Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that his parents are putting in a lot more effort than usual to try and prop up his failing channel. JerBear took over the vlog, donned his red nose, and sour grapes mom is talking into the camera much more than she usually does. They must see his plummeting views and cash/gifts drying up and are really ginning it up for the camera because of that.
They just look so miserable. If this is them making an effort, then their real feelings must be downright depressing. As much as they have enabled and created this spawn, and as much as their actions have real consequences now, I still can’t help but feel sympathy for them. I doubt they were neglectful parents. They probably did their best with what they had and unfortunately they ended up with Kyle. They raised Alexa and she’s self-sufficient and respectable. Kyle is just a “special beast”. I do hope his parents can find some reprieve and peace one day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed that his parents are putting in a lot more effort than usual to try and prop up his failing channel. JerBear took over the vlog, donned his red nose, and sour grapes mom is talking into the camera much more than she usually does. They must see his plummeting views and cash/gifts drying up and are really ginning it up for the camera because of that.
It's a full court press for The Clowns of Saulkville! 😂

CLOWNKYLEE.jpg
CLOWNJER.jpg
parents 3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did he? He seems so miserable in the clips I've seen. I do think it sad seeing Dad³ needing to sit while they check in or walking into the resort room & immediately laying down to rest. Kyle just seems to eyeroll about it, but there's definitely something deeper going on there. Just like he lets his mom struggle with the luggage on the way to the room, he's just too much of a dim bulb to catch onto the fact that maybe he needs to put down the camera, tend to his aging parents a bit, & stop dragging them around the parks in an effort to drive views to his channel. He truly needs to find a career path that offers a more sustainable future, if not for himself, then for them

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did he? He seems so miserable in the clips I've seen. I do think it sad seeing Dad³ needing to sit while they check in or walking into the resort room & immediately laying down to rest. Kyle just seems to eyeroll about it, but there's definitely something deeper going on there. Just like he lets his mom struggle with the luggage on the way to the room, he's just too much of a dim bulb to catch onto the fact that maybe he needs to put down the camera, tend to his aging parents a bit, & stop dragging them around the parks in an effort to drive views to his channel. He truly needs to find a career path that offers a more sustainable future, if not for himself, then for them
I didn't watch the entire vlog but normally neither of them barely say a word. They seemed a lot more animated, but you can tell it's all for the camera. We all know he needs to put down the camera and tend to his parents, but he never will. He's far too gone and his parents have enabled him far too long (and still are).

---
They just look so miserable. If this is them making an effort, then their real feelings must be downright depressing. As much as they have enabled and created this spawn, and as much as their actions have real consequences now, I still can’t help but feel sympathy for them. I doubt they were neglectful parents. They probably did their best with what they had and unfortunately they ended up with Kyle. They raised Alexa and she’s self-sufficient and respectable. Kyle is just a “special beast”. I do hope his parents can find some reprieve and peace one day.
I'm sure Alexa was much easier to raise. From those old vlogs when they went to Disneyland, she's quiet and Kyle is off the walls. They just ignored and gave into his behavior, because that was probably the easiest with the least amount of conflict. If the 'Frank' story is true (which I think it is), they helped cover it up. They go around and help censor criticism for him. They harassed his ex when she broke up with him. It seems like they've probably never tried to get him real help and instead just appeased all of his wants and demands.

Unfortunately, I don't see them ever finding peace unless Kyle just magically grows up and becomes self-sufficient and tends to his tired, aging parents. But from what you see from "Based Peter" that seems unlikely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hard to imagine the sheer terror that must strike old Susan and her Clown when they think of Grifty failing completely and returning home. It wouldn't be the Return of the Prodigal Son where a fatted calf is sacrificed to celebrate. :LOL: It would be the return of a cancer they thought they'd gotten rid of for good and you'd need to keep sharp objects away from them for a while.

That terror is the main reson they are willing to sacrifice their savings and what time they have left returning to that park like homing pigeons to try, once again, to keep him from failing and keep his soul sucking ass there in Orlando. That and the fact he is evidently NOT welcome back in Suckville because of his prior behaviors there. I imagine he could run and hide (as he did when he saw the woman he went to school with) from everyone who knew him for long if he went back.

Great 'Disney Family' huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hard to imagine the sheer terror that must strike old Susan and her Clown when they think of Grifty failing completely and returning home. It wouldn't be the Return of the Prodigal Son where a fatted calf is sacrificed to celebrate. :LOL: It would be the return of a cancer they thought they'd gotten rid of for good and you'd need to keep sharp objects away from them for a while.

That terror is the main reson they are willing to sacrifice their savings and what time they have left returning to that park like homing pigeons to try, once again, to keep in from failing and keep his soul sucking ass there in Orlando. That and the fact he is evidently NOT welcome back in Suckville because of his prior behaviors there. I imagine he could run and hide (as he did when he saw the woman he went to school with) from everyone who knew him for long if he went back.

Great 'Disney Family' huh?
I think they're banking on putting all their resources into propping up his vlog until Casey fully hitches herself to him. Then she'll become the primary caretaker that he'll leech off of and she'll serve all his whims and wants.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't watch the entire vlog but normally neither of them barely say a word. They seemed a lot more animated, but you can tell it's all for the camera. We all know he needs to put down the camera and tend to his parents, but he never will. He's far too gone and his parents have enabled him far too long (and still are).

---

I'm sure Alexa was much easier to raise. From those old vlogs when they went to Disneyland, she's quiet and Kyle is off the walls. They just ignored and gave into his behavior, because that was probably the easiest with the least amount of conflict. If the 'Frank' story is true (which I think it is), they helped cover it up. They go around and help censor criticism for him. They harassed his ex when she broke up with him. It seems like they've probably never tried to get him real help and instead just appeased all of his wants and demands.

Unfortunately, I don't see them ever finding peace unless Kyle just magically grows up and becomes self-sufficient and tends to his tired, aging parents. But from what you see from "Based Peter" that seems unlikely.
I think his parents were fine parents, I think Kyle just had/has unmedicated/undiagnosed ADHD

Reactions: 10
Just like he lets his mom struggle with the luggage on the way to the room,

Ya know, he only needs one hand with that camera, he could have taken his Mom's wheeled bag and rolled it for her.

Unfortunately, the Dwarf is incapable of having thoughts about anything for anyone other than himself.

He is always #1. And, it's not so much that, it's that there really is no #2, it's ALL about Kylie. Even when he is with, or talks about C aSey, it is never about her, it's just about how she can orbit around his Shining Star.

When he elbowed his way to the best seats at the Hoop De Doo, (That Mom paid for), it wasn't so he could stick the parents in the crappy seats, rather, he didn't even give it a passing thought. What Kylie gets is not the important thing to him, it REALLY is the ONLY thing.

When he has guests at his more luxury house and doesn't have any kind of food, breakfast for them, it's not that he's being incredibly inconsiderate, it just doesn't register in his damaged brain pan that someone other than him might need something.

When he needs snacks and beers to watch the game, he doesn't care who's getting them. To him, whoever is orbiting his Star needs to cater to him.

When he goes out with other people, forgetting his wallet isn't even a concern, whoever is with him will cover him.

As long as he's happy sitting on a bath towel to eat that's all that counts. Nobody else matters.

Pushing people out of the way to get a free glass of cheap champagne is something that there's not a second of thought over. Those people don't even exist, they are just furniture that got in the way.

Filming on rides when it's not allowed is not even a concern, he's Kylie, the Prince of Disney. It's not that he's intentionally breaking the rules, there are no rules for him.

Now his friends have all left him, there will be no more Disney invites, if this friend-girl weren't an emotionally stunted backwards schoolgirl, he'd truly be alone.

The future is not looking bright for this brain damaged Dwarf.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
39 minutes wandering around with this idiot and his senile parents, I'll pass
39 minutes of an old clown, a scowling harpie and their midget spawn
filming them walking, trying to look like they're farting happy farts and
rainbows__and eating. 🤡😣👶

entertainment.gif

Reactions: 5
Did Kylie actually PAY for genie plus?
Of course he did, Kyle brought it up. If someone else had purchased it for the group, it wouldn't have merited a mention, much less a thank you.

Additionally, if you note at around the 7 minute mark, he steals a "Club level" joke from Tattle. Can't remember the poster, but they said that his parent's more lugshery apartment wasn't Club level. Well Kyle says he wants to make his dad's first time on Tower of Terror a "Club level" experience. We see you Kyle, you bleeping hack. You couldn't quit us if you tried

• Haha
Reactions: 17
breaking this tweet down:
“i was a dude” - kyle
“playing a dude” - kyle as peter
“disguised as another dude” - kyle as peter as stijn
also if the whole stijn thing was him trolling, why go in panic mode and delete your account for 4 days? LOL
IMG_0957.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Additionally, if you note at around the 7 minute mark, he steals a "Club level" joke from Tattle. Can't remember the poster, but they said that his parent's more lugshery apartment wasn't Club level. Well Kyle says he wants to make his dad's first time on Tower of Terror a "Club level" experience. We see you Kyle, you bleeping hack. You couldn't quit us if you tried
Look at Casey and BankerMom burst out laughing after Kyle tries to "own" Tattle. Seems they read Tattle often too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Interesting. Looks like this stan might have paid for Dwarfy's upcoming Icon of the Seas inaugural cruise.

005043.png

Why is he saying "our" and tweeting him the check-in information?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting. Looks like this stan might have paid for Dwarfy's Icon of the Seas inaugural cruise he said he was going on.

View attachment 2623797

Why is he saying "our" and tweeting him the check-in information?
Love that he's doing it out in public. How embarrassing for oar guy. Looks like Kyle the clout chaser's only bested by his new cruise sponsor, Chris the clout chaser. Birds of a feather, & whatnot...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stomach the videos anymore, but seeing today's title of his dad riding ToT for the first time.... didn't he upload a video recently of his dad riding ToT during a visit? I distinctly remember it because Kylie was making such a big deal about him going on and being 'scared'.

Am I just remembering incorrectly or is Kylie lying again?

Reactions: 3
Look at Casey and BankerMom burst out laughing after Kyle tries to "own" Tattle. Seems they read Tattle often too.

If pervy little PussyAssBitch Kyle owns Tattle why in the world is he so obsessed, so triggered, so trolled and so upset all the time? It is a puzzle, huh?
He, ScowlingBitchSusan and SkittleTitsCasey should be over the moon happy they've conquered his harshest critics.🤔

Hmmm... I'm trying so hard to feel owned. I'm sure you are too.
Nope! Not working.
lol-no (1).gif
Keep going. Got to run, but this is getting better and better!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.