Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle says he's embarrassed because the server asked where they're from and he answered by asking for more salad. Casey immediately comforts him and coo's "aww, it's okay, it's okay" while rubbing his arm. He has her conditioned so well!

005033.png

---
409186162_830635478863175_795187896130269099_n.jpg

409842686_938220274494750_698617947491780927_n.jpg

He also posted a ton of IG stories of stans praising him for getting them into Lorcana. Some ego bolstering after his meltdown over most of his fans not liking his Lorcana content.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Rents stayed in their hotel room without the smelly disgusting illiterate son.

Adding - it's basically a motel --- room. I think I would spend my vacation dollars to get an on property stay at something NON Disney at a better rate. Swan/Dolfin come to mind.
It's even dumpier than a nice hotel! Funny how oar boy never treats his parents to nice accommodations at Disney; however, when he travels and someone else foots the bill, only "Coral Level" or "Club Level" rooms are good enough for him. You would think that someone making as much money as the grifter (!!!) would want to treat his folks to a nice room as his way of thanking them for all they do for him. We know that would never happen. Funny how Daddy Big Bucks (Kyle) likes to flaunt his luxury stays as though they are the only type accommodations in which he stays; however, when staying at a low-rent Disney property, he says nothing. We don't hear him comparing Pop Century to Coral Level, do we??? At least he doesn't rub that in the parents face, like he compares everything to his luxury cruises!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's even dumpier than a nice hotel! Funny how oar boy never treats his parents to nice accommodations at Disney; however, when he travels and someone else foots the bill, only "Coral Level" or "Club Level" rooms are good enough for him. You would think that someone making as much money as the grifter (!!!) would want to treat his folks to a nice room as his way of thanking them for all they do for him. We know that would never happen. Funny how Daddy Big Bucks (Kyle) likes to flaunt his luxury stays as though they are the only type accommodations in which he stays; however, when staying at a low-rent Disney property, he says nothing. We don't hear him comparing Pop Century to Coral Level, do we??? At least he doesn't rub that in the parents face, like he compares everything to his luxury cruises!
I remember recently when his sister got a room at one of the luxury resorts he complained that it wasn't Club Level.
---
It's Tito's time baybee

005035.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone! I'm quite behind on the threads so haven't read everything. Sorry f already mentioned but wasn't Kyle going to rent a 2 bedroom apartment?
Surely if you only had a one bedroom apartment and had family who lived away from Florida with annual passes you would get a sofa bed so they could stay there whilst visiting? No need for them to pay to stay at a disney hotel then.....

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone! I'm quite behind on the threads so haven't read everything. Sorry f already mentioned but wasn't Kyle going to rent a 2 bedroom apartment?
Surely if you only had a one bedroom apartment and had family who lived away from Florida with annual passes you would get a sofa bed so they could stay there whilst visiting? No need for them to pay to stay at a disney hotel then.....
He is a developmentally stunted (both emotionally and physically) narcissistic man-child who is incapable of showing empathy. So he cannot and will not consider others when he makes decisions. The whole 2 bedroom nonsense was a ploy (he said in a previous video it’s still β€œunder construction”. It’s just another one of his numerous lies). Think about it: his current 1 bedroom unit is nearly $2K a month and likely subsidized by his parents. Any more rent (such as a 2BR unit) would be forcing them into financial disaster if it hasn’t already. Yes, I agree he should have considered a sofa bed when purchasing his couch. But recall he is a narcissist who only puts himself first. Watch his Target shopping video from a days ago, it showcases his overt narcissism as he needs to constantly validate how he is so proud of himself of being able to shop alone. He somehow remembered to buy some bath towels for his parents (probably was reminded by them). But obviously could have bought some bottled water & food knowing his parents would be arriving to his apartment late at night (in fact, their flight was delayed until 2 am). The following day they have to accompany him to the MK while they are hungry and tired. A normal son would have food prepared and forgo going to the park to allow them to rest and recuperate (they could have just gone to the Hoop Dee Doo dinner show later with Casey). In a way, one feels bad for their parents who have to deal with this nearly 30 year old man-child. But one really doesn’t feel so bad after all - knowing how they’ve created this mini-Frankenstein over the years through their enabling and spoiling - which they still do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_1976.jpeg

Now OR boy is going after Shane Dawson, who apparently is a KP fan? (I believe we have seen him several times in the YT comments)

• Angry
  • Wow
How is this kid so clueless about the world that he doesn't know about 45 records or anything pop culture related, outside of his exact generation? Heck I was born in the 70s and even while growing up, knew what "very outdated" stuff like a quill pen, phonograph, zoot suit, and coffee grinder were. Even without the advantage of the world wide web information superhighway.

View attachment 2622886
He has absolutely no intellectual curiosity outside of what’s right in front of him. It”s his base needs & things that interest him specifically, everything else falls away. It’s a huge part of why he comes off so stupid & makes for such an incredibly dull watch

Reactions: 7
Thank god for No Swish, there's no way I can make it all the way through most of oar guy's videos anymore. Susan doesn't have much of a personality, so little is expected, but JerBear seems to be quite done with all of his spawn's nonsense. He barely puts a smile on his face anymore & gives minimal effort while on camera. I will say, I do feel his pain. If my then-30 yo adult child was following the same path as Kyle, I'd be trying to figure an out 100% of the time we were together & be less inclined to participate as well. It's got to take quite an emotional toll on him, being in his mid-70s, questionable health, & his son is running around the parks, taking nothing seriously, doing no research, & not interested in cultivating any business contacts other than one with some bottom barrel travel agency my wife put together for him back home. I'm sure JerBear loves his son, & based on his attitude over the past couple visits, it's abundantly clear his worried about his future. It's sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2618263

Didn’t get the chance to utter my famous line because this shower show Stan would not shut up! However, can confirm the wellness check is under way.
Kylie says you all are too scared to say anything to him in the parks.

005039.png

---

"Oar boy" KP had quite the meltdown last night it looks like. He was up until 2AM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
One day into yesterday's Kyle Pile and it's already in the dump
23K views and already ratio'd. __ BOOO! My god
moron, take a hint.
Checking Into Pop Century Resort For A
4 Night Stay! Room Tour And Hoop Dee
Doo Musical Dinner Show

Better title: Same tit Different People And Stupid
Prick witn Camera Make Fool of Himself

Good thing Casey's friends weren't there this time so
you don't have to start crying and run away, huh?

NgKXg8ImgfKiEVTW9snlgE7g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Yesterday's Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
ratiosk.jpg

"L" is for LOSER!
(y)1.3K ___ (n) 2.7K

Reactions: 8
Thank god for No Swish, there's no way I can make it all the way through most of oar guy's videos anymore. Susan doesn't have much of a personality, so little is expected, but JerBear seems to be quite done with all of his spawn's nonsense. He barely puts a smile on his face anymore & gives minimal effort while on camera. I will say, I do feel his pain. If my then-30 yo adult child was following the same path as Kyle, I'd be trying to figure an out 100% of the time we were together & be less inclined to participate as well. It's got to take quite an emotional toll on him, being in his mid-70s, questionable health, & his son is running around the parks, taking nothing seriously, doing no research, & not interested in cultivating any business contacts other than one with some bottom barrel travel agency my wife put together for him back home. I'm sure JerBear loves his son, & based on his attitude over the past couple visits, it's abundantly clear his worried about his future. It's sad really
I noticed that his parents are putting in a lot more effort than usual to try and prop up his failing channel. JerBear took over the vlog, donned his red nose, and sour grapes mom is talking into the camera much more than she usually does. They must see his plummeting views and cash/gifts drying up and are really ginning it up for the camera because of that.

• Haha
I noticed that his parents are putting in a lot more effort than usual to try and prop up his failing channel. JerBear took over the vlog, donned his red nose, and sour grapes mom is talking into the camera much more than she usually does. They must see his plummeting views and cash/gifts drying up and are really ginning it up for the camera because of that.
Saw this on Twitter. Someone said that ever since the patreon numbers started to tank from 195 to 59 the parental visits have become more frequent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.