Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads are just flying by. Thanks to @QueenC17 for the newest thread title. I’m not doing a recap, because I’m too excited to see what the next mental health check in from the family brings tomorrow. Since we know that the Pallo Clown Posse is all in on the channel, I can only assume that they treat this like their “family business” and that Kyle is going to be busy in business meetings Friday. The CFO, risk management director, and waste management technician will be showing up to talk about the Titanic-sized problems over at Kyle’s Daily Dose (of nothingness) show.

What will they talk about? Does the company need another cash infusion? Will the BOD want to see the great numbers that Kyle is always promoting? If the team analyzes the real numbers instead of the sunshine and rainbow way that Kyle presents them, they’ll see an iceberg in their future. They’ll need to sit down and come up with a better risk management strategy. Currently, the greatest risk is risk to performance. The star performer is out of control. They’ll have to make a tough choice. Put the performer on a PIP or send him to rehab. But is their EAP insurance robust enough to cover rehab? Luckily Florida has an abundance of rehab facilities close by.

So that’s the choice BOD. PIP or rehab. I think the BOD should put their star performer on a PIP. They might have to implement some quality control measures and direct the performer’s daily tasks if they want this channel to continue.

We’ve seen the team make unwise business decisions in the past and let the performer continue unchecked. What will it be this quarter?

Otherwise
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 11.07.59 AM.png

Thanks to @BlurryCat for creating this graphic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Shoutout to the Queen! Perfect title. 👏😂

[ jipeta2021 said:
I have never seen this! Amazing! Everyone hates this mf. 😂
---
Has he tweeted anything or posted anything on his Instagram? What about Casey? I don’t follow either of them and I think he blocked me on Twitter. 😂]
After watching those vids, it was more and more apparent to me that one day, probably sooner rather than later, Pallo and probably some of the other disrespectful and obnoxious vloggers are going to have those cameras shoved down their throats or up their asses by angry parents or just men and women who do not want to be on their vlogs or who abhor, especially, Pallo's behavior on rides or in dining venues.

It's coming and it wouldn't surprise me if it becomes a trend.

I can only imagine a lot of the guests, paying visitors who may be having a once in a lifetime experience or a rare visit to the parks with their families, are just sick and tired of the intrusions. It's just a friendly heads up to dumbasses, and especially the out of control, rules breaking dipshits like Pallo who feel entitled to do whatever he wants at the parks.

Reactions: 13
I found squirts 401k today.

IMG_6799.jpeg

IMG_6800.jpeg

He probably should have picked Pokémon 151 over these over printed pieces of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

After watching those vids, it was more and more apparent to me that one day, probably sooner rather than later, Pallo and probably some of the other disrespectful and obnoxious vloggers are going to have those cameras shoved down their throats or up their asses by angry parents or just men and women who do not want to be on their vlogs or who abhor, especially, Pallo's behavior on rides or in dining venues.

I can only imagine a lot of the guests, paying visitors who may be having a once in a lifetime experience or a rare visit to the parks with their families, are just sick and tired of the intrusions. It's just a friendly heads up to dumbasses, and especially the out of control, rules breaking dipshits like Pallo who feel entitled to do whatever he wants at the parks.
Thanks!!! Glad everyone liked it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thinking about old Sue & The Clown arriving. Am I the only one who found it weird and cringe worthy that Pallo and ClownJer spent last Christmas "unboxing" crap sent to Kyle while in a hotel room Orlando? Only those two? Very peculiar.
I couldn't decide if they just didn't want Kylie's loudmouth, buzz killing self in Suckville with the rest of the family or if the others might have made other plans. ___ Old Jer has other kids who have lives of their own and perhaps he didn't feel the need to be with them at Christmas. And MommySue's parents are in WI. Someone a long time ago on PeeWeeWee's X page said Susan was married before. I don't have a clue, or know if she has other children, and, giving her a little cred, thirty+ years ago she might not have been so frightful too look at and could have had a 1st marriage. 🤭 But I digress.

Interesting Pallo said outright they wouldn't be down until after the first of the year and, I believe, Hulkalexa' would be coming at the end of the month. ___ And now we find out that Krusty & Bozo Pallo are arriving tomorrow?

Oh what a silly soap opera....what a guilty pleasure.
But out for the evening. Got to wait for the next episode.😎

Reactions: 13
Couldn't resist adding to this Tito pic.
Barely taller than his bedroom window, his kitchen cabinets nor his five rings of Tito bottles on the ol' Griftmas tree.
1 (500) 2-shrimp kylie's tito christmas tree.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tomorrow's dump should be interesting. Will he pout and gaslight his viewers again?

"Do you want me to stop vlogging? Should I just fall off the face of the planet?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tomorrow's dump should be interesting. Will he pout and blame his viewers again?
View attachment 2616283
Add to this Kyle’s old vlog of him taking Lora to dinner Le Cellier because she helped him with analytics and emails. Of course he used a Disney grift card to pay.

IMG_0180.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

Did he say he loves analytics?
1701983660132.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thinking about old Sue & The Clown arriving. Am I the only one who found it weird and cringe worthy that Pallo and ClownJer spent last Christmas "unboxing" crap sent to Kyle while in a hotel room Orlando? Only those two? Very peculiar.
I couldn't decide if they just didn't want Kylie's loudmouth, buzz killing self in Suckville with the rest of the family or if the others might have made other plans. ___ Old Jer has other kids who have lives of their own and perhaps he didn't feel the need to be with them at Christmas. And MommySue's parents are in WI. Someone a long time ago on PeeWeeWee's X page said Susan was married before. I don't have a clue, or know if she has other children, and, giving her a little cred, thirty+ years ago she might not have been so frightful too look at and could have had a 1st marriage. 🤭 But I digress.

Interesting Pallo said outright they wouldn't be down until after the first of the year and, I believe, Hulkalexa' would be coming at the end of the month. ___ And now we find out that Krusty & Bozo Pallo are arriving tomorrow?

Oh what a silly soap opera....what a guilty pleasure.
But out for the evening. Got to wait for the next episode.😎
Pretty sure that was the opposite as the parents said they would be visiting in December and Alexa said not until next year.

Reactions: 5
You can see how he gaslights everyone around him including his fans & audience. Thinking back to when his mom accused us of "trying to ruin his channel so he hurts himself" and how his sister alluded the same, I guarantee that he regularly blackmails his family by accusing them of not loving him and threatens to harm himself or disappear if they don't buy him something or do something for him.

He needs serious help. I know some people are hoping that his parents put their foot down and try and get him into intensive therapy & rehab but if the past is the best indicator of the future, they'll just continue to enable him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I want to see that video. In the words of Diana Ross " Nothing lasts, nothing lasts , nothing lasts forever!"

Reactions: 6
You can see how he gaslights everyone around him including his fans & audience. Thinking back to when his mom accused us of "trying to ruin his channel so he hurts himself" and how his sister alluded the same, I guarantee that he regularly blackmails his family by accusing them of not loving him and threatens to harm himself or disappear if they don't buy him something or do something for him.

He needs serious help. I know some people are hoping that his parents put their foot down and try and get him into intensive therapy & rehab but if the past is the best indicator of the future, they'll just continue to enable him.
Kyle can threaten self harm all he wants. Mum and Dad should know that narcissists rarely harm themselves.

Granted he does need serious help.

Reactions: 11
What a temper tantrum throwing little witch! He's clearly online and ignoring any and all comments or tweets. What a f'n gaslighter!

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 5.16.52 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
What a temper tantrum throwing little witch! He's clearly online and ignoring any and all comments or tweets. What a f'n gaslighter!

View attachment 2616474
I knew it 🤣 He's sitting there pouting and reading all the comments and purposely ignores them because he wants people to feel sorry for him and give him a ton of praise & validation when he returns.

"Based Peter" has also been quiet all day too, except for a single post this morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s doing this so when he posts tomorrow he gets a bunch of comments to boost engagement saying “glad you’re back”, “I was so sad without your vlogs”, etc.

Might get him up to 25 or 26k views for tomorrow before he flops again the next day because his arrogant attitude, lazy work ethic and tit content is the real problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Setting: Luxury apartment, KP sitting on the floor on top of soiled bath towel, head in his hands. KC rubbing his back murmuring in soothing tones.

KP (whining): Nobody’s watching my videos anymore! It’s all because of those Tattle fools! They’re killing my channel!

KC: People are still watching! You’re still doing better than Jojo…

KP (angrily): Don’t talk about that mole rat! He thinks he’s this “world class traveler”. I travel too! Why aren’t they watching me?!

KC (soothingly): Well, maybe you can change the way you do your videos…

KP (in a low growl, shrugging off JC’s hand in disgust): Don’t.you.dare tell me how to do my art! (yelling) YOU’RE THE REASON MY VIEWS ARE LOW!!

KC scared and silent. She starts to wonder if the rumored potato incident is true…

KP (holding in his rage): Whatever. It’ll be fine. Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow. They always help me out. (Goes to kitchen to get his Tito’s and ignores KC for the rest of the evening.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.