclusive. Hearing the whole constant quasi-religious "date to marry" talk from these two, I have a feeling that there's no way old Papa Durliat would accept them moving in together without a major commitment from oar guy. Kyle's problem is, he needs Casey's income to be able to afford his place. I could absolutely see Kyle & the parents hitting a jewelry store, picking up one of those inexpensive lab grown diamond numbers that all the broke ass social media types are raving over these days, & Kyle taking a knee & asking Casey to marry him. Casey's dad is satisfied with the commitment, Casey's got her man, Dad3 & Sue kick Kylie off the payroll, & the dipshit, with a minimal outlay of cash for an engagement ring, gets a new roommate with a salary & benefits. It's a win/win/win/win situation

• Heart
  • Sick
Definitely Kyle.

005243.png

At first I thought maybe someone was helping him, because of the editing on the TikToks, but then saw that he's just using a template called CapCut, so basically no editing required.

Guess who always uses "fav"?

005239.png

005240.png

And "fire"

005241.png

005242.png

---
"keep it real"
005245.png

005244.png

---
"slay"
005247.png

005246.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Got to admit, the engagement ring theory is pretty compelling, & tbh, I don't see the ring & a new lease as being mutually exclusive. Hearing the whole constant quasi-religious "date to marry" talk from these two, I have a feeling that there's no way old Papa Durliat would accept them moving in together without a major commitment from oar guy. Kyle's problem is, he needs Casey's income to be able to afford his place. I could absolutely see Kyle & the parents hitting a jewelry store, picking up one of those inexpensive lab grown diamond numbers that all the broke ass social media types are raving over these days, & Kyle taking a knee & asking Casey to marry him. Casey's dad is satisfied with the commitment, Casey's got her man, Dad3 & Sue kick Kylie off the payroll, & the dipshit, with a minimal outlay of cash for an engagement ring, gets a new roommate with a salary & benefits. It's a win/win/win/win situation
Plus the [temporary] boost he'll get to his crumbling view counts the past few weeks.

Casey's dad is satisfied
Casey gets her man
DADx3 & Sue are relieved of their financial commitment
Kylie gets a roommate, new breadwinner mommy, health insurance, and more views

SO FIRE 🔥🔥 Oar guy is winning at life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Plus the [temporary] boost he'll get to his crumbling view counts the past few weeks.

Casey's dad is satisfied
Casey gets her man
DADx3 & Sue are relieved of their financial commitment
Kylie gets a roommate, new breadwinner mommy, health insurance, and more views

FIRE 🔥🔥 Oar guy is winning at life.
That ring could be a better investment than the more luxshuree RH sofa & his Lorcana collection combined!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely Kyle.

View attachment 2630384

At first I thought maybe someone was helping him, because of the editing on the TikToks, but then saw that he's just using a template called CapCut, so basically no editing required.

Guess who always uses "fav"?

View attachment 2630373
View attachment 2630374

And "fire"

View attachment 2630377
View attachment 2630378
---
"keep it real"
View attachment 2630387
View attachment 2630388
---
"slay"
View attachment 2630390

View attachment 2630389
See what I mean! 😂😂🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.