Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that he's doing it out in public. How embarrassing for oar guy. Looks like Kyle the clout chaser's only bested by his new cruise sponsor, Chris the clout chaser. Birds of a feather, & whatnot...
I've seen this Chris character defending mini-man before. Looks like he lives in Winter Garden, FL.

005045.png

I'm pretty confident that he's paying for oar boys Icon of the Seas cruise and looks like they'll be on it together. Maybe the deal is that Kyle will pay him back with some private shower shows in his cabin. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can't stomach the videos anymore, but seeing today's title of his dad riding ToT for the first time.... didn't he upload a video recently of his dad riding ToT during a visit? I distinctly remember it because Kylie was making such a big deal about him going on and being 'scared'.

Am I just remembering incorrectly or is Kylie lying again?
He did ToT in Disneyland, not World. Still somewhat disingenuous though

Reactions: 7
I've seen this Chris character defending mini-man before. Looks like he lives in Winter Garden, FL.

View attachment 2623815

I'm pretty confident that he's paying for oar boys Icon of the Seas cruise and looks like they'll be on it together. Maybe the deal is that Kyle will pay him back with some private shower shows in his cabin. :sick:
Bet this is the same chris who sponsored Tim tracker at shades of green.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe Chris will see Kylie down at the club.

IMG_0548.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how at around the 21 minute mark, he provides a must do "tip" to his 15K or so viewers that you should rope drop after a double party night or some tit, & you can do everything in the park with ease. Unfortunately, he arrives at that theory after talking to a single person, "one of you guyses", who gives a completely anecdotal story about what they had personally experienced that one isolated day. Yes, it's that kind of stupefying "research" that you get from Kyle Pallo, the laziest, least clued in influencer the biz

• Haha
Oar Disney expert. "Terror of Tower"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2623815

Do we picture Coco in " Fame" (1980) type of payback? By the way, his mom looked like she was having " so much fun" on the Star Wars ride.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2623815

Maybe that's why oar boy is so busy and has no time in his busy schedule (he works "litrolly" 2-3 hours a day). What else does he do?
Winter Garden, Fl to Celebration, Fl is a mere 30 miles away. Use your imagination .... just saying 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Kyle’s near constant chatter during the Indiana Jones performance, while surrounded by other guests, is exactly why people hate influencers so much. Silly, unnatural laughing, saying things like “Get the frying pan” before the performer uses the frying pan, or counting aloud “3, 2, 1” before the explosion, he really is a completely selfish dick

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's amazed that he can find openings for lunch when it's not lunch time. He speculates that people are forgoing the sit down restaurants and using the money for Genie Plus instated. How about it's not lunch time? That's why you can get a resi.

1702315015993.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so he lied about booking it as he's being #hosted
wonder when the #hosing happens? on embarkation or do they wait a day or two?
Looks like he didn’t read the contract all the way through & missed the “gay for pay” rider at the end of the paperwork

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Kylie actually PAY for genie plus?
Yes. He complains constantly throughout the vlog about the price so you know he paid.

When he says "I got us Genie Plus today for uh a whopping $93" he stops and looks around at everyone seeking praise. Casey says "Wow!"
005055.png

His mom says he's so awesome, and he angrily shouts "93 dollars though it's crazy!"

005057.png

He ends the video by complaining about how expensive the Genie Plus was.

005059.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stomach the videos anymore, but seeing today's title of his dad riding ToT for the first time.... didn't he upload a video recently of his dad riding ToT during a visit? I distinctly remember it because Kylie was making such a big deal about him going on and being 'scared'.

Am I just remembering incorrectly or is Kylie lying again?
He rode mission breakout at California Adventure

Reactions: 5
He's walking around with Casey in a headlock again. He complains that she doesn't like the next ride since motion simulator rides makes her sick. The way he said "Casey NEVER goes on the next ride because SHE doesn't like it" was so snarky.

005061.png

He proceeds with shaming her into riding it by saying his dad did ToT so she needs to do Falcon.

005060.png

As usual, Casey caves and says "I'm doing this for him but it does make me really motion sick."

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He's amazed that he can find openings for lunch when it's not lunch time. He speculates that people are forgoing the sit down restaurants and using the money for Genie Plus instated. How about it's not lunch time? That's why you can get a resi.

View attachment 2623904
What time was he looking? If he actually knew what he was doing he could find something. Also, you can see that he has it filtered down to only HS locations for lunch. HS only has 6 sit down locations so it's not a shock if there are limited options. Plus, if he was a "real expert" he would know they can leave the park, eat elsewhere and then return if they wanted to.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.